Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Revealed - Minor Spoilers

JayC

An image is making its way around social media which reveals the Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends 6" figures from Hasbro that will be part of this year's first wave of Avengers themed figures. We already knew the wave would include Citizen V, Living Laser, Hercules, Nighthawk and Avengers: Infinity War Ebony Maw. Now thanks to this blurry image we know the remaining figures will be Endgame Ronin, Quantum Suit Captain America and the Build-A-FIgure will be Thanos in armor.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

kinda disappoint that was the suit they picked for Cap. I mean how is this different then the 2 pack? but by the looks of thing (the left box in the box) he doesn't come with a Thanos baf so he can be skipped.

Its not which is why you can probably use the body from Cap with the alternate heads in the boxset.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

kinda disappoint that was the suit they picked for Cap. I mean how is this different then the 2 pack? but by the looks of thing (the left box in the box) he doesn't come with a Thanos baf so he can be skipped.

In most promo art everyone seems to have some slight differences in suits. Not saying they won't just mail it in and reuse the same suit for all of them, but I assume you pretty much knew this was a foregone conclusion. To follow the Caliban wave another strong wave with a crap BAF. And a lot of us were actually fooling ourselves into thinking we might get that Hulkbuster War Machine. Cop out.

1 hour ago, Papasmurf52 said:

I’m excited for this ronin I will defiantly be getting two so I can have a masked and unmasked version with that two pack I wonder if it’s the same quantam body suit like the two pack because you would have to buy three two packs instead just one, either way I’m spending a lot of money this year

Ronin is probably one of the figures I'm looking forward to the most this year. I definitely want this and the two-pack, too.

I was expecting a scale armor uniform for Captain America as seen in concept art which translates better for the character. We saw those under his partly torn uniform in Infinity War as well. If they're saving it for wave 2, with a very good unmasked head, then that's just greedy. Anybody could wear those suits and you could just use any head from any figure like say the Civil War Cap.

Not much interest in the armored Thanos BAF (looks good, i just have enough thanos figures as it is) so at least i can cherry pick this wave.  Ebony Maw and Hercules are must-have figures. Ronin might be since it seems like we'll never get an mcu Hawkeye in one of his earlier costumes/outfits.  No interest in quantum suit Cap.  The remaining comic figures look well-executed and i'll grab whichever ones end up being discounted a decent amount in a few months.  Overall not the greatest wave imo but of course a lot of that depends on what marvel comic characters you find appealing.

8 hours ago, monron999 said:

In most promo art everyone seems to have some slight differences in suits. Not saying they won't just mail it in and reuse the same suit for all of them, but I assume you pretty much knew this was a foregone conclusion. To follow the Caliban wave another strong wave with a crap BAF. And a lot of us were actually fooling ourselves into thinking we might get that Hulkbuster War Machine. Cop out.

actually the rumour is that the second wave (one with Shuri) will have that War Buster as the baf.

11 minutes ago, tarot said:

actually the rumour is that the second wave (one with Shuri) will have that War Buster as the baf.

If War Buster is the BAF in that wave, where are they gonna do the Hulk in the Quantum suit? That is assuming he actually appears that way in the movie, I suppose. Remember all the promo art for Infinity War that had him in it and he was never even in the main body of the film? That was the best misdirection ever.

Also, if they do the War Buster what do you think it'll be. Will it be just a repaint of the Hulkbuster or an all new sculpt? My bet is it will be an all new sculpt but noticeably scaled down and outta scale from the Hulkbuster, similar to what they did with the Kree Sentry.

13 minutes ago, monron999 said:

If War Buster is the BAF in that wave, where are they gonna do the Hulk in the Quantum suit? That is assuming he actually appears that way in the movie, I suppose. Remember all the promo art for Infinity War that had him in it and he was never even in the main body of the film? That was the best misdirection ever.

Also, if they do the War Buster what do you think it'll be. Will it be just a repaint of the Hulkbuster or an all new sculpt? My bet is it will be an all new sculpt but noticeably scaled down and outta scale from the Hulkbuster, similar to what they did with the Kree Sentry.

well since it's the MCU they might just put him on a resculpt version of the other MCU hulks.

16 minutes ago, tarot said:

well since it's the MCU they might just put him on a resculpt version of the other MCU hulks.

Since we haven't actually seen the War Buster from the movie, only the leaked LEGO set its hard to say how different it is from the Hulkbuster. It may be just the Hulkbuster armor from Infinity War repainted in War Machine colors which would make sense being Stark hasnt been around to make a brand new armor. Hasbro didn't actually do an Infinity War armor so it may be new but who knows. Lego just repainted theirs from what I can tell.

I find it disappointing that out of the Advanced Tech Suits, Iron Man is the only average-size male body that would warrant a unique mold, but his figure is part of the 2-pack army build, while Cap's figure will most likely re-use the mold from that 2-pack. Hasbro probably didn't want to make a new mold for Advanced Tech Suit Iron Man (to be fair, the differences only pop up for eagle-eyed people). I guess the shield would've been a bit too much to fit in the 2-pack's blister as well.

However, I'm also disappointed that they're giving him the Advanced Tech Suit. If they released a normal Captain America, it would've been easy to use its head and shield and kit-bash an Advanced Tech Suit Cap using the 2-pack's male body.

15 minutes ago, ADour said:

I find it disappointing that out of the Advanced Tech Suits, Iron Man is the only average-size male body that would warrant a unique mold, but his figure is part of the 2-pack army build, while Cap's figure will most likely re-use the mold from that 2-pack. Hasbro probably didn't want to make a new mold for Advanced Tech Suit Iron Man (to be fair, the differences only pop up for eagle-eyed people). I guess the shield would've been a bit too much to fit in the 2-pack's blister as well.

However, I'm also disappointed that they're giving him the Advanced Tech Suit. If they released a normal Captain America, it would've been easy to use its head and shield and kit-bash an Advanced Tech Suit Cap using the 2-pack's male body.

I agree to a point, but don't forget, Stark's suit is all nanotech now. Small enough that it fits in a small containment unit and it deteriorates as its damaged. Also notice that it pretty much fits like an average hero costume, evident in Infinity War when Stark is partially exposed as Thanos destroys his suit. So at this point the armor is much smaller and streamline than before. I agree his suit should be different from all the others, but the same can be said about everyone's suit as they all seem to contain a bit of personal "flavor", from what I've seen. Though there's been no official info that would indicate it, I'm betting all the suits are basically a lesser form of Stark's nanotech armor with suttle, personalized differences.

3 hours ago, JayC said:

Since we haven't actually seen the War Buster from the movie, only the leaked LEGO set its hard to say how different it is from the Hulkbuster. It may be just the Hulkbuster armor from Infinity War repainted in War Machine colors which would make sense being Stark hasnt been around to make a brand new armor. Hasbro didn't actually do an Infinity War armor so it may be new but who knows. Lego just repainted theirs from what I can tell.

Honestly, I’d much rather get the IW Hulkbuster BAF than the War Buster BAF. I just love the design of that one, and if they do both, I’d take a War Buster, but not instead. Though I will admit, a Hulkbuster done in War Machine colors would probably look epic.

Also, we know Stark gets back to earth at some point and interacts with the rest of the team, so it’s not that much of a stretch to assume he’d make a brand new War Buster armor, especially if there is the rumored time jump in the movie.

58 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I agree to a point, but don't forget, Stark's suit is all nanotech now. Small enough that it fits in a small containment unit and it deteriorates as its damaged. Also notice that it pretty much fits like an average hero costume, evident in Infinity War when Stark is partially exposed as Thanos destroys his suit. So at this point the armor is much smaller and streamline than before. I agree his suit should be different from all the others, but the same can be said about everyone's suit as they all seem to contain a bit of personal "flavor", from what I've seen. Though there's been no official info that would indicate it, I'm betting all the suits are basically a lesser form of Stark's nanotech armor with suttle, personalized differences.

Based on the leaked concept art and action figures, it does seem like all Advanced Tech Suits look the same in every hero save for the head. Ignoring the subtle differences in physique, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Captain America and Thor seem to look the same from feet to neck. On the other hand, both the basic figure and the Titan Heroes figure for Iron Man that got leaked showed that his Advanced Tech Suit has marked armor plating instead of marked musculature.