Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Revealed - Minor Spoilers

JayC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

Honestly, I’d much rather get the IW Hulkbuster BAF than the War Buster BAF. I just love the design of that one, and if they do both, I’d take a War Buster, but not instead. Though I will admit, a Hulkbuster done in War Machine colors would probably look epic.

Also, we know Stark gets back to earth at some point and interacts with the rest of the team, so it’s not that much of a stretch to assume he’d make a brand new War Buster armor, especially if there is the rumored time jump in the movie.

I'm with you. I bet I can tell you how that's gonna go to almost a T. Stark's gonna get back to Earth. The team's gonna gather their forces and get their heads together and he's gonna tell Rhodes, "Oh BTW, I've been working on this a while, might be time to use it.". Push a button and a vault opens with a brand new War Buster armor. No muss, no fuss, no messy explanations. Lol, just watch and see.

Citizen V!....and yes, it surprises me, not at all, that I'm the only person commenting on this guy.....how they heck did he get approved with so little appetite for him!? whatever! I have always loved that costume, the whole story is one of Kurt Busieks' best ideas, and the figure looks spot on.

Also, like a few others here, I'm very excited for Ronin to be in the movie and have no problem with the mask alteration; although I'm holding out for the Hot Toys which I hope is inevitably unveiled at SDCC. 'great quality & character selection from Hasbro these days.

With the official release date for Avengers: Endgame product only weeks away (3/31) it is no surprise that the new wave of Hasbro Marvel Legends 6" figures featuring Avengers: Endgame movie figures have already started to leak out. These images are being credited to someone by the name of Tommyltremblay, I think based on the watermark, but we don't know where he got his hands on these, whether from overseas or perhaps even some store which put them out early. If it wasn't the latter I suspect that will start to happen before the 3/31 release date as it always seems to.

Anyway to recap the wave it will include comic book versions of Citizen V, Living Laser, Hercules, Nighthawk and Avengers: Infinity War Ebony Maw as well as Endgame versions of Ronin and Quantum Suit Captain America. The Build-A-Figure for this wave will be an Endgame version of Thanos in his armor.

From the images we can see Ronin will have the left arm (with gauntlet) for Thanos, two swords and alternate open hand. No unmasked head for this one, but that will come in the Endgame 2-Pack that will feature Clint Barton in a Quantum Suit. Our guess is that head will fit on this body.

The Endgame Captain America figure seems to have a fairly generic body with the Quantum Suit on and his regular shield. This body will likely work with the alternate Ant-Man and Iron Man headsculpts that will also be included in the before-mentioned 2-Pack. This seems to be the figure in the wave that does not include a Build-A-Figure piece.

Citizen V will come with a sword and a leg for Thanos.

Ebony Maw only seems to come with a leg for Thanos.

Hercules will come with alternate hands, sword, mace and head for Thanos.

Nighthawk comes with Thano's right arm and some strange weapon that looks like a metal bladed propeller he spins or something.

Living Laser comes with some laser effect pieces for his hands and the torso for Thanos.

All the figures are still in package from these images other than the Thanos Build-A-Figure which is shown here full assembled along with the strange weapon.

As we get closer and closer to the 3/31 Avengers: Endgame product release date, my guess is we will start to see more and more images of these figures hit the internet. Official images probably won't be released until right around or on that 3/31 date.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-09.jpg

Disappointed that Ronin doesn't come with an unmasked head  (i don't plan on buying the 2-pack with widow).

Otherwise, my assessment of this wave remains the same:  Ebony Maw and Herc are my must-haves,  I'll skip the other mcu figs, and will get the comic figs if i can find them at a discount price,  with the priority being nighthawk 1st, living laser 2nd, and citizen V 3rd... although i'm a bit concerned about Nighthawk's cape as I wonder how it affects his poseability. 

The armored Thanos BAF looks nice and i would've gone for an armored mcu thanos last year... not that I have the 10th anniv mcu Thanos, not so sure i need this BAF, especially since i find this wave underwhelming. (just my opinion, of course)

What's that extra thin white stripe around the star on Cap's shield all about?  Is he maybe not getting his true original shield back in the movie, but a next gen facsimile?  I mean, he's got friends in Vibranium-rich places.

Think I'm only going to end up picking up Citizen V and Nighthawk this time around.  Maybe Living Laser if he's deeply discounted; I'd much rather have him in his green and orange uniform.  I love it when Hasbro digs a little deeper into the comics for characters.  In that vein, I would love to see The Melter, Unicorn, and Porcupine!

4 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

What's that extra thin white stripe around the star on Cap's shield all about?  Is he maybe not getting his true original shield back in the movie, but a next gen facsimile?  I mean, he's got friends in Vibranium-rich places.

Think I'm only going to end up picking up Citizen V and Nighthawk this time around.  Maybe Living Laser if he's deeply discounted; I'd much rather have him in his green and orange uniform.  I love it when Hasbro digs a little deeper into the comics for characters.  In that vein, I would love to see The Melter, Unicorn, and Porcupine!

IDK, maybe it was added when it got repainted after the events of Civil War, either that or Hasbro just added it to differentiate it from all the other Shields Hasbro previously did.

7 minutes ago, JayC said:

Now that the new trailer is out I suspect Hasbro will be releasing official images for these figures including the Endgame ones soon.

I don't know. the figure were already out before the official images were released. but maybe they will reveal the rest of the wave 2 figures.

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

I don't know. the figure were already out before the official images were released. but maybe they will reveal the rest of the wave 2 figures.

I doubt it. Hasbro doesnt acknowledge leaks, they will release official images and officially confirm the Endgame figures in this wave at some point but we wont see the rest of wave 2 revealed until later. My guess now that Marvel has released the new trailer companies will be able to release info about the initial Endgame product such as the LEGOS, Funko POP, Basic figures and this wave of Marvel Legends even though all of that stuff has already leaked out before hand.

That Thanos is awesome. It looks exactly like what I wanted last year lol. Ronin looks good, and I’m honestly happy about Cap being released separately so I can get two of him, two of the 2-pack and then have all 6 in their quantum suits. Hope we get a War Machine too. Comic figures are meh, but I’ll get them for the BAF pieces. Ebony is just perfect.

Wow, I’m really excited for this wave!!! Especially after the new trailer. I’m pretty happy with the new Thanos BAF. I wonder if you could take the helmet off and put one of the other interchangeable heads we have on it? 

I also wish that the quantum Cap would’ve came with an unmasked Steve head. But overall a pretty nice wave! Can’t wait to get Hercules and Citizen V!

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Also FYI, I am told these figures were found at a TRU in Montreal Canada so they are already hitting shelves even though the embargo date is 3/31.

i DM'd the guy who who is credited with the original pic, he told me they wouldn't sell the figs to him, just let him take a few pics so i would assume the street date is still intact.

Anecdotally, most people seem interested in some combo of maw, herc, ronin with some enthusiasm for the comic figs as well, cap seems to be the one with a fairly negative or noncommittal reaction. lot of enthusiasm about the BAF altho a contingent of folks saying  "yet another BAF Thanos"? as well.  Just my own perception of what i'm seeing on IG.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

i DM'd the guy who who is credited with the original pic, he told me they wouldn't sell the figs to him, just let him take a few pics so i would assume the street date is still intact.

Anecdotally, most people seem interested in some combo of maw, herc, ronin with some enthusiasm for the comic figs as well, cap seems to be the one with a fairly negative or noncommittal reaction. lot of enthusiasm about the BAF altho a contingent of folks saying  "yet another BAF Thanos"? as well.  Just my own perception of what i'm seeing on IG.

Cap is just automatic. At least they had enough self control to not try and jam both Cap and IM in the first wave. There will be conflicting reports of this figure both peg warming and flying off the shelves in different regions, same as usual. I'll get it if only for the Quantum suit. I might be wrong but it looks to me like the Cap Quantum Suit is a little larger than the 2 pack Quantum Suit, or maybe it's just wishful thinking. The rest of the wave is a must get. I'm not sure how anyone can consider these remakes. Even the obligatory Cap is different. I'll be counting the days though, till they fix those spindly little legs on Herc and do a classic version like they did with the "perfect" MU one. I'm not specifically unhappy with the BAF so much that the design of this Thanos is the one we shoulda got in the IW wave and the Long Johns version just seems like a waste now. I'm sure there's gonna be some in the "I'm glad we got both" crowd, but seriously, which one is going to end up in everyone's display and which one's gonna get the plastic baggie treatment? One would have a hard time convincing me that Hasbro didn't just cheap out by giving us that first version of Thanos rather than Banner in the new Hulkbuster.