Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Revealed - Minor Spoilers

JayC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/10/2019 at 8:09 PM, ADour said:

I can't believe only now I noticed another (but minor) take-away from this photo. Living Laser comes with electricity effects! I was worried he was going to come with nothing at all. Would've hated if this figure ended up like Blizzard.

Would have preferred some new laser effects, but it is better than nothing

The closer the release date gets, the more stoked I am for this wave! Herc and Ronin are must-haves for me but if things follow along the way they usually do, as the wave releases, I'll get intrigued by figures I didn't expect to care about. Darn it when cool reviews get me to buy something I didn't intend to, lol! :wink:

On 3/14/2019 at 12:48 PM, JayC said:

The spoilers were the quantum suits which hadn't been officially revealed at the time this was posted.

At the time this was posted, there were already several posts and images on Twitter, Facebook, etc... showing the suits, thats why I asked which spoilers, because unless you were living under a rock, they were pretty much know, or like the old Dothraki saying "It is known..."

I will likely be in for this set, simply because of the armored Thanos and also because I suspect Ebony Maw will otherwise be EXTREMELY difficult to track down, and I will predict reaches $45+ on the secondary market within a month of release.

That being said, I have to concur with the general frustrations being espoused widely regarding this particular wave. Namely the mixed bag of critical MCU Avengers paired with much lesser known comics figures, the suit selection for this Cap, and the concern that that Thanos will just be released again later...I tend to think we will see this armored version of him and the whole of the Black Order with a revised, screen accurate Cull Obsidian as either a convention or Hasbro Pulse/Online retailer exclusive for the holidays.

I am interested in that Living Laser though...he just looks neat and I have that Black Panther wave comics Iron Man that I think he'll versus with well.

Oh well, I'll live with the rest for the Maw, Ronin, Living Laser, Cap and Thanos. You got me again Hasbro!

10 hours ago, HyperPoseable said:

I may be a bit disappointed with how this BAF came out, I was REALLY anticipating this one. What I liked the most about the BAF we had last year was how wide it was, especially in comparison to the figuarts one. The shoulders of the armored Thanos should be broader, IMO.

Do we know know that he isn’t for sure yet?  That would be a huge disappointment of you are right.