JayC

How Marvelous, Another Contest For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS

Once again, good luck to all the active members!

I had shared/tweeted the contest and tagged you guys in it as well.

Thanks for the opportunities!

Super excited for another chance, fingers crossed I win! I also tagged you guys in a photo on my Instagram Jmphotography_27

Here’s hoping. I’d love to get that X-Men series of marvel legends or even an ebony mah when it’s released. 

I would love to win this because Big Bad Toy store is having a great sale on right now.

YES, another contest. I could really use this now.......all those new Marvel Legends coming out.

hey its another! alright! shared on the twits. 

Love these contest, who doesn't want 100.00 to spend on toys........Nobody.

Any extra Funds for Marvel legends is all was a Plus, God My wallet hurts the last couple years...  And for what Hasbro does Poor, it made up in Spades for Great Picks of Figures, and as a customizer I take this Avenger movie wave, BBTS is the best I feel, Great Customer store.

There are a lot of releases coming this year I would like to have. Bring on the contests!

Good luck for everyone! Just wanted to say that this community is the most optimistic and awesome. Again, good luck

I'm pumped, & can't wait for these new waves to hit BBTS, & store shelves! Hasbro has really impressed me this year!

The winner for this week's contest was galahad33 Congrats to him and thanks to everyone who participated, and stay tuned because we will be launching another contest real soon .

Congrats @galahad33, hopefuly ill have better luck on the next one!

Just now, abnuggler said:

Congrats @galahad33, hopefuly ill have better luck on the next one!

Thank you much!! 'very best of luck to you! :)

nice job @galahad33

On 4/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, MGHX said:

nice job @galahad33

thank you! : )