New Avengers: Endgame Poster & Trailer Revealed

JayC

Main trailer takeaways. Kate Bishop forshadowing, Ant-Man uses a pencil to save the day, Tony and Nebula get back to Earth, Hawkeye has a mohawk and  Quantum Suits officially revealed. Will we get an actual War Machine armor quantum suit figure????

02.jpg

01.jpg

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Also who are these people missing, can't tell.

3.jpg

Probably nobody of consequence.  Looks to me like maybe Scott is just out of the Quantum Realm, wandering around the neighborhood trying to figure out what happened while he was gone.  I imagine lots of mass panic planetwide after the snap, and lots of people trying to find their missing loved ones.

Oh my goodness!!!!! Just watched the trailer!!!! I can’t belive it! I guess they noticed the toys were leaking the quantum suits so they decided to ‘officially’ reveal them!!!! I hope we get Thor and War Machine legends versions of them in their suits!!!! And a new mold for war machine as well!!!! 

And did you guys see that scene with Cap in his scale suit and it looked like fire and flames from something?!?! I don’t know what that was but that scene gave me chills!!!!! Amazing!!!

45 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

Oh my goodness!!!!! Just watched the trailer!!!! I can’t belive it! I guess they noticed the toys were leaking the quantum suits so they decided to ‘officially’ reveal them!!!! I hope we get Thor and War Machine legends versions of them in their suits!!!! And a new mold for war machine as well!!!! 

And did you guys see that scene with Cap in his scale suit and it looked like fire and flames from something?!?! I don’t know what that was but that scene gave me chills!!!!! Amazing!!!

Not really, but the product will be out on shelves in just a couple of weeks and they def wanted to do the trailer before that.

6 hours ago, JayC said:

Also kinda think its funny that during all this Black Widow has time to change here hair color back and fourth from blonde to red head :)

04.jpg

05.jpg

I don't think she's changing it. It's a weird color, but maybe she's a natural red and it's growing out the blonde. As far as switching back and forth I think it's just the way it looks from the back, not really a change.

I recall a statement from Kevin Feige that all the scenes from the previous trailers happened within the first 20 minutes of the film. The scenes that were new here seem like they would fit into the first 20 minutes too. So new images that are very revealing but still not too revealing of the movie as a whole. 

I will totally be satisfied if Thanos has at least a scene where he fights the larger cosmic beings in the universe, i.e. Celestials since we have seen they exists in the MCU, and then after disposing of them has to deal with the Avenger line up he disregards as a threat. 

I cannot stop watching this trailer....really, it's such a love letter to the Marvel universe while teasing up so much superhero excitement.....I have to believe, choose to believe that the trailer is an accurate representation of the film itself.....time and again the Russos have delivered what was seemingly impossible; even Whedon stumbled on AV2 where AV1 soared.....plus, from a collectibles standpoint? I love that Ronin costume more with every shot ,so so glad it's in the film!! Today is a very good day to be a Marvel fan.

4 hours ago, JayC said:

Not really, but the product will be out on shelves in just a couple of weeks and they def wanted to do the trailer before that.

OHHHH okay I see now. Since they probably know toys for this film will be out shortly, what better time to release the final trailer right? Even though I don't think we really needed it, but nonetheless I'm glad we got it!

I totally agree with hisDUDENESS...I was totally in the zone upon viewing this trailer. And yet, Marvel Studios and team Russo still do a great job limiting much of anything in the way of substantive plot revelations. The Tony in QR suit is about it (revealing that he must escape his drift in space)...and the fact that this means he and Cap must finally have had a reunion. I look so forward to that moment, left hanging since the Maw and Cull Obsidian interrupted his call in NY! 

26 April simply can NOT get here soon enough!

10 hours ago, HyperPoseable said:

Now that Captain Marvel is out, I can see Marvel investing heavily in the marketing campaign for Avengers: Endgame. 

They have to at this point.  Outside of the little bit we have seen and the two trailers, marketing had been non existent.  I’m ready for it though,  not just for the movie, but to see what the MCU will look like for the next 10 years.

The official synopsis has been released for Endgame

The grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, “Avengers: Endgame.”

Kevin Feige produces “Avengers: Endgame,” and Anthony and Joe Russo are the directors. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau and Stan Lee are the executive producers, and Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay. Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame” is in U.S. theaters on April 26, 2019.

MAN, I HATE it when they do these posters without them in their superhero masks/helmets. But they DID put Thanos in his headgear, which is weird since in the comics he's almost always wearing it, and in the movie he almost never did. Regardless, looking forward to this, and hoping they beat the living snot out of the Mad Titan....AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!