What is one property you would love to see get the Legends treatment?

hisDUDENESS9829

1 minute ago, Jmacq1 said:

I have already sworn off buying a 6" line for it.  I've reached the point where I'm having to pare down my collection just to have room for it (or stuffing a big portion of it into a storage unit which makes having the collection pointless since you're not enjoying it).  So I can't get another 6" line . 

I rotate my displays every few weeks.

This keeps my displays fresh and exciting, and controls dust.

win-win

1 hour ago, mars396 said:

I rotate my displays every few weeks.

This keeps my displays fresh and exciting, and controls dust.

win-win

That's great and all, but that doesn't change that I have a couple dozen big bins of toys that AREN'T on display at any given stretch (basically a room that SHOULD be a guest room or office is nothing but bins of toys, and it's pretty much jam-packed full). 

It takes me the better part of a day to redo my displays, if not a weekend (between properly packing up and putting away the old and digging out and setting up the new).  Now imagine trying to do that if you had to drive to the storage unit and get the bins you needed out in order to display the stuff you were looking for, and then go put the bins back after you were done (or replace them with different bins).  That's about where I'm at now.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, mako said:

I remember back in the day when ToyBiz did a Lord of the Rings line in the ML scale/style. Only picked up one or two, but they were kick-@$$ none-the-less.

Yeah The ToyBiz LOTR figs were really nice, I had a few of them myself, I actually still have some (only the Uruk-Hai's), but the only one I display still is The King of The Dead (GITD) which is an amazing figure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Between watching Savage Dragon on Peacock and WildC.A.T.S. on Tubi, I've gotten kind of misty eyed for those bygone days of early image. I even tracked down the Larson characters from the old Legendary Comic Book Superheroes line on Ebay (Star should be arriving today). I'd love to see those characters get the modern Legends treatment . . . especially the Dragon characters.

I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned how I'd love the Marvel take on Godzilla. Give me that as the BAF in a line of 70s era characters like original look Ms. Marvel and Luke Cage in his old Power Man get-up. Best of all, the more I look at those old comics, the more I think they wouldn't even have to change the G-Man's appearance. They took so many liberties with his appearance in the King of the Monsters comic, all they'd have to do is change the big guy's name.

• 4 weeks later...

How about a Chuck Norris Legends series? Granted, most of his movie and TV appearances were decidedly non-toyetic, but there was his Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos series.  Evil ninjas, ethnically diverse sidekicks, multiple costumes, martial arts accessories . . . I'd buy it.

Who knows? Neca DID do a Rambo redecoed in his cartoon look some time back. Maybe the kicker of all @$$es isn't far off.

I was recently looking at my "growing up" display and realized that the only movie I'm really missing from my childhood in 6" articulated form is Independence Day. But it's such a one and done that I doubt anyone would actually do them.

I'd also love a redo of the LOTR figures in 6". Maybe even a Legend of Zelda take too, one that isn't a jap-import.

And Firefly. I need my Serenity crew completed and Funko only did so much, and so poorly.

28 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I was recently looking at my "growing up" display and realized that the only movie I'm really missing from my childhood in 6" articulated form is Independence Day. But it's such a one and done that I doubt anyone would actually do them.

I have like four of these

each one a different color

https://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure?action=seriesitemlist&id=412