hisDUDENESS9829

What is one property you would love to see get the Legends treatment?

Mostly just Star Trek for me, but Magic: the Gathering, Mortal Kombat, and Terminator would all be maybes. X-Men and Star Wars pretty much scratch my action figure itch already.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:28 PM, Fitz616 said:

WildC.A.T.s

Cyber Force

Hunter Killer

Definitely WildC.A.T.s! I would also like to see Ultra Force and Gargoyles in ML style. 

1 hour ago, Benn said:

Mostly just Star Trek for me, but Magic: the Gathering, Mortal Kombat, and Terminator would all be maybes. X-Men and Star Wars pretty much scratch my action figure itch already.

An affordable MK line would be sweet.  I love the look of the Storm stuff, but $90 each is a lot.

I'd also collect X-Men 2099 MLs. 

Skullfire

Metalhead

Meanstreak

Bloodhawk

Krystalin

Cerebra

La Lunatica

Xi'an - Desert Ghost

BAF Junkpile

Seeing all the articulation Mattel piles into their WWE Elite figures always makes me kind of wish Hasbro would pick up one of the lesser franchises (AEW, etc.) for an ML type line. I mean some of these ring attires are pretty dang comicbookey to begin with. Make sure you have a good selection of female wrestlers, a playset or two, and lots of accessories; and a good highly articulated wrestling line in the 6-6.5" scale would kick some serious butt.

I was thinking about how cool it would be to see a Dungeon and Dragons series , it could have a real mythic legions vibe to it.

Another cool one would be some 6'' more realistic Battle Beasts.

Wildstorm (WildCATS, Authority, Stormwatch, etc...) - This would be one of the few 6" lines that I would buy without hesitation, space be damned.

I love G.I. Joe, but I have already sworn off buying a 6" line for it.  I've reached the point where I'm having to pare down my collection just to have room for it (or stuffing a big portion of it into a storage unit which makes having the collection pointless since you're not enjoying it).  So I can't get another 6" line (I'm already very selective with my Star Wars Black Series).  But I'll include it because I know there would likely be interest. 

1 minute ago, Jmacq1 said:

I have already sworn off buying a 6" line for it.  I've reached the point where I'm having to pare down my collection just to have room for it (or stuffing a big portion of it into a storage unit which makes having the collection pointless since you're not enjoying it).  So I can't get another 6" line . 

I rotate my displays every few weeks.

This keeps my displays fresh and exciting, and controls dust.

win-win

1 hour ago, mars396 said:

I rotate my displays every few weeks.

This keeps my displays fresh and exciting, and controls dust.

win-win

That's great and all, but that doesn't change that I have a couple dozen big bins of toys that AREN'T on display at any given stretch (basically a room that SHOULD be a guest room or office is nothing but bins of toys, and it's pretty much jam-packed full). 

It takes me the better part of a day to redo my displays, if not a weekend (between properly packing up and putting away the old and digging out and setting up the new).  Now imagine trying to do that if you had to drive to the storage unit and get the bins you needed out in order to display the stuff you were looking for, and then go put the bins back after you were done (or replace them with different bins).  That's about where I'm at now.

23 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I was thinking about how cool it would be to see a Dungeon and Dragons series , it could have a real mythic legions vibe to it.

Another cool one would be some 6'' more realistic Battle Beasts.

I remember back in the day when ToyBiz did a Lord of the Rings line in the ML scale/style. Only picked up one or two, but they were kick-@$$ none-the-less.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, mako said:

I remember back in the day when ToyBiz did a Lord of the Rings line in the ML scale/style. Only picked up one or two, but they were kick-@$$ none-the-less.

Yeah The ToyBiz LOTR figs were really nice, I had a few of them myself, I actually still have some (only the Uruk-Hai's), but the only one I display still is The King of The Dead (GITD) which is an amazing figure

I’ve seen some really good Ideas on here... I love the Rock Stars idea. And Spawn is a must! 

I’m shocked that no one is making Red Dead Redemption figures. So RDR gets my vote!