Build-A-Wave!!!

hisDUDENESS9829

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

here is another wave I would think wouldn't be too crazy A Horror/Ghost Rider Wave (released for Halloween)

Marvel Horror/Ghost Rider Wave

Blackheart BAF

Werewolf By Night

Satana (Legacy-Red Outfit w/Horns)

Mephisto (No BAF)

Ghost Rider 2099

Hellstorm

Vengeance

Dracula

2 Packs

Zarathos & Lady Ghost Rider (Alejandra Jones)

Zombie Deadpool & Shiklah

Dr. Strange (Earth 928) & Nightmare

I would add a Cosmic Ghost Rider to this list,  he is getting some major heat right now

18 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I would add a Cosmic Ghost Rider to this list,  he is getting some major heat right now

You are correct, I realized there was a few adjustment's I would have made, that being one, swap out GR 2009 for Cosmic cause he is very popular, I also think a Robbie Reyes could go some where (he's popular or was) , also Lilith fig would be awesome (even though shes forgotten, what a good villain), I just wanted to try and get a good mix of both Horror & Ghostrider

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

I'd like in a AVENGERS wave

Swordsman

MANTIS

The Claw (the Yellow claw)

Beast ( Jackel body with new head)

Capt. Mar-vell

Wonder Man (safari Jacket)

Kang

Swordsman-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Jacques-Duquesne.jpg

Mantis-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Profile-b.jpg

yellowclaw.gif

83d11b7d1d3b2b32ff1fe7c0f7b30393.jpg

3121952-wonderman.jpg

kang.gif

Mar-Vell_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

The lack of a Kang figure is pretty surprising.  I feel like he was a pivotal villain for the Avengers through a ton of stories.  

10 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I am really stuck on x-waves lately...

Tusk BAF

-Yellow and Blue Banshee

-Team X Wolverine

-Trevor Fitzroy

-Storm (black costume)

-Shard

-Longshot

-Kylun

image.thumb.png.1c8e48e91177ae0393ec393294f016cd.pngimage.thumb.png.a037ea22ac9af692ab99113e434b9b18.pngimage.thumb.png.80930a754db857ecfd5dc489a1a1aea5.pngimage.thumb.png.62bc12d28b668d0e95e988460d2fbd1b.pngimage.thumb.png.4bd13198b07957306e87d1b32929f521.pngimage.thumb.png.01dd239b2cc02df0ccf257951bdc6713.pngimage.thumb.png.1beccee2390e66c4156b550a32db568d.pngimage.thumb.png.98ce393d554374b66c033c6e34d66df5.png

Nothing wrong with that...I like this wave but I really want FA Storm and Thunderbird to come in a boxed set lol.

That's a good Wolverine choice as well

3 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

We definitely need a better Titanium Man for sure.  It’s insane to think that we got a Whirlwind before any of the characters you just named.

At least Hasbro aren't ones for giving us all the obvious characters first. Of course Whirlwind is still a regular Avengers foe, which might have helped him.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:18 AM, Starlord67 said:

I would love to see an X-men wave built around a WARSTAR BAF. He was so awesome in X-men 137!! Especially when it was revealed he was two separate entities!! 

warstar.gif

Warstar BAF wave would have to be a mix of X-Men & other IG core members such as Smasher, Starbolt, Fang, Hussar & Earthquake, that we only have Gladiator as the sole rep of the IG is total BS! The Serpent society is as obscure to non comic fans as is the IG, yet they have like 5 members already made in 6' ML form. Non comic fans have zero idea who Eel, Copperhead, King Cobra & Constrictor are & now they've added Rock Python to the group. Why no IG or for that matter,  more Alpha Flight members? Shaman, the twins & Snowbird are all long overdue as is a better Puck!

I'm tired of the ol BS "they don't have a movie or cartoon based on them" card getting pulled. Serpent society doesn't either. 

8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

At least Hasbro aren't ones for giving us all the obvious characters first. Of course Whirlwind is still a regular Avengers foe, which might have helped him.

I don’t remember him much on the Avengers side.  But he was heavily featured in the Iron Man animated Series in the 90s

1 minute ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I don’t remember him much on the Avengers side.  But he was heavily featured in the Iron Man animated Series in the 90s

He is a long running Avenger villain, who fancied the Wasp, he even managed to pose as her chauffeur