Build-A-Wave!!!

hisDUDENESS9829

11 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Warstar BAF wave would have to be a mix of X-Men & other IG core members such as Smasher, Starbolt, Fang, Hussar & Earthquake, that we only have Gladiator as the sole rep of the IG is total BS! The Serpent society is as obscure to non comic fans as is the IG, yet they have like 5 members already made in 6' ML form. Non comic fans have zero idea who Eel, Copperhead, King Cobra & Constrictor are & now they've added Rock Python to the group. Why no IG or for that matter,  more Alpha Flight members? Shaman, the twins & Snowbird are all long overdue as is a better Puck!

I'm tired of the ol BS "they don't have a movie or cartoon based on them" card getting pulled. Serpent society doesn't either. 

Don't even get me started on The Wrecking Crew. SMH :(

4 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Don't even get me started on The Wrecking Crew. SMH :(

Hasbro phoned in the Wrecking crew by using that outta scale /outdated Warpath buck from 2010.  I never bothered buying them when I saw they were giants. But yet, they got defended by the "some artists draw them huge" crowd, even though the tallest member is Thunderball at 6'6, the rest are in the 6'3, 6'4 range.

I really hope Hasbro revisits the crew & gives us these iconic versions on the Herc buck with only wrecker needing a sculpted upper body.

That T-ball on that outta scale buck is laughable. Wrecking crew has never been Hulk sized. Throw him on the new Herc buck with new lower legs & now we're talking!

wrecking crew busts.jpg

Wrecking crew thunderball-8.jpg

My post was mostly to point out that we're close to (??? I have no idea who the Wrecking Crew are???) completing the crew and yet we only have one guy from Imperial Guard, we have a head from Shi'ar, we have one guy from the Morlocks, one dude from the Marauders, etc.

Yes I'm bitter LOL But I hope we all get our wish. You getting your Wrecking Crew on accurate buck will not affect my getting Imperial Guard members, Shi'ar royalty, Callisto et al, and their Massacrers since your crew will not change the character selection on my X-men wave :)

1 hour ago, enzosaurusrex said:

My post was mostly to point out that we're close to (??? I have no idea who the Wrecking Crew are???) completing the crew and yet we only have one guy from Imperial Guard, we have a head from Shi'ar, we have one guy from the Morlocks, one dude from the Marauders, etc.

Yes I'm bitter LOL But I hope we all get our wish. You getting your Wrecking Crew on accurate buck will not affect my getting Imperial Guard members, Shi'ar royalty, Callisto et al, and their Massacrers since your crew will not change the character selection on my X-men wave :)

Not to mention we just started the Reavers...

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Iron Man Villain Wave

BAF Titanium Man

Crimson Dynamo

Mandarin

Hypnotia 

Whiplash

Sunset Bain

Firebrand

Dreadknight

Animated Iron Man love!!  I miss that show. I watched it with my two older kids.

Defintaly need a new Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo. Would love to see some Winter Gaurd love as well!

6 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Animated Iron Man love!!  I miss that show. I watched it with my two older kids.

Defintaly need a new Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo. Would love to see some Winter Gaurd love as well!

We have Red Guardian and Crimson Dynamo would help give the team a big push

1 hour ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Not to mention we just started the Reavers...

I think HASBRO should follow a formula..one Mauraders character, one Shiar character, one REAVERS member....then the rest X-men members. Maybe they will finish a team like that. 

I like the Serpent Society members and I'm glad we are getting them but there are SO many other characters I want before them.

As far as the Serpent Society I want some more visually appealing characters...like Rattler, Death Adder, Sidewinder and Bushmaster.

3 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Warstar BAF wave would have to be a mix of X-Men & other IG core members such as Smasher, Starbolt, Fang, Hussar & Earthquake, that we only have Gladiator as the sole rep of the IG is total BS! The Serpent society is as obscure to non comic fans as is the IG, yet they have like 5 members already made in 6' ML form. Non comic fans have zero idea who Eel, Copperhead, King Cobra & Constrictor are & now they've added Rock Python to the group. Why no IG or for that matter,  more Alpha Flight members? Shaman, the twins & Snowbird are all long overdue as is a better Puck!

I'm tired of the ol BS "they don't have a movie or cartoon based on them" card getting pulled. Serpent society doesn't either. 

There aren't that many X-Men waves out, and the Imperial Guard are pretty obscure, so it's not too surprising we don't have more than just Gladiator yet. I'm sure we'll start seeing them trickle in. The Serpent Society didn't all show up in one big wave, right? They've been peppering them in? Non-X-related characters have a lot more opportunities to show up than X-Men since Hasbro seems a lot less isolationist when it comes to non-X properties, often just putting whomever wherever.

I'm in. (: I actually really like that they keep X-characters in their own waves, so I don't feel like I have to get other characters just to finish BAFs, but I wouldn't argue with more releases. We're getting a lot this year already, though, so no complaints from me.

29 minutes ago, Benn said:

I'm in. (: I actually really like that they keep X-characters in their own waves, so I don't feel like I have to get other characters just to finish BAFs, but I wouldn't argue with more releases. We're getting a lot this year already, though, so no complaints from me.

I agree..we are getting a lot...but can you ever get too much X-men ;-)

Btw..I was looking through Toy Fair images...I'm not liking the new Emma Frost at all. Those high heels will be a nightmare. 

53 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

I agree..we are getting a lot...but can you ever get too much X-men ;-)

Btw..I was looking through Toy Fair images...I'm not liking the new Emma Frost at all. Those high heels will be a nightmare. 

Yeah, my Phoenix is my first and last figure that will ever have those  strange platform shoes

6 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I might be in the minority but I don't mind the high heels. I actually wish Mystique came with them *runs and hides*

hey, to each their own!  I just hate that my Phoenix won't stand, could also be due to the terribly warped leg though.  I just like to blame it on a smaller foot surface for her to stand on haha.