• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love this as a new vintage wave

Classic Moonknight

Classic Dr. Strange

Firestar

Classic Nebula

Classic Dormammu

Stegron (there was a fig from the 90's) (his style is so 90's imo) / or Dragon Man (same goes for him)

Honable mentions

Mandarin (90's style) (can we please just get a comic mandarin fig by now)

Ms. Marvel (please!) (in either black outfit, mar-vell outfit or red outfit)

Spot (haha but it would be so rad, i know it would never happen)

20 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I would love this as a new vintage wave

Classic Moonknight

Classic Dr. Strange

Firestar

Classic Nebula

Classic Dormammu

Stegron (there was a fig from the 90's) (his style is so 90's imo) / or Dragon Man (same goes for him)

Honable mentions

Mandarin (90's style) (can we please just get a comic mandarin fig by now)

Ms. Marvel (please!) (in either black outfit, mar-vell outfit or red outfit)

Spot (haha but it would be so rad, i know it would never happen)

A comic accurate Mandarin is looonnggg overdue.  I’m not sure we will see him anytime soon though since the Iron Man movies are done.  The trend with Hasbro seems to sit lately with marketing towards the films.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:43 PM, Double0Joe27 said:

The recent Vintage lines of Marvel Legends have in my opinion been very underrated and still have so much potential to expand in the future.

It’s a great way for us all to receive classic versions of each of our favorite characters, and also a way to rerelease some characters that have been increasingly harder to come by, like Wolverine (brown and yellow), Scarlet Spider and Pizza Spider-Man. 

My ideal vintage wave would be:

Iron Fist in his classic costume 

Silver Centurion Iron Man

Classic Dr Strange 

A re-release of Jim Lee Cyclops (added optic accessories)

Ultron

And a re-release of Hobgoblin or Green Goblin 

I feel these guys would look great in that classic packaging and would be great additions to anyone’s collection! What do you think? Who’d be in you’re ideal Vintage wave, and what do you think of the idea of a Vintage Wave in general?

6D341561-3489-49E9-A6AC-5962FADA4F58.jpeg

0F78F7FE-1103-4D00-8D25-69D2B81EF38A.gif

B5F43D86-980C-412B-81D2-958DDEE08826.jpeg

61667CB3-E1D3-483B-98DE-744ACC80054A.jpeg

2C10B913-0AB5-4C8A-98DB-1B5346419920.png

79634004-7F1F-476C-8AD4-260BD33C7B92.gif

that would be a pretty cool wave in my opinion 

9 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

A comic accurate Mandarin is looonnggg overdue.  I’m not sure we will see him anytime soon though since the Iron Man movies are done.  The trend with Hasbro seems to sit lately with marketing towards the films.

But which version of the Mandarian, some of his looks are quite bad. They could use the Chameloen mold and give it new hands and head

19 hours ago, leokearon said:

But which version of the Mandarian, some of his looks are quite bad. They could use the Chameloen mold and give it new hands and head

honestly I just want this mandarin, because it's great and it's vintage and soo soo 90's

and his skin could be that green or as I would bet they'd go back with white

Mandarin-Front.jpg

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

honestly I just want this mandarin, because it's great and it's vintage and soo soo 90's

and his skin could be that green or as I would bet they'd go back with white

Mandarin-Front.jpg

It wouldn't be the worse maybe they could do it in a Vintage Line or in a 2 Pack with the Modular Armour

5 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I have a “then versus now” shelf that I have started in my display, this would remedy the hole I have next to my animated series IM

I'm still surprised we haven't gotten a new Modular Armour figure given how famous it is

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Modular armor on figures? Nah, some things need to  stay buried in the 90s, this is one of them.

it's a cool design imo reminds me of marvel vs capcom

1 hour ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Agreed.  That would be a dream vintage wave.  Marvel Vs. Capcom legends figures.  Blue Venom would have to be an addition as well as the stealth Iron Man.

thats a good idea

13 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Modular armor on figures? Nah, some things need to  stay buried in the 90s, this is one of them.

It's no different to the weapon accessory we got with the ANAD Iron Man, which was a modular armour,  or giving a figure interchangeable parts.