Marvel Legends Avengers: Endgame Target 2-Pack In-Hand Look

JayC

Thanks to commanderlaforge we have our first decent look at the upcoming Marvel Legends 6" Endgame 2-pack featuring Black Widow and Hawkeye in their Quantum Suits. The set also features alternate heads of Nebula, Iron Man and Ant-Man so you can give those characters Quantum Suits as well. These will be heading to Target stores and be out around the 3/31 Endgame product embargo date assuming they don't leak out sooner, which they likely will.
1 of 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I still think they should have given of us unmasked heads for Iron Man and Ant-Man, that would have been more movie accurate it seems. Will be curious to see if the unmasked heads they previously did for these characters will fit on these quantum suit bodies.

18 minutes ago, JayC said:

And I still think they should have given of us unmasked heads for Iron Man and Ant-Man, that would have been more movie accurate it seems. Will be curious to see if the unmasked heads they previously did for these characters will fit on these quantum suit bodies.

That is my biggest fear with these.  I also don't see these selling incredibly well considering how tough the last rounds of Target 2 packs were clearanced down to $6 in my area before they were bought out.  

1 hour ago, JayC said:

The Paul Rudd sculpt definitely should, as that looks like the exact same helmet that came with the Ant-Man 2 version, unless they changed the size of the peg hole. Same with Tony, that just looks like the MK 50 helmet, and I believe the 3-pack head sculpt did fit that figure.

5 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

The Paul Rudd sculpt definitely should, as that looks like the exact same helmet that came with the Ant-Man 2 version, unless they changed the size of the peg hole. Same with Tony, that just looks like the MK 50 helmet, and I believe the 3-pack head sculpt did fit that figure.

I will have the single packed Cap Quantum Suit figure in my possession tomorrow so I will have a better idea of what heads fit on these then.

People are also noticing that the figures have the suits with a metallic color as opposed to white as seen in the trailer. All the leaked promo art we've seen of the suits however showed them with metallic colors. My guess Hasbro had to base their figures on concept art provided as opposed to the actual suits in order to have them ready this close to the movie's release. My guess like the promo art we have seen, the concept art provided to Hasbro also had the suits looking more metallic than white. This was the same reason Hasbro's first wave of Infinity War figures last year had so many dependencies.

Avengers-Endgame-War-Machine-suit.png

25b7ee976d8c3a3e5d6ac6bab4c42a3a.jpg

11 hours ago, Engine33 said:

If the unmasked heads do not fit these bodies I am going to be upset.  The Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. heads from the first 10 Years 2 packs better fit. And the Rudd.

I believe the MCU 10th Chris Evans head does not fit.  At least it doesn't fit on the Captain America single pack one and I'm assuming that one is the same body.    I don't know about Robert Downey Jr. head though.

Hope the Hawkeye head will fit on the Ronin body though.

11 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

They look like when people “lose their hands” in TV and movies and their arms are a little too long to be believeable 

Yeah, I'm one that totally agrees with the creative team. Double jointed elbows on thinner limbs just look funny, plus they are more prone to warping than the thicker limb figures. I understand the complaints from the ACBA crowd, but most collectors don't need their figures to be able to be put into an "ice cream eating" pose. We get a little over 90 degrees in the traditional design and I think that's the perfect balance between aesthetics and function.

I concur. Double joints on thin arms looks wonky & gangly. Just glad I don't collect MCU figs so this 2 pack is a huge pass for me & will more than likely be on clearance by summer. Those Quantum suits look lame & seeing everyone wearing it makes me think that most of this will take place in the Quantum Universe which I have zero idea on how that is gonna stop Thanos. Is the QU outside of Thanos power to control?

12 hours ago, nighthawk said:

I believe the MCU 10th Chris Evans head does not fit.  At least it doesn't fit on the Captain America single pack one and I'm assuming that one is the same body.    I don't know about Robert Downey Jr. head though.

Hope the Hawkeye head will fit on the Ronin body though.

No it fits.

IMG_1091.jpg