My White Queen

Starlord67

4 hours ago, scotty said:

That is the white queen I want and we deserve, I wish I could do things like making my own figures but sadly never had that talent.

Hey Scotty...when I started I was horrible. Looked like Frankenstein was making new monsters. However with a LOT of practice and patience I got better. There are so many great tutorials and materials out there...give them a shot and don't sell yourself short. You might Suprise yourself. Good luck!

18 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

Hey Scotty...when I started I was horrible. Looked like Frankenstein was making new monsters. However with a LOT of practice and patience I got better. There are so many great tutorials and materials out there...give them a shot and don't sell yourself short. You might Suprise yourself. Good luck!

Thanks, I have been thinking about starting to customize my own figures, I saw so many people making amazing figures and I want to be able to do that myself. I will look for the tutorials you were talking about and maybe with practice I can make some of my own figures. thanks again

19 hours ago, Falls22 said:

Wow that Sif/Shuri cape works perfect!!! I would have never even thought to use it for an Emma custom! 

That pearlescent paint you got on her looks really well done! Awesome job man! 

Thanks so much!

On 3/24/2019 at 11:38 AM, FASVB said:

Very cool man. Congratz. Do you have Instagram?

I do now... Greatwhitecustomfigures

I'm not too familiar with INSTAGRAM so let me know if there are any problems. Thanks! I'm also on facebook as Great white custom FIGURES. Look me up!

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Thanks, I have been thinking about starting to customize my own figures, I saw so many people making amazing figures and I want to be able to do that myself. I will look for the tutorials you were talking about and maybe with practice I can make some of my own figures. thanks again

Go get em!! YouTube is a great resource

19 hours ago, Senshinokage said:

Fantastic custom. Looks really unique too. Custom Emmas can be kind of a dime a dozen but you made yours stand out. Kudos. 

Thank you. I wanted to do one based on her first appearance as a VILLAN. In my mind she will always be a VILLAN. The X-men need more evil ladies..but they take them all in eventually as part of the team.

• 2 months later...