All-Time Fave

hisDUDENESS9829

What’s your all time favorite Marvel Legends figure?

Can be from any era, any legends line, any manufacturer (ToyBiz or Hasbro).

For nostalgia reasons I want to say the ToyBiz Punisher that came with the fire escape stand, but recently the vintage wave Wolverine has taken that spot.  The figure reminds me so much of the old ToyBiz one I had as a kid.  The proportions are perfect and the colorway is amazing.  It’s the only figure (except ToyBiz Punisher) that I own a carded and loose version of.

Can’t wait to read everyone’s choices!

2 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

Wolverine was my favorite character as a kid. The brown costume figure from Toybiz would probably be my favorite. the sculpt and paint look good. Good articulation. I loved that the old ones came with comics as well. I could have done without the little house he came with, but that was before BAFs.

Nice!  If I remember correctly The even painted the veins on his arms for that figure.  The mold was so great Hasbro used it later for their Wolvies haha

post away!  I’d love to hear the honorable mentions!

21 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

HOnorable mentions would be the TB Deadpool and Silver Centurion Iron Man. At least right now they are coming to mind.

Deadpool looks good, is highly articulated, and has plenty of accessories. 

Iron Man is just cool looking. Removable mask, giant rocket. Really cool.

The TB Deadpool was one of my grails for the longest time.  I still never got him.  By the time he was at a reasonable price, I was able to find the Juggernaut wave one at retail.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say at this point my favs of all time are currently Sauron BAF and Lizard BAF,, with Moon knight behind (only because moon knight is one of my favorite marvel characters of all time)

those three are still super amazing to me personally

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'd say at this point my favs of all time are currently Sauron BAF and Lizard BAF,, with Moon knight behind (only because moon knight is one of my favorite marvel characters of all time)

those three are still super amazing to me personally

Sauron is insane.  One of the best figures released in 15 years much less BAF.

1 minute ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Sauron is insane.  One of the best figures released in 15 years much less BAF.

only thing that bums me out about at least my sauron is he has somewhat of a loose torso :sad:, i guess with all that weight in terms of wing span that can happen, he doesn't stand particularity well on his own anymore without support

51 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

only thing that bums me out about at least my sauron is he has somewhat of a loose torso :sad:, i guess with all that weight in terms of wing span that can happen, he doesn't stand particularity well on his own anymore without support

Mine is super loose too, doesn’t hinder the figure too much though.  Luckily I have a wall behind mine to keep him stationary.

4 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Mine is super loose too, doesn’t hinder the figure too much though.  Luckily I have a wall behind mine to keep him stationary.

I guess this is a common thing then, since he has so much weight on his upper, Yeah mine is actually up against a wall with his tail hooked around the pole of the shelf, if it wasn't for that he'd be falling down though

16 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I guess this is a common thing then, since he has so much weight on his upper, Yeah mine is actually up against a wall with his tail hooked around the pole of the shelf, if it wasn't for that he'd be falling down though

Haha mine’s tail is hooked in between the wall and the desk he is on.  We collectors are an ingenuitive bunch eh?

• 2 months later...

I love my Abomination. I have the SDCC one and I still need the Head to make the BAF but I like the more classic comic accurate SDCC version better anyway.

I was always a Hulk fan and I really liked the Hulk/Abomination fights in the comics. He was my favorite Hulk bad guy.  I was and am just so stoked to finally get an Abomination figure after all these years. A close second is my Face Off Hulk.

I suspect when/if I get The Thing and the 80 years Hulk the order of my favorites may change.

This is a really tough question to answer there are quite a few for me anyways:

-Lizard (Toy Biz Fearsome Foes Pack)

-Moon Knight (Homecoming Wave)

-Ghost Rider (Rhino Wave)

- Scarlet Spider: Kaine Parker (Sp//dr wave)

-Gambit (Caliban Wave)

-Nova (Groot Wave)

I guess I'll go with Moon Knight, killer sculpt, great amount of accessories, excellent articulation.  If we included the adjacent lines like Spider-Man classics, I'd have gone with the McFarlane Spidey hands down.