Christinaconan

Custom animated series style rogue

Hey everyone my first post here so decided to share my custom rogue figure :) I really loved hasbros version however ive always wanted one that resembles her how she was in the animated series ,the hig hair and vibrant colors so I decided to create one , hope you all enjoy 

20190216_093902.jpg

20190216_094837.jpg

x-men-animated-series-rogue-jubilee-091917.jpg

This is a gorgeous custom. It’s avtually the reason I created an account, just so I could comment. Very nicely done. I wish we could get the whole team released in their animated series costumes. 

How the hell did I miss this?  It's absolutely perfect!

looks amazing! I had no problems with the one we got but now I do after seeing this

On 3/24/2019 at 7:42 PM, Christinaconan said:

Hey everyone my first post here so decided to share my custom rogue figure :) I really loved hasbros version however ive always wanted one that resembles her how she was in the animated series ,the hig hair and vibrant colors so I decided to create one , hope you all enjoy 

20190216_093902.jpg

20190216_094837.jpg

x-men-animated-series-rogue-jubilee-091917.jpg

Christina.

You are one of the best costumizers of the world. In the female figure department no one does better. 

You know how much of a fan Ihave become. So this in one of your best jobs and looks just like her in the animation. Hasbro has to learn a few things from you. 

Congrats for this perfect piece.

On 5/2/2019 at 3:49 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

looks amazing! I had no problems with the one we got but now I do after seeing this

Agreed that it looks amazing! I was looking at this side by side with the Hasbro release and now I’m mad that they didn’t do theirs this way, haha.

I assume the hair is sculpted but what head was used as the base? Is that the Rogue head completely repainted or a different one? It looks so good!

One of the most impressive customs I've ever seen. Spot-on representation of the source material and an outstanding figure in its own right. 

Yep, even got the correct color of the X jacket, green. The Hasbro jacket is brown. This is definitely top of the line work here. Congrats and keep up the excellent work, I'm a fan too. Thanks

Amazing work! The hair sculpt is fantastic and while it definitely looks like it's pulled straight out of the cartoon show the head still looks much truer to the Jim Lee Rogue design than what we got with the Hasbro release. Definitely wish I had that figure on an X-men shelf. Great job!

I liked the Marvel Legends release, but yours fixes some of the issues I had with theirs. Great work.

Really cool love the bright and vibrant color someone should redo all the 90s X-men figs Hasbro has put and make the more vibrant they would probably look more look like the cartoon version then said from giving them new heads

SO good. Takes me back to when I used to watch that show all the time. Wish hasbro would give us an official one! Keep up the good work.