Spiderman far from home wave build a figure

Theothetaco

Based on Molten Man being confirmed in a Lego set...hmm, although Hydro Man is too...Id' guess it's one of those two. But! with Sandman also confirmed....I think? wasnt' he shown in the first Far From Home trailer? I wonder if they are figuring out a way to do the first variable BAF and have it be any one of the Elementals? I don't know if that's possible, but it would be awesome!

1 hour ago, galahad33 said:

Based on Molten Man being confirmed in a Lego set...hmm, although Hydro Man is too...Id' guess it's one of those two. But! with Sandman also confirmed....I think? wasnt' he shown in the first Far From Home trailer? I wonder if they are figuring out a way to do the first variable BAF and have it be any one of the Elementals? I don't know if that's possible, but it would be awesome!

Isn’t Hydroman confirmed already as one of the individuals in the wave?

4 hours ago, Theothetaco said:

Who do you guys think the baf for the spiderman homecoming wave will be?

Its most likely a surprise character from the movie, I originally thought it was going to be Hydroman, kind of like how they did Sandman with his effect parts. Its really cool that Hydroman is going to be a single carded figure. But my guess its a secret from the movie. There's rumors of a movie Mysterio being the 7th figure in this wave too, but they haven't revealed him either

6 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Isn’t Hydroman confirmed already as one of the individuals in the wave?

Comic Hydroman has been confirmed as a single figure, not Movie Hydroman.

Also whose to say it will be a Movie character, it could be a comic character, like a Spider-Slayer

If it is a villain, I'd prefer the entirely unrelated Morlun.  Morlun's spot in Spidey's rogues gallery desperately needs to be filled, seeing as he's never had a figure, compared to a all of the re-dos.

If they make the Baf an elemental, then it would be really coll if they did a hybrid of all of them. Maybe do like the torso and head of Sand Man (Sand Elemental), arms of hydro man, and legs of Molten Man. This would be a really coll way to get all of the charcaters in one, plus I think the combination would just look really cool.

I'm going a little off the grid here. I'm gonna say it's not so much a Spider-Man specific villain but rather one of the "Street Level" villains. How about Mister Hyde? That's one of the few larger characters they have left. However, if they're just gonna do a standard size figure as the BAF, Molten Man is as good a guess as any.

On 3/25/2019 at 10:20 PM, monron999 said:

I'm going a little off the grid here. I'm gonna say it's not so much a Spider-Man specific villain but rather one of the "Street Level" villains. How about Mister Hyde? That's one of the few larger characters they have left. However, if they're just gonna do a standard size figure as the BAF, Molten Man is as good a guess as any.

How about an "street level" animorphic character due to the recent "Hunted" storyline? I'm thinking The Owl? 

It's really amazing that we are at a point with the Spider-Man rogues gallery that we are grasping at street level villains and some deep pulls for a Build-a-Figure.  It is hard to believe that there was a time where Vulture and Scorpion figures were glaring omissions.  Truly a great time to be a collector.  

On 3/27/2019 at 12:26 PM, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

It's really amazing that we are at a point with the Spider-Man rogues gallery that we are grasping at street level villains and some deep pulls for a Build-a-Figure.  It is hard to believe that there was a time where Vulture and Scorpion figures were glaring omissions.  Truly a great time to be a collector.  

Remember though, we're still waiting for a classic Adrian Toomes Vulture. The one we got in the Wal-Mart 2 pack was awesome but it was the Blackie Drago Ultimate Universe version. Hey, I wouldn't mind if that was the BAF. The width of the wings would constitute it as a larger figure. As long as they do the entire figure as the BAF and not sell us half a figure in the wave and then do the whole Finish-A-Figure BS they did with the Homecoming Vulture wave.

Much love to my brother @Rukkdeez with whom I got into a heated discussion over this, but ultimately became Brothers In Arms.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

Remember though, we're still waiting for a classic Adrian Toomes Vulture. The one we got in the Wal-Mart 2 pack was awesome but it was the Blackie Drago Ultimate Universe version. Hey, I wouldn't mind if that was the BAF. The width of the wings would constitute it as a larger figure. As long as they do the entire figure as the BAF and not sell us half a figure in the wave and then do the whole Finish-A-Figure BS they did with the Homecoming Vulture wave.

Much love to my brother @Rukkdeez

I get that, but my point is that it wasn’t too long ago that we had NO version of a lot of these characters and now we are at a point where we are picking and choosing the version we want next or diving deep into the c list to find BAF options.

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Based off of what I've seen now with Funko , I bet it's going to be Molten Man, and I hope it looks as rad as the Pop version with that creepy skull face, that would be a must have BAF for sure

I'd be for that, that pop looks awesome, a little bit of translucent plastic and some great interchangeable parts would make for a great BAF.  

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Based off of what I've seen now with Funko , I bet it's going to be Molten Man, and I hope it looks as rad as the Pop version with that creepy skull face, that would be a must have BAF for sure

I’d be willing to bet yoh are correct.  These figure lines seem to follow a trend with each other when it comes to things like that.

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

It would be cool actually

Since we know the wave has 4 comic figs & 2 mcu figs (presumably with a 3rd mcu fig yet to be revealed), I'll assume Hasbro will go with an mcu BAF since that's how it went with the Cap Marvel wave and Endgame wave 1 - in both cases the BAF went opposite of the majority of the wave.   Comic Molten Man seems more human-looking than what I recall seeing in the trailer, so unfortunately i doubt the mcu version would suffice as a stand-in for the comic version.  That's OK, comic molten man seems like a ridiculously easy figure for hasbro to put out at any time.  An mcu molten man might work as a stand-in for Surtur, aside from the head... but that's just me brainstorming.

The thing is Comic Molten Man is basically a golden normal (okay slightly buff) size human. Having him as a baf would be wrong. If anything, if they did a comic molten man he was be on the Cap wolf or Spider-uk mold, with Human Torch's flame effect. It actually surprising that Hasbro hasn't made him yet as he is an easy character to make.

As for the MCU Molten man, I think he will me the most likely to be made as the baf. we all know that there is at least one more regular figure and given it hasn't been reveal with the movie in july Hasbro will reveal the full wave after the embargo date in May (I think)