Spiderman far from home wave build a figure

Theothetaco

1 hour ago, tarot said:

The thing is Comic Molten Man is basically a golden normal (okay slightly buff) size human. Having him as a baf would be wrong. If anything, if they did a comic molten man he was be on the Cap wolf or Spider-uk mold, with Human Torch's flame effect. It actually surprising that Hasbro hasn't made him yet as he is an easy character to make.

As for the MCU Molten man, I think he will me the most likely to be made as the baf. we all know that there is at least one more regular figure and given it hasn't been reveal with the movie in july Hasbro will reveal the full wave after the embargo date in May (I think)

Yeah i mean he's just Ex Nihilo with a different head (and without the omega symbol on his chest), maybe with some flame effects thrown in.

43 minutes ago, mako said:

Once again, there is no rule that a BAF HAS to be a giant character. Going all the way back to the beginning, the whole concept of the build-a-figure was to provide an incentive for consumers to buy entire series in the form of a free action figure. 

Your personal opinion notwithstanding, a normal sized BAF is no more right or wrong than a big ole' Thanos or a teeny weenie Hit-Monkey.

Certainly its not a rule but there are/were a lot of people complaining about Mantis and Okoye being BAFs  (although at least Mantis was part of a wave that had Deaths Head II, who is close to BAF-sized himself).  I think to a lot of people a BAF is a figure that is too big to easily fit in the ordinary packaging.  I'm against ordinary-sized BAFs in principle but really it comes down to whether i like most  of the characters in the wave or not. And for the record, i did end up building Mantis, Okoye, and M'Baku and like them all as figures,,, they are just kind of underwhelming next to other BAFs.

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Certainly its not a rule but there are/were a lot of people complaining about Mantis and Okoye being BAFs  (although at least Mantis was part of a wave that had Deaths Head II, who is close to BAF-sized himself).  I think to a lot of people a BAF is a figure that is too big to easily fit in the ordinary packaging.  I'm against ordinary-sized BAFs in principle but really it comes down to whether i like most  of the characters in the wave or not. And for the record, i did end up building Mantis, Okoye, and M'Baku and like them all as figures,,, they are just kind of underwhelming next to other BAFs.

Agree, at least with Mantis, Hasbro said the reason she was the BAF was due to getting a super-sized regular Death's Head 2 (who was planned to be the BAF), there was no excuse for Okoye though.

6 hours ago, tarot said:

The thing is Comic Molten Man is basically a golden normal (okay slightly buff) size human. Having him as a baf would be wrong. If anything, if they did a comic molten man he was be on the Cap wolf or Spider-uk mold, with Human Torch's flame effect. It actually surprising that Hasbro hasn't made him yet as he is an easy character to make.

As for the MCU Molten man, I think he will me the most likely to be made as the baf. we all know that there is at least one more regular figure and given it hasn't been reveal with the movie in july Hasbro will reveal the full wave after the embargo date in May (I think)

Thanks for the info on the embargo date!  That will likely be when we see the 80th go up for pre-orders too then I imagine 

I think you are right on the money.  There's no way we will get a Hydro-Man in both comic and MCU form in one wave, so Molten Man as the BAF is the only one that makes sense.  

Exactly HOW would it be "wrong'?!? Let's finally break out the rulebook or policy manual on Marvel Legends collecting. Oh wait! There ARE none! So instead, let's finally put to bed this erroneous notion that Hasbro is "supposed" to A-provide a Build-a-Figure, and B-It's supposed to be BIG. Question (to all who subscribe to these beliefs): WHY? According to who? What's hilarious about this thread is all kinds of people are digging into the murky depths trying to come up with a large enough character to constitute a BAF. So it's like that now huh? We feel so strongly about having a BAF (that's large), that we'll take a "D Lister" over a character we really want, no matter the size. Someone please tell me, why do Marvel Legends collectors (with the exception of the Marvel Basic figures,  collectors of the least expensive action figs on the market) think they're so entitled?! Now before anyone gets "offended" and wants to deny this claim, peep this;

For their lil $20, the ML collector wants Mafex articulation.

For their lil $20, ML collectors want SH Figuarts paint apps (meaning both front, AND back as well as accessories).

For their lil $20, the ML collector wants Mezco/SH Figuarts level likeness on the MCU head sculpts.

For their lil $20, ML collectors not only want another figure, but demand that it be large, even if the character itself is mostly undesired. And wholeheartedly believe they're entitled to it....for their lil $20. And THEN have the audacity to claim the Build-A-Figure isn't a "free" figure. OK, let's go with that for a second. If this is the case, then that lil $20 we think should buy us a Rolls Royce, is really only $17.50 ($17.14 if the wave only has 6 figures). We want Import level quality for Hasbro prices, and will whine if/when we don't get it. "Not a free fig". How about the Vintage waves? No BAF with those. Looks like ALL the $20 is going to what amounts to majority repaints. Here's a laugher; We have MCU fans who have gone on record stating they want "all MCU waves" and when they get one, they complain because the BAF was normal sized! Something you guys may not know; THEY CAN'T MAKE A LARGE BUILD-A-FIGURE IF THERE ISN'T A LARGE CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE!!!!! Complaints about Okoy'e (no large characters in the movie). Complain about Mantis (what did you want, a planet sized Ego?!? Or maybe that creature they fought in the opening.)Again, no large characters in the movie. Now were any of my examples untrue? If so, tell me how, because the level of complaining on the issues I mentioned are at fever pitch levels with ML collectors. 

In closing, I'll say this again; the Build-A-Figure is a bonus. An extra figure. A FREE figure (and if you can't accept that, go with "extra"). Whether you get Puck, Jubilee, Hobgoblin, Mantis, Cull Obsidian, Hulkbuster, Galactus or Fin Fang Foom, we could've very easily NOT have gotten them. The fact Hasbro uses the MCU to push their line means they can even stop the BAF program if they wanted. Remember, even with it, before the introduction of the MCU to the line, it was faltering.

PS: I'd like answers to the "How", "Why", and "According" questions above. Anybody?

7 hours ago, Rukkdeez said:

Exactly HOW would it be "wrong'?!? Let's finally break out the rulebook or policy manual on Marvel Legends collecting. Oh wait! There ARE none! So instead, let's finally put to bed this erroneous notion that Hasbro is "supposed" to A-provide a Build-a-Figure, and B-It's supposed to be BIG. Question (to all who subscribe to these beliefs): WHY? According to who? What's hilarious about this thread is all kinds of people are digging into the murky depths trying to come up with a large enough character to constitute a BAF. So it's like that now huh? We feel so strongly about having a BAF (that's large), that we'll take a "D Lister" over a character we really want, no matter the size. Someone please tell me, why do Marvel Legends collectors (with the exception of the Marvel Basic figures,  collectors of the least expensive action figs on the market) think they're so entitled?! Now before anyone gets "offended" and wants to deny this claim, peep this;

For their lil $20, the ML collector wants Mafex articulation.

For their lil $20, ML collectors want SH Figuarts paint apps (meaning both front, AND back as well as accessories).

For their lil $20, the ML collector wants Mezco/SH Figuarts level likeness on the MCU head sculpts.

For their lil $20, ML collectors not only want another figure, but demand that it be large, even if the character itself is mostly undesired. And wholeheartedly believe they're entitled to it....for their lil $20. And THEN have the audacity to claim the Build-A-Figure isn't a "free" figure. OK, let's go with that for a second. If this is the case, then that lil $20 we think should buy us a Rolls Royce, is really only $17.50 ($17.14 if the wave only has 6 figures). We want Import level quality for Hasbro prices, and will whine if/when we don't get it. "Not a free fig". How about the Vintage waves? No BAF with those. Looks like ALL the $20 is going to what amounts to majority repaints. Here's a laugher; We have MCU fans who have gone on record stating they want "all MCU waves" and when they get one, they complain because the BAF was normal sized! Something you guys may not know; THEY CAN'T MAKE A LARGE BUILD-A-FIGURE IF THERE ISN'T A LARGE CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE!!!!! Complaints about Okoy'e (no large characters in the movie). Complain about Mantis (what did you want, a planet sized Ego?!? Or maybe that creature they fought in the opening.)Again, no large characters in the movie. Now were any of my examples untrue? If so, tell me how, because the level of complaining on the issues I mentioned are at fever pitch levels with ML collectors. 

In closing, I'll say this again; the Build-A-Figure is a bonus. An extra figure. A FREE figure (and if you can't accept that, go with "extra"). Whether you get Puck, Jubilee, Hobgoblin, Mantis, Cull Obsidian, Hulkbuster, Galactus or Fin Fang Foom, we could've very easily NOT have gotten them. The fact Hasbro uses the MCU to push their line means they can even stop the BAF program if they wanted. Remember, even with it, before the introduction of the MCU to the line, it was faltering.

PS: I'd like answers to the "How", "Why", and "According" questions above. Anybody?

Oh, c'mon.  Please quote one person on this thread who said having a large-size BAF is a "rule".  Hint: nobody did. Some people, like myself, expressed a preference.  Sorry if that bothers you.  I don't consider expressing an opinion in a non-hyperbolic way  "whining" but i suppose its all in the eye of the beholder.  If a movie doesn't have "large" characters, they could  make a comic BAF like they did with GotG vol 2 wave 1 (Titus), or the Captain Marvel wave (Kree Sentry).  I suppose they could've gone with a Yondu BAF and a tentacled Goose BAF  for those waves instead, debatably that might helped move the wave more than the BAFs they went with. (don't get me wrong, i've grown to love that Titus figure!)  

As far as getting rid of BAFs, i believe they are a strong incentive for collectors to complete waves, often getting them to buy figures they might pass on otherwise.  I know once i get 3 or more pieces of a BAF, i'm definitely gonna feel an urge to try and complete it rather than have it laying around half-done.  Luckily, a lot of the figures i had intended to skip but bought for the BAF are ones i end up liking more than i expected to.  And I suspect Hasbro has done marketing research indicating  that the BAF concept does help move figures, rather than just throwing in BAF pieces out of the goodness of their hearts "as a bonus".

Your points about the value we're getting for the price point are well worth keeping in mind, though.  The only other line that comes close at this price point imo is Black Series, and no BAFs there.  I would also nitpick that WWE figures are generally cheaper than MLs {but of course they are not as good), so technically WWE fig collectors are the ones collecting "the least expensive action figures on the market" after marvel basic.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:54 AM, mako said:

Once again, there is no rule that a BAF HAS to be a giant character. Going all the way back to the beginning, the whole concept of the build-a-figure was to provide an incentive for consumers to buy entire series in the form of a free action figure. 

Your personal opinion notwithstanding, a normal sized BAF is no more right or wrong than a big ole' Thanos or a teeny weenie Hit-Monkey.

oof.  Puck and Hit Monkey.  I never could get HM to stand, let alone keep his arms in the sockets.  regardless of the argument, big BAFs seem to hold up better in the long run.  

There is no rule saying that a BAF has to be giant, but since their creation back with Toy Biz, the expectation is that the BAF should be something that wouldn't be able to sell as a standard Marvel Legends.

Also, Hasbro's own comments about Mantis and Death's Head II haven't helped people expectations that the BAF should be large.

Am I reading a completely different thread than everyone else?  I don't see where anyone had an "entitled" mentality in any of this nor do I see anyone complaining about paint apps or any of the other gripes mentioned.  I think if anything we are starting to see higher and higher quality from Hasbro and they are moving the bar on what our "normal" "lil $20" will get us.  The idea of a large BAF isn't a rule or anything people are complaining about (at least not int his thread) as much as it is just a matter of what made the most sense in the past since we did not have the larger figures released in two packs or gift sets like we do now.  

ML is what I consider to be the "economical" collector line. They are the best balance of cheap without actually being "cheap". Also with the way they are produced and distributed they are able to produce many more figures and characters than one might see in a Mafex or One:12 Collective line. Yes, they do use a lot of reused parts, but that's just par with the course that most comic characters are naked bodies with lines drawn on them. I really don't so much care that Daredevil and Cyclops share the same base cuz they are pretty much drawn the same way in the comics. In the end this game could be play from both sides. All the people that complained that they wanted a Classic Moon Knight would also be the ones to complain about the figure because it would almost certainly reuse the Bucky Cap mold. To me, as long as they get the head sculpt correct so that its clear who that character is, it's a win. We all know the majority of the ML budget goes to the MCU figures. That's just the way it's gonna be and that's the sword Hasbro has to live by in order to please Big Daddy Disney and, in turn, get to retain the Marvel License, that's something I hate but have learned to come to terms with. The budget for the comic based figures is basically enough for 3-4 new male of female single card size bucks a year, mostly new head sculpts for any non repeated (and most repeated) characters and several "specialty" or "larger" sculpts, most of which end up being the BAF in any particular wave. Looking at it this way, it's clear to understand that, though they are perceived as the "free" figure the BAF is often the most expensive piece to produce. There is no set of rules that dictates what size a BAF has to be and though it is quite often used to do some of the larger figures that cannot be done as a single card, that's just one of it's several possibilities. What happens when all the bigger figures are done? Would you rather they start doing all these weirdo insignificant characters (cough, cough.....Caliban, cough!) or would you rather them do a more complicated, more prevalent character that requires a specialty sculpt? Either way it's completely up to the customer whether they wanna buy it or not. If you don't care for a particular BAF, pass it up. I have this year and last, for the first time in ages as an ML collector. No one holding a gun to anyone's head.

As far as the entire Okoye BAF, I personally think it was an emergency running change. If you think about it, it could easily have been done as the Dora Milaje (they still coulda called it Okoye) army builder and included all the heads like the one in the 2nd BP wave. I seriously think Man-Ape was supposed to be they BAF (and it seemed like many of us were thinking the same thing) but was changed at the last minute. For reasoning that seems foolish to me, but might not seem so much so to others.

55 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Would you rather they start doing all these weirdo insignificant characters (cough, cough.....Caliban, cough!) or would you rather them do a more complicated, more prevalent character that requires a specialty sculpt? Either way it's completely up to the customer whether they wanna buy it or not. If you don't care for a particular BAF, pass it up. I have this year and last, for the first time in ages as an ML collector. No one holding a gun to anyone's head.

Man.  Nothing could be truer.  As the consumer you have carte-blanche as to what you add to you collection.  Don’t want a BAF?  Cool, sell the part or throw it in a ziplock somewhere and never look at it again! There is no requirement to build it unless you really dig it.  

I know I start this whole BAF arguement by accident. I didn't mean to but I was just thinking Molten Man would work better on the Cap wolf or Spider-UK mold. Would I be upset if he is a baf? Nope. I just want him. BAF or regular figure. 

I also think getting rid of the baf (NO MATTER WHAT SIZE) is a terrible idea, marketing wise. These are the thing that make people buy a whole wave. Take that out and not only will the waves drop in profit dramatically, but will also leave a tons of much needed characters will get shafted (either no one buys them or hasbro won't make them). Why make character that are obscure if you can't sell them. The more characters we get, no matter how obscure, is always a must for me. And people know my love of the Obscure. Thus why I love all the figures in this wave that are not MCU.

25 minutes ago, mako said:

You used to see it a lot in figures from the 90s and early 2000s. Something about the pigment they put into plastic to make it look metallic gold would cause it to decay and become brittle with time. Occasionally, you'd even find toys MOC that had literally just fallen apart in the packaging.

You didn't see it so much in action figures, but in Transfomers you saw it a lot. They licked the issue a long time ago, but you still hear the occasional collector reference Gold Plastic Syndrome, usually when a new "gold" toy comes out.

Thank you for the info!  I guess I remember the metallic paint flaking off of some of my older toys, but I had no idea it was this widespread or a commonly known complaint.

15 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Oh, c'mon.  Please quote one person on this thread who said having a large-size BAF is a "rule".  Hint: nobody did. Some people, like myself, expressed a preference.  Sorry if that bothers you.  I don't consider expressing an opinion in a non-hyperbolic way  "whining" but i suppose its all in the eye of the beholder.  If a movie doesn't have "large" characters, they could  make a comic BAF like they did with GotG vol 2 wave 1 (Titus), or the Captain Marvel wave (Kree Sentry).  I suppose they could've gone with a Yondu BAF and a tentacled Goose BAF  for those waves instead, debatably that might helped move the wave more than the BAFs they went with. (don't get me wrong, i've grown to love that Titus figure!)  

As far as getting rid of BAFs, i believe they are a strong incentive for collectors to complete waves, often getting them to buy figures they might pass on otherwise.  I know once i get 3 or more pieces of a BAF, i'm definitely gonna feel an urge to try and complete it rather than have it laying around half-done.  Luckily, a lot of the figures i had intended to skip but bought for the BAF are ones i end up liking more than i expected to.  And I suspect Hasbro has done marketing research indicating  that the BAF concept does help move figures, rather than just throwing in BAF pieces out of the goodness of their hearts "as a bonus".

Your points about the value we're getting for the price point are well worth keeping in mind, though.  The only other line that comes close at this price point imo is Black Series, and no BAFs there.  I would also nitpick that WWE figures are generally cheaper than MLs {but of course they are not as good), so technically WWE fig collectors are the ones collecting "the least expensive action figures on the market" after marvel basic.

1st off, I never said anyone  actually said there are rules. Tarot said "it's wrong". This suggests there's a "right" which in turn suggests there are "rules". You don't have to state official "rules" if a collective of like minded individuals just decide it's one because A - they benefit from it, or B - they've gotten so used to it that  they believe they're "supposed" to get it. This is the transformation of appreciation  to expectation. I can't (and don't need to) quote anyone who claimed there are "rules", but I CAN quote numerous board members who in one way or another took Hasbro to task for not doing what they were "supposed" to.

You expressing your "preference" doesn't bother me in the slightest. One can however "express"  one's desires WITHOUT all the "Hasbro effed up" etc that goes on. Now I KNOW I didn't say anything about anyone "expressing" their desires so I can only conclude since you were "offended" by that statement (why else with the snarky "if that bothers you, sorry". But really not?) and tried to downplay criticism of Hasbro for not getting your free figure right as "expressive desire" . Keep this in mind; Criticizing and complaining about something you're lucky to get at all is offensive !

I also said the BAF program was originally in place to help push sales. I don't know how long you've been collecting, but there was a time (2010 I believe) when Legends stopped. This despite the Build-A-Figure. When it resumed, it continued to falter until the introduction of the MCU to the line. So yes, BAF's help, but (as I said) Hasbro could probably get away with dropping BAF's if they wanted (Note: That's not what I want).

And finally, OK. Wrestling figures are cheaper than Marvel Legends. For starters, when I stated Marvel Legends are the least expensive, I was talking about MARVEL figures (considering this is a Marvel board of sorts I assumed that was obvious. Apparently I was wrong). Speaking of, what exactly was your point in that? Considering I used the point of (lack of) cost to fully illustrate the near unreasonable demands Marvel Legends collectors have. What was the goal in pointing out there are figures that are less expensive? I mean other than going out of your way (or maybe well within your way) to find me "wrong" at something? Did that in any way diminish the points I made?  If not, then I ask again; WHAT WAS YOUR POINT?

In closing, I see many have come on here to refute the notion there are "rules". I think that's great (because I've always known there weren't any). So how about we do this: since there are no "rules" to this, how about we stop acting like there are (or shall we continue to complain, lambast and say Hasbro "screwed up" and hide under the "expressive desire" umbrella whenever the backs of figs or accessories don't get painted, or we get a normal sized free figure etc)?

I've been collecting Legends since about '05 and I am having a hard time recalling the days of no BAF?  I remember when they did very small ones, but I don't remember none at all?

Wrestling figures aren't cheaper than Legends anymore.  They sit right around the same price point at $18-$20 and come with less accessories and no build a figure piece (the elites anyway), and honestly even with Mattel's new face scan tech, Legends are the better bang for your buck (regardless of the size of the BAF).  

I agree that MLs give you the best bang for your buck, no contest imo.  And i think most of us regularly praise Hasbro's offerings in our posts, in addition to nitpicking what we don't like about them, which, as long as our tone doesn't cross into "simpsons comic book guy" territory, is fine imo. But its fine to remind us of the upsides of MLs, i'm just not sure we needed all the "measly $20" and "whining" verbiage... however, that's me taking an issue with the tone more than content, i suppose.

On topic, my guess is for the BAF is an mcu molten man, which doesn't excite me much but i'll reserve judgement until i actually see what they've come up with.  IMO it would be pretty awesome if they surprised us with something completely different.  From the wave, my current plan is to get Scorpion and Hydro-man,  and hold off on the rest until there is a sale.  So far the cherry picking approach has worked pretty well for me with the 2019 waves although its not easy to resist the siren call of unfinished BAFs - i still feel like my unfinished sp//dr figure is giving me the stink-eye whenever i walk in the room.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

I agree that MLs give you the best bang for your buck, no contest imo.  And i think most of us regularly praise Hasbro's offerings in our posts, in addition to nitpicking what we don't like about them, which, as long as our tone doesn't cross into "simpsons comic book guy" territory, is fine imo. But its fine to remind us of the upsides of MLs, i'm just not sure we needed all the "measly $20" and "whining" verbiage... however, that's me taking an issue with the tone more than content, i suppose.

On topic, my guess is for the BAF is an mcu molten man, which doesn't excite me much but i'll reserve judgement until i actually see what they've come up with.  IMO it would be pretty awesome if they surprised us with something completely different.  From the wave, my current plan is to get Scorpion and Hydro-man,  and hold off on the rest until there is a sale.  So far the cherry picking approach has worked pretty well for me with the 2019 waves although its not easy to resist the siren call of unfinished BAFs - i still feel like my unfinished sp//dr figure is giving me the stink-eye whenever i walk in the room.

Same with my no arm one legged Cull Obsidian

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Language is important, and I guarantee you aren't the only person that felt this way.  

I am in the same boat.  Scorpion holds such a special place in childhood as one of my favorite villains from the 90s cartoon so he is a must have.  Hydro-Man earned his spot through the "have to have updated versions of all of the figures I had as a kid" clause.  Now if only they came with those sweet pins...

Daredevil was all I picked up from that sp//dr wave with a BAF (also got Doc Ock) so I don't have that problem, but my torsoless Groot gives me similar looks (or would if he had a head).  On the other hand I am actively resisting buying the whole Kingpin wave for just Kingpin as I have zero interest in any of the other characters.  Really banking on those hitting rock bottom around X-Mas time on Amazon so I can build him.  

57 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Language is important, and I guarantee you aren't the only person that felt this way.  

I am in the same boat.  Scorpion holds such a special place in childhood as one of my favorite villains from the 90s cartoon so he is a must have.  Hydro-Man earned his spot through the "have to have updated versions of all of the figures I had as a kid" clause.  Now if only they came with those sweet pins...

Daredevil was all I picked up from that sp//dr wave with a BAF (also got Doc Ock) so I don't have that problem, but my torsoless Groot gives me similar looks (or would if he had a head).  On the other hand I am actively resisting buying the whole Kingpin wave for just Kingpin as I have zero interest in any of the other characters.  Really banking on those hitting rock bottom around X-Mas time on Amazon so I can build him.  

Nostalgia is one of marketing's best friends...

Luckily for me, I know a great shop that sells completed BAF's for around €80, so it saved me buying a lot of money and space. Shame it is in Dublin

1 minute ago, leokearon said:

Nostalgia is one of marketing's best friends...

Luckily for me, I know a great shop that sells completed BAF's for around €80, so it saved me buying a lot of money and space. Shame it is in Dublin

I should have pulled the trigger on a loose Kingpin when he went up on Dorkside, but I missed the boat on it.  Lesson learned I guess!

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

On the subject of "tone", I confess I try to type as I would speak if I were right in front of you. Sometimes the conveyance isn't translated as intended (What am I talking about? Happens a lot!). As for the "measly $20 (it was "lil" actually), that was to stress how the collectors I speak of want the same quality as a figure costing literally 4 times as much, and makes Hasbro out to be wrong or lazy for not doing so. I've found that in order to make a point, ironically you need to be blunt.  As for the "whining" statements, if it weren't true I wouldn't mention it. Something to consider: If you mug people, you can't sanely or reasonably get offended if you're called a criminal. If peeps want getting called out to stop, well they know what to do (or in this case, NOT do).  You stated not being sure if we needed the $20 & whining verbiage. You may be right, so I'll close with this: We need that as much as we need the reason it was said in the 1st place, so in that, we agree.

13 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

On the other hand I am actively resisting buying the whole Kingpin wave for just Kingpin as I have zero interest in any of the other characters.  Really banking on those hitting rock bottom around X-Mas time on Amazon so I can build him.  

I'm not sure if you're Canadian but that wave is on sale on amazon.ca for $19.99Cdn from regular $29.99Cdn, so 30% off (Yea our Legends are expensive up here). That sale price is around $14.99.

US sales are so much better :(

7 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I'm not sure if you're Canadian but that wave is on sale on amazon.ca for $19.99Cdn from regular $29.99Cdn, so 30% off (Yea our Legends are expensive up here). That sale price is around $14.99.

It seems that no matter how much Letterkenny I watch, I am still, unfortunately, not Canadian.  Hopefully that means we will see a sale on that wave here  in the states soon though!

On 4/5/2019 at 2:47 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

Oh hot damn, I already got everything I wanted from this wave, crazy how these went on sale, but funny enough they are on sale but still never had a Red Goblin or a Silver Sable ever once in stock and still don't but they say they are on sale what dorks amazon, tempted though to buy the 2 I need but actually also know I don't want em or... mind blowing as it is I could give not one single morsel of a care to build Kingpin