Jump to content
JayC

New Marvel Legends X-Men Caliban BAF Wave Glam Shots From Hasbro

Recommended Posts

Hasbro has released new official images for their upcoming Marvel Legends X-Men Caliban BAF Wave which includes the following:

Gambit - Comes with extra card throwing hand, energized card and staff. No BAF piece.

Blink - Comes with energy daggers, teleportation ring and Caliban leg.

Weapon X - Comes with alternate head without helmet and Caliban leg.

Forge - Comes with rifle, pistol and Caliban left arm.

Skullbuster - Comes with pistol, alternate Revver head and Caliban right arm.

Jim Lee Style Beast - Comes with alternate hands, toe articulation and Caliban headsculpt.

Jim Lee Style Jubilee - Comes with alternate head blowing a bubble and has glasses off. Also includes a separate pair of glasses and torso for Caliban.

The new images show off things like alternate heads and such. The official release date for this wave is May 1 and you can pre-order it now at BigBadToyStore.com.

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-07.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-08.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-09.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-10.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-11.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-12.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-13.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-14.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-15.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-16.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-17.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-18.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-19.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-20.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-21.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-22.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-23.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-24.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-25.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-26.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-27.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-28.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-29.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-30.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-31.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-32.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-33.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-34.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-35.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-36.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-37.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-38.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-39.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-40.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-41.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well now we know that we have to get 2 Skullbusters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't planning on getting that Skullbuster at all, but that spare head sold me.  looks amazing.  This wave cannot release quick enough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like the skull buster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A solid looking wave, Skullbuster and Blink are the only two I'm not in a massive rush to get

 

also interesting they aren't using product shorts on the packaging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, leokearon said:

A solid looking wave, Skullbuster and Blink are the only two I'm not in a massive rush to get

 

also interesting they aren't using product shorts on the packaging.

That's cool though. I quite enjoyed the way MU used to use a new artist for the product package art on every wave. I never understood why they put the image of the product on the back when you could clearly see the product through the box window front. Actually, it mighta been due to the fact that the product shots sometimes looked a hellova lot better than the final product. Example: Six Arm Spidey.

As far as the wave itself. By far the strongest X-Wave ever. Shame about that BAF though. Admittedly it does look good. I hope we see more Reavers. The Scourge mold would be perfect for Macon and Reese. We know a Deathstrike is not to far off. I'm gonna make a prediction now and say she will come as a Walgreens exclusive. Bonebreaker has BAF written all over it, and if Strong Guy has to get the shaft again, I'd be okay if it's this one. Pretty Boy is the only wildcard. Maybe some version of the classic Ultron mold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, monron999 said:

That's cool though. I quite enjoyed the way MU used to use a new artist for the product package art on every wave. I never understood why they put the image of the product on the back when you could clearly see the product through the box window front. Actually, it mighta been due to the fact that the product shots sometimes looked a hellova lot better than the final product. Example: Six Arm Spidey.

As far as the wave itself. By far the strongest X-Wave ever. Shame about that BAF though. Admittedly it does look good. I hope we see more Reavers. The Scourge mold would be perfect for Macon and Reese. We know a Deathstrike is not to far off. I'm gonna make a prediction now and say she will come as a Walgreens exclusive. Bonebreaker has BAF written all over it, and if Strong Guy has to get the shaft again, I'd be okay if it's this one. Pretty Boy is the only wildcard. Maybe some version of the classic Ultron mold.

Usually the back of the box was to show some sort of cool action shot or the figure without all the backaging (or in the case of TFs, the other mode) Also it is interesting that even the other figures in the wave image uss art instead of product shots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good looking wave, Gambit, Beast and Skullbuster for me. The rest I will have to try and catch on clearance. They keep this up and I will have to get an extra job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more pics I see, the more I wish Blink didn't come with that dynamic skirt.  Still grabbing the figure, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a cherry picker I was counting the ones that I must own......then I noticed I counted them all but two, so I guess I will just pick up the set. BTW, am I the only one that would have love to see a movie Blink? I know it will never happen because Marvel will be re-casting the X-Men, but I would have love to had a Fan Bingbing action figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant wait for this wave to hit stores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll try to get Beast when this wave hit the shelves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I preordered my must haves on Amazon, but they have them all for July 1. I realllllllllly hope that date is more of a placeholder and they change it to May. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are Bad Ass!, Hasbro truly knows how to make great eye Candy. I have to admit that after seeing these I am actually more interested in possibly saving up to get the set. Even though there is so much Marvel Legends stuff going on right now that I am still trying to play catch up with the Black Panther series 2 line! How do you people do it? I am fully committed to being a 'Die Hard Collector', but I have to make serious changes in my eating habits in order to save up end to buy a line every couple months. I guess if its important enough, I'll find the money to do it. Like Dr.Ian Malcolm(Jeff Goldblum says in Jurassic Park : "Life uh, uh, Finds a Way!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just Beast, Gambit & Forge for me. Might get Weapon X later on down the road loose. Same for Skullbuster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im definetely getting Gambit, Beast, Jubilee and Weapon X as soon as they come out, Ill probably hold off on the rest till they are on discount, I really dont think Forge Blink and Skullbuster will sell all that well in my country and will most likely end up being on clearance later down the road (probably jubilee too but I really want that figure so Ill snatch her up once the wave comes out)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Im definetely getting Gambit, Beast, Jubilee and Weapon X as soon as they come out, Ill probably hold off on the rest till they are on discount, I really dont think Forge Blink and Skullbuster will sell all that well in my country and will most likely end up being on clearance later down the road (probably jubilee too but I really want that figure so Ill snatch her up once the wave comes out)

I can see Skullbuster and Forge warming, but Blink may surprise us.  I am going to preorder what I can for the simple fact that I have hardly seen any of the x-men legends at retail in my area and probably never will.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I can see Skullbuster and Forge warming, but Blink may surprise us.  I am going to preorder what I can for the simple fact that I have hardly seen any of the x-men legends at retail in my area and probably never will.  

Im only speaking for my contry, a big part of the collector population here only knows about the MCU and main characters (like spiderman, wolverine, cyclops, cap, etc..) figures that are of cool characters that are not that well kown or not that recent tend to only sell at the begining (when real fans buy them) and once stores get restock they never sell, I think over all blink would be a good seller (specially cause she was a fan favorite figure, but sadly  in my country people dont read comics that much and not a lot of people know blink, its sad to see the likes of bishop, omega red, iceman, fenix, x-23, elektra, bullseye, sunfire and such pegwarming and people fighting over a repainted ironman from the mcu, but in the end its also good for collectors cause that way we can hold off on certain figures and know we'll be able to get them cheap later on) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Im only speaking for my contry, a big part of the collector population here only knows about the MCU and main characters (like spiderman, wolverine, cyclops, cap, etc..) figures that are of cool characters that are not that well kown or not that recent tend to only sell at the begining (when real fans buy them) and once stores get restock they never sell, I think over all blink would be a good seller (specially cause she was a fan favorite figure, but sadly  in my country people dont read comics that much and not a lot of people know blink, its sad to see the likes of bishop, omega red, iceman, fenix, x-23, elektra, bullseye, sunfire and such pegwarming and people fighting over a repainted ironman from the mcu, but in the end its also good for collectors cause that way we can hold off on certain figures and know we'll be able to get them cheap later on) 

That's crazy.  I feel like the exact opposite happens here in my area in the states.  The comic figures never really show up or they disappear soon.  I hardly ever see restocks on legends and never on DC multiverse.  I can find about the entire first wave for Black Panther and all but Fury for Captain Marvel though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These same glam shots have been available on hasbro pulse website for a while now :p

Pre-ordered Jubilee, Beast and Gambit. Will try to hunt for Blink and Forge. I'll wait for sales for Weapon X and Skullbuster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I preordered Gambit, Beast, and Jubilee on Amazon. I’m really hoping those punks don’t cancel my preorder like they are known to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Senshinokage said:

I preordered Gambit, Beast, and Jubilee on Amazon. I’m really hoping those punks don’t cancel my preorder like they are known to do. 

I would beware.  I had them all cancelled out from under me and was minutes away from missing Jubilee on Pulse to make up for it.  Then a month later, they cancel my Prof X order I had with them since he went live and had to pay the extra to get him through GameStop.  I definitely learned my lesson preordering with Amazon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I would beware.  I had them all cancelled out from under me and was minutes away from missing Jubilee on Pulse to make up for it.  Then a month later, they cancel my Prof X order I had with them since he went live and had to pay the extra to get him through GameStop.  I definitely learned my lesson preordering with Amazon.

Unfortunately I had no idea Amazon was prone to cancelling preorders. Now I’m stuck because I missed out on Hasbro Pulse. So I just have to cross my fingers and hope I don’t get cancelled on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE