New Marvel Legends X-Men Caliban BAF Wave Glam Shots From Hasbro

JayC

Hasbro has released new official images for their upcoming Marvel Legends X-Men Caliban BAF Wave which includes the following:

Gambit - Comes with extra card throwing hand, energized card and staff. No BAF piece.

Blink - Comes with energy daggers, teleportation ring and Caliban leg.

Weapon X - Comes with alternate head without helmet and Caliban leg.

Forge - Comes with rifle, pistol and Caliban left arm.

Skullbuster - Comes with pistol, alternate Revver head and Caliban right arm.

Jim Lee Style Beast - Comes with alternate hands, toe articulation and Caliban headsculpt.

Jim Lee Style Jubilee - Comes with alternate head blowing a bubble and has glasses off. Also includes a separate pair of glasses and torso for Caliban.

The new images show off things like alternate heads and such. The official release date for this wave is May 1 and you can pre-order it now at BigBadToyStore.com.

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-07.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-08.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-09.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-10.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-11.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-12.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-13.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-14.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-15.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-16.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-17.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-18.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-19.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-20.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-21.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-22.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-23.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-24.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-25.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-26.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-27.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-28.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-29.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-30.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-31.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-32.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-33.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-34.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-35.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-36.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-37.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-38.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-39.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-40.jpg

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-41.jpg

36 minutes ago, leokearon said:

A solid looking wave, Skullbuster and Blink are the only two I'm not in a massive rush to get

also interesting they aren't using product shorts on the packaging.

That's cool though. I quite enjoyed the way MU used to use a new artist for the product package art on every wave. I never understood why they put the image of the product on the back when you could clearly see the product through the box window front. Actually, it mighta been due to the fact that the product shots sometimes looked a hellova lot better than the final product. Example: Six Arm Spidey.

As far as the wave itself. By far the strongest X-Wave ever. Shame about that BAF though. Admittedly it does look good. I hope we see more Reavers. The Scourge mold would be perfect for Macon and Reese. We know a Deathstrike is not to far off. I'm gonna make a prediction now and say she will come as a Walgreens exclusive. Bonebreaker has BAF written all over it, and if Strong Guy has to get the shaft again, I'd be okay if it's this one. Pretty Boy is the only wildcard. Maybe some version of the classic Ultron mold.

55 minutes ago, monron999 said:

That's cool though. I quite enjoyed the way MU used to use a new artist for the product package art on every wave. I never understood why they put the image of the product on the back when you could clearly see the product through the box window front. Actually, it mighta been due to the fact that the product shots sometimes looked a hellova lot better than the final product. Example: Six Arm Spidey.

As far as the wave itself. By far the strongest X-Wave ever. Shame about that BAF though. Admittedly it does look good. I hope we see more Reavers. The Scourge mold would be perfect for Macon and Reese. We know a Deathstrike is not to far off. I'm gonna make a prediction now and say she will come as a Walgreens exclusive. Bonebreaker has BAF written all over it, and if Strong Guy has to get the shaft again, I'd be okay if it's this one. Pretty Boy is the only wildcard. Maybe some version of the classic Ultron mold.

Usually the back of the box was to show some sort of cool action shot or the figure without all the backaging (or in the case of TFs, the other mode) Also it is interesting that even the other figures in the wave image uss art instead of product shots

Being a cherry picker I was counting the ones that I must own......then I noticed I counted them all but two, so I guess I will just pick up the set. BTW, am I the only one that would have love to see a movie Blink? I know it will never happen because Marvel will be re-casting the X-Men, but I would have love to had a Fan Bingbing action figure.

These are Bad Ass!, Hasbro truly knows how to make great eye Candy. I have to admit that after seeing these I am actually more interested in possibly saving up to get the set. Even though there is so much Marvel Legends stuff going on right now that I am still trying to play catch up with the Black Panther series 2 line! How do you people do it? I am fully committed to being a 'Die Hard Collector', but I have to make serious changes in my eating habits in order to save up end to buy a line every couple months. I guess if its important enough, I'll find the money to do it. Like Dr.Ian Malcolm(Jeff Goldblum says in Jurassic Park : "Life uh, uh, Finds a Way!"

Im definetely getting Gambit, Beast, Jubilee and Weapon X as soon as they come out, Ill probably hold off on the rest till they are on discount, I really dont think Forge Blink and Skullbuster will sell all that well in my country and will most likely end up being on clearance later down the road (probably jubilee too but I really want that figure so Ill snatch her up once the wave comes out)

3 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Im definetely getting Gambit, Beast, Jubilee and Weapon X as soon as they come out, Ill probably hold off on the rest till they are on discount, I really dont think Forge Blink and Skullbuster will sell all that well in my country and will most likely end up being on clearance later down the road (probably jubilee too but I really want that figure so Ill snatch her up once the wave comes out)

I can see Skullbuster and Forge warming, but Blink may surprise us.  I am going to preorder what I can for the simple fact that I have hardly seen any of the x-men legends at retail in my area and probably never will.  

52 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I can see Skullbuster and Forge warming, but Blink may surprise us.  I am going to preorder what I can for the simple fact that I have hardly seen any of the x-men legends at retail in my area and probably never will.  

Im only speaking for my contry, a big part of the collector population here only knows about the MCU and main characters (like spiderman, wolverine, cyclops, cap, etc..) figures that are of cool characters that are not that well kown or not that recent tend to only sell at the begining (when real fans buy them) and once stores get restock they never sell, I think over all blink would be a good seller (specially cause she was a fan favorite figure, but sadly  in my country people dont read comics that much and not a lot of people know blink, its sad to see the likes of bishop, omega red, iceman, fenix, x-23, elektra, bullseye, sunfire and such pegwarming and people fighting over a repainted ironman from the mcu, but in the end its also good for collectors cause that way we can hold off on certain figures and know we'll be able to get them cheap later on) 

18 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Im only speaking for my contry, a big part of the collector population here only knows about the MCU and main characters (like spiderman, wolverine, cyclops, cap, etc..) figures that are of cool characters that are not that well kown or not that recent tend to only sell at the begining (when real fans buy them) and once stores get restock they never sell, I think over all blink would be a good seller (specially cause she was a fan favorite figure, but sadly  in my country people dont read comics that much and not a lot of people know blink, its sad to see the likes of bishop, omega red, iceman, fenix, x-23, elektra, bullseye, sunfire and such pegwarming and people fighting over a repainted ironman from the mcu, but in the end its also good for collectors cause that way we can hold off on certain figures and know we'll be able to get them cheap later on) 

That's crazy.  I feel like the exact opposite happens here in my area in the states.  The comic figures never really show up or they disappear soon.  I hardly ever see restocks on legends and never on DC multiverse.  I can find about the entire first wave for Black Panther and all but Fury for Captain Marvel though.  

12 minutes ago, Senshinokage said:

I preordered Gambit, Beast, and Jubilee on Amazon. I’m really hoping those punks don’t cancel my preorder like they are known to do. 

I would beware.  I had them all cancelled out from under me and was minutes away from missing Jubilee on Pulse to make up for it.  Then a month later, they cancel my Prof X order I had with them since he went live and had to pay the extra to get him through GameStop.  I definitely learned my lesson preordering with Amazon.

3 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I would beware.  I had them all cancelled out from under me and was minutes away from missing Jubilee on Pulse to make up for it.  Then a month later, they cancel my Prof X order I had with them since he went live and had to pay the extra to get him through GameStop.  I definitely learned my lesson preordering with Amazon.

Unfortunately I had no idea Amazon was prone to cancelling preorders. Now I’m stuck because I missed out on Hasbro Pulse. So I just have to cross my fingers and hope I don’t get cancelled on.