Third Avengers Endgame Wave

Crossbones666

So the first Endgame wave includes Ebony Maw, and the second one includes Shuri, so since both of these waves include a figure from a past movie. Maybe this means we will get a figure in the third wave that is from a past movie. What do you think about this and who do you think it would be? I want it to be the Collector, because he's a really cool character and I think he would be a cool figure to have. Especially since many people wanted a 2 pack of the Grandmaster and Collector, but he is coming with Korg. They could also do the Ancient One, or Quicksilver.

5 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Agreed.  They had the blue one that was released with that Iron Man wave, but I would absolutely prefer the MCU version.  

I like the Comic Version, but given he's the first MCU villain, it is surprisng we haven't gotten a MCU Ironmonger yet.

20 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

A Batroc would be really cool.  I don’t think they made one of him right?

They haven't, forgot about him honestly, but would definitely welcome a figure of him.

On 3/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, greenlucario said:

Quicksilver, other than that I can't think of any major characters that haven't gotten a figure from the MCU.

It's like everyone forgot about the villain from the best Iron Man movie. We haven't gotten an Ivan Vanko as Whiplash yet. I'm sure Mickey Rourke's stock isn't so high that they can't get him to pose for the photo real tech. I'm sure he'll probably do it for a ham sandwich and bus fare at this point.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

It's like everyone forgot about the villain from the best Iron Man movie. We haven't gotten an Ivan Vanko as Whiplash yet. I'm sure Mickey Rourke's stock isn't so high that they can't get him to pose for the photo real tech. I'm sure he'll probably do it for a ham sandwich and bus fare at this point.

I think you mean Killian Aldrich 

10 hours ago, monron999 said:

Are you saying IM3 was better than IM2?

From a plot/story standpoint, absolutely.  It was a Tony Stark story more than it was an Iron Man movie and I loved that about it.  Plus after "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" I was pretty much all in on anything Shane Black directed or wrote that had RDJ in it.  

I was also being a bit sarcastic because I know that Iron Man 3 is the one that fans dislike the most, but I really enjoyed it.  Now don't ask me about my thoughts on Thor: The Dark World...

5 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

From a plot/story standpoint, absolutely.  It was a Tony Stark story more than it was an Iron Man movie and I loved that about it.  Plus after "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" I was pretty much all in on anything Shane Black directed or wrote that had RDJ in it.  

I was also being a bit sarcastic because I know that Iron Man 3 is the one that fans dislike the most, but I really enjoyed it.  Now don't ask me about my thoughts on Thor: The Dark World...

I'll admit I found IM3 to be better than most did and for the same reason you liked it. It delved more into Stark the character rather than all the glitz and animation of the armor, though there was way too much of that as well. The end fight sequence was a lot like a Michael Bay film. So much going on you couldn't focus any one thing in particular. But in the end there were three things that broke it for me. First, Killian was just so lame and the whole set of powers was clearly just an afterthought they threw in to give him some sort of formidabilty. Second, the one villian they did give some kind of thoughtful backstory to made a complete farce out of a character we were all hoping to see. Third, they made the armors seem like some sort of cheap Halloween cosplay. They were shattering when getting hit by a truck, blowing apart or disentigrating with one punch from the Extremis infected people. It made it look unbelievable that the armor was ever able to take heavy gun fire or a hit from Mjolnir or able to withstand the pressures of flying through the gullet of a giant alien bio-mech beast. Forget about getting caught in the rotors of one of the engines on a helicarrier. In the end it just wound up falling victim to an artsy format that just didn't quite seem right in the midst of the flow of how most of the MCU movies were progressing at that point. And yeah, you're right about Dark World. That's the MCU project we all like to deny ever existed.

21 hours ago, monron999 said:

Yeah, that's true, no Whiplash yet, but I'd be surprised to see Hasbro actually produce one.  At this point they kind of have to though, he's an obvious missing figure.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

Second, the one villian they did give some kind of thoughtful backstory to made a complete farce out of a character we were all hoping to see. T

I think this was my favorite part.  Shane Black has a super dark sense of humor and this was him sort of thumbing his nose to it all.   A cheeky sort of "you want the Mandarin, welp, here you go" mindset that made me literally laugh out lout at the thought of it.  I know that the tone of all of these things has changed a bit, but it was a great movie that sort of reminded us that these are comic book movies and while the character arcs are deep, we as fans are owed or entitled to nothing.