Marvel Studios' Avengers Endgame "We Lost" Featurette

JayC

Watch this brand-new featurette from Marvel Studios' Avengers Endgame, in theaters in one month.

The grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, “Avengers: Endgame.”

Kevin Feige produces “Avengers: Endgame,” and Anthony and Joe Russo are the directors. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau and Stan Lee are the executive producers, and Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay. Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame” is in U.S. theaters on April 26, 2019.

I love that they release stuff like this, but I feel like watching it before the movie takes away from the freshness of the story.  The age of the internet has sort of dulled the movie going experience.  Imagine being a 12 year old kid who has only seen pictures of this movie in magazines and print ads, with maybe a quick trailer before another movie and nothing else to consume.  The movie will probably be mind blowing!  Now it is almost impossible to stay connected to social media without some sort of exposure to some plot points that may give away part of the movie.  

I'm torn, I love the content, but hate how I fell after watching it haha