Favorite Female Legends Figure

hisDUDENESS9829

Carol Danvers Ms Marvel hands down. She looks like how a real woman looks (I know, I collect toys, how would I know what a real woman should look like). Her proportions are perfect to me. She is one character that Hasbro and even Toybiz seems to just knock out of the park. Loved the Toybiz’s version and the Hasbro one upped that version as well.

A few others are Mockingbird (great sculpt and costume), Photon (or was she Pulsar? Beautiful face) MCU Wasp was a pleasant surprise, and i thought the Riders Black Widow was a welcome minor change to her usual offering

I have to say the Walgreen's Invisible Woman is my favorite for three reasons: 1) she was my very first Marvel Legends figure, my gateway into collecting this brand; 2) Sue is my favorite female Marvel superhero; and 3) it's a good-looking figure with cool interchangeable hands, an attractive body and head sculpt--and H.E.R.B.I.E.!

Other female Marvel Legends I really like are:

• Spider-Gwen
  • Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew, original costume)
  • Black Widow (vintage wave)
  • The Enchantress

Female characters that I want Hasbro to release are:

• Captain Marvel II/Photon/Spectrum (classic Monica Rambeau)
  • She-Hulk (either from the Savage or Sensational She-Hulk comics, not the new version)
  • Magik (classic New Mutants costume with the eldritch armored arm and a reasonable-sized sword)
  • Gamora (original appearance, green fishnet-looking costume)
  • Satana, the Devil's Daughter (I doubt this will happen)
  • Colleen Wing (my Misty Knight figure needs her partner)
  • Clea (Doctor Strange's paramour)
  • Tigra
  • Princess Python (from the Circus of Crime, complete with giant bendy-wire snake that can wrap around her)
  • Rogue (original green costume, hood, short hair)

The Wasp is another one of my favorite Marvel women, and I have both of her comic figures, but I really would like to see another based on one of her more iconic costumes from either the '70s or '80s.

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

Female characters that I want Hasbro to release are:

• Satana, the Devil's Daughter (I doubt this will happen)

Believe it or not, they did release a Satana back in the 2013 SDCC Exclusive Thunderbolts boxed set.  It's not the classic look of course, but was pretty far from toned down for Hasbro.

I feel like that Polaris figure is underrated because she was such a peg-warmer. At the time i was pretty happy to have a figure of her that looked as good as it did.   Although the upcoming version looks good too.  Jubilee seems to be the 2nd most popular figure in the caliban wave after Beast (a little tough to gauge since Gambit was double-packed).

I think Karma may be topping my list now. The Dani/Karma/Wolfsbane figure is a little tall, but it looks great as either Dani or Karma. I like it best as Karma, though, because I wish I could get a better arrow-nocked pose out of Dani, and Karma's one of my top-ten characters. I know making it into three characters is the reason it's selling so well, but I will say that--rather than the somewhat clumsy execution on including Wolfsbane gear for a costume she never wore--I do wish they had included an alternate cybernetic leg for Karma. I always really liked that look for her, especially as she's a character who never really had her own costume and always just wore a team uniform.