Marvel Legends 6" Target Exclusive Kraven's Last Hunt 2-Pack In-Hand Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime sends us these in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends 6" Target Exclusive Kraven's Last Hunt 2-Pack from Hasbro. Shartimus saw it on sale at a vendor during this weekend's WonderCon convention. Suffice to say since the vendor was trying to sell it for $75 he passed on purchasing it.

The set has started to see a limited release but Target is listing it with a 4/21 official release date. We have also been told that the set will be available at Toys R' Us stores in Canada along with the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming 2-pack which will have Spider-Man wearing sports jacke and MJ.

The DPCI# for this set is 087-16-0339.

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kravens-Last-Hunt-08.jpg

This is what I dont like about Marvel Legends  Instead of rolling out new figures they put in a 2 pack of the same figures they already released not too long ago and they want me to pay for ANOTHER black suited spiderman and ANOTHER Kraven ?   They need to fire the people responsible for putting out this rip off .  I mean tell me when was the last time we seen a new and improved Marvel Legends Banshee , Lady Deathstryke , Daken , Ronin the accuser , Superior Spiderman (last one was crap) , Mephisto ??? When did Marvel Legends ever put out a Mr. Hyde, Quasar , Molecule Man  , Dracula lord of the vampires , the comic version of the Black Order ?  answer : NEVER  

10 hours ago, superiorspidermanfan said:

This is what I dont like about Marvel Legends  Instead of rolling out new figures they put in a 2 pack of the same figures they already released not too long ago and they want me to pay for ANOTHER black suited spiderman and ANOTHER Kraven ?   They need to fire the people responsible for putting out this rip off .  I mean tell me when was the last time we seen a new and improved Marvel Legends Banshee , Lady Deathstryke , Daken , Ronin the accuser , Superior Spiderman (last one was crap) , Mephisto ??? When did Marvel Legends ever put out a Mr. Hyde, Quasar , Molecule Man  , Dracula lord of the vampires , the comic version of the Black Order ?  answer : NEVER  

I think all of these will see the light of day in due time.  I think what is happening is we are burning through Sipdey figures pretty quickly and Hasbro is looking for longevity for the line.  That combined with the fact that some of the past Legends waves didn't have the best distribution and they are re-releasing a lot of characters that may be people missed out on the first time because of that.  If you are a completionist, then I get your gripe, but ultimately you don't HAVE to buy any thing.  

I don't think I like this Kraven. The last one was so Awesome with the Skulls on the knees. This one looks really cheesy, especially the Eye Brows. But that's just what I think. I think I will stick with the one I have already, although I do want that symbiote suit, I may buy this and just sell the Kraven. 

Well this is a pass for me, its obvious this set was made for people who want to get their hands on a kraven figure and missed out on the last one and the spidey is a bonus, BTW the spidey looks exactly the same as the old one (at least in the pictures in package, will have to wait for in hand reviews) I could have sworn that they were at least going to go with the more metalic color in the plastic this time around like they have been doing with the simbiotes like the venom wave Carnage, Scream and Lasher (that would have at least warranted a little more the buy for some people), as for Kraven, it is his more classic look and a lot of people are into that but im not a fan, of how the figure looks, the only redeeming qualities are the new headsculpt and the rifle (both dont warrant the purchase of the set) though the slipers looks a little chubby in the instep of the foot (just like the Mary jane figure)

On 4/1/2019 at 10:44 AM, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I think all of these will see the light of day in due time.  I think what is happening is we are burning through Sipdey figures pretty quickly and Hasbro is looking for longevity for the line.  That combined with the fact that some of the past Legends waves didn't have the best distribution and they are re-releasing a lot of characters that may be people missed out on the first time because of that.  If you are a completionist, then I get your gripe, but ultimately you don't HAVE to buy any thing.  

I think everyone  that collects marvel legends is a completionist , & everyone doesnt have to buy anything either . Point is Marvel legends has in the past came out with same figures over and over when there are hundreds of characters in Marvel that never seen the light of day as far as distribution .  I named just a few and I have literally boxes of poorly articulated , sculpted , painted figures of the same characters .  Now hats off to Marvel legends for releasing new figs like Kingpin , the Thing , Hyrda Cap etc . It would be nice to ease off on releasing same figs they did the same thing with many others like gladiator regardless of people MISSING OUT the first time can always find those figs on ebay or other online figure shopping sites . which makes me and others GRIPE 

18 minutes ago, superiorspidermanfan said:

I think everyone  that collects marvel legends is a completionist , & everyone doesnt have to buy anything either . Point is Marvel legends has in the past came out with same figures over and over when there are hundreds of characters in Marvel that never seen the light of day as far as distribution .  I named just a few and I have literally boxes of poorly articulated , sculpted , painted figures of the same characters .  Now hats off to Marvel legends for releasing new figs like Kingpin , the Thing , Hyrda Cap etc . It would be nice to ease off on releasing same figs they did the same thing with many others like gladiator regardless of people MISSING OUT the first time can always find those figs on ebay or other online figure shopping sites . which makes me and others GRIPE 

I mean, sure, but the ones that we miss out on are generally really expensive. So getting a new chance on an exclusive is a great thing for me. On the other hand, I am tired of all the Wolverine, Iron Man, and Cap figures we get, unless it's a really good upgrade. But the ones I don't mind, i pass on, or resell after getting the BaF piece out. Or even just sell the BaF piece if its part of a collection I can't get invested into. But I agree with you on us all being completionists, only our level of completion varies among each other.

I completely disagree on the “all of us are completionist” comment.  There are legends collectors out there who buy just what they like.  I own a ton of Wolverines and a lot of the X-Characters but I have absolutely skipped versions because I didn’t see them as necessary to my collection or they were characters I was not interested in.  I still don’t own the Days of Future Past set because I just don’t need that Wolverine and the Sentinel is not a great version (especially for 100 bones).

I love the classic Kraven , even the old toy biz version was terrible & the last modern one was Ok , but I waited a long ass time for him !!! Hasbro desperately needs to make Mr Hyde, A properly scaled Wrecking Crew ( preferably as a boxed set ) , molecule Man , A first appearance Wonder Man , Capt Mar-Vell , Comic accurate versions of Crimson Dynamo & Titanium Man , Triton , Gorgon , Maximus , Karnak & Crystal ( BAF Lockjaw) ,DeathsHead 1..... but most of all KANG & DR DOOM !!!!!!! 

On 4/3/2019 at 3:44 AM, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I completely disagree on the “all of us are completionist” comment.  There are legends collectors out there who buy just what they like.  I own a ton of Wolverines and a lot of the X-Characters but I have absolutely skipped versions because I didn’t see them as necessary to my collection or they were characters I was not interested in.  I still don’t own the Days of Future Past set because I just don’t need that Wolverine and the Sentinel is not a great version (especially for 100 bones).

Same here, I can only afford what I can and therefore focus on characters that I like or don't have. This set is an easy pass, since I already have a Black-Costume Spidey

Simple but nice looking set, I wish I'd have passed on original releases of these figures, Kraven has tons of Character in his crazy face.  As for rerelease it would be great if they could make Chameleon and Jonah, or even do new ones, that set got way to overpriced and too fast. New Pizza Spidey Variation would be welcome too.