S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Figures Revealed

JayC

Tamashii Nations has revealed it's lineup of Avengers: Endgame S.H. Figuarts figures for 2019 and it seems like a mixed bag of good and bad. Like with Infinity War we will be getting two Iron Man figures this year. The first one is another version of the Mark 50 with new Nano Armor pieces. This will be the third version of the Mark 50 they have released.

The second Iron Man which will be out later in the year is very basic looking but seems to be a different armor with more gold on it. Looks like it is being named the Mark 85. It will be interesting to see if there is an explanation for how Stark jumps from 50 to 85.

A new Thanos is coming with his battle armor which looks really nice. This one will have two different facial expressions but it does not look like it will have a removable helmet or an alternate non-helmeted head. Like with the Marvel Legends version he will also have that strange double bladed weapon.

There will be a new Captain America figure which on it's own looks good but not terribly different from the previous Civil War version. This one doesn't even seem to come with an unmasked Chris Evans head like that previous one did.

There will be a new Black Widow wearing the black outfit. She will have her batons which will have the versions that attach to the back like with the Infinity War version and this one will sport a new headsculpt with the red hair and ponytail which is blonde at the tip. When I was reviewing the Marvel Legends version I didn't realize that was supposed to be blond hair, seeing this I think Hasbro kinda missed the mark on that one.

We will be getting a new Ronin figure which looks good but seems to be a bit lacking on accessories. We get his swords and sheath but no bow, arrows, unmasked headsculpt, and from these images its not even clear if the hood is removable.

Rounding things out will be Ant-Man and like the Captain America figure on it's own it looks good but not terribly different from the previous Ant-Man and the Wasp version. The thing to note here is that the figure comes with a pretty good looking unmasked Paul Rudd head. Tamashii uses some trick photography to make the figure look both big and small which makes us wonder if we will be seeing him grow to Giant-Man size in the movie.

Things will kick off with Thanos, Ant-Man and Black Widow being released in April 2019. Captain America, Mark 50 Iron Man and Ronin will be released in May. The second Iron Man Mark 85 figure will round things out in June.

Check out images for all these figures below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your thoughts on them in the COMMENTS SECTION.

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-11.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-12.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-13.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-14.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-15.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-16.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-17.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-18.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-19.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-20.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-21.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-22.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-23.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-24.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-25.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-26.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-27.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-28.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-29.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-30.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-32.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-33.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-34.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-35.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-36.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-37.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-38.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-39.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-40.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-41.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-42.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-43.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-44.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-45.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-46.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-47.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-48.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-49.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-50.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-51.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-52.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-31.jpg

I dont collect these but even I can agree that there are a couple that are looking quite nice, specially that cap with the scaled armor the Iron man MK 85 and the Thanos figure looks a lot better than its ML counterpart (we'll have to see how it comes out in the end and how it scales with ML figures, since the infinity war one was not that bad, a little thin but still passeable), but the big surprise to me isnt even a figure, its that paul rudd headsculpt, that looks so good. 

I’m new to collecting. Can anyone give me some insights into  availability once these things are sold out across different websites?  Thanos in particular. He is sold out everywhere. Can I expect some of the websites will have availability again in the future or once they say sold out that’s it?  Big bad toys, amazon and plaza japan are examples of places that sold out in hours. 

2 hours ago, Pokerdoodle said:

I’m new to collecting. Can anyone give me some insights into  availability once these things are sold out across different websites?  Thanos in particular. He is sold out everywhere. Can I expect some of the websites will have availability again in the future or once they say sold out that’s it?  Big bad toys, amazon and plaza japan are examples of places that sold out in hours. 

You may see them pop up here and there but from what I have seen in the past you need to hit the preorders at the jump with these guys.

We've seen the official images but now we have a look via Aminews from an overseas event at Tamashii Nations upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Ronin, Thanos, Iron Man Mark 85 and Ant-Man figures. Note that the big Ant featured with the Ant-Man figure is actually from the Ant-Man and the Wasp set and will not be included with the Endgame version.

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-01.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-02.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-03.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-04.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-05.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-06.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-07.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-08.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-09.jpg

6 hours ago, JayC said:

We've seen the official images but now we have a look via Aminews from an overseas event at Tamashii Nations upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Ronin, Thanos, Iron Man Mark 85 and Ant-Man figures. Note that the big Ant featured with the Ant-Man figure is actually from the Ant-Man and the Wasp set and will not be included with the Endgame version

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-07.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-SH-Figuarts-08.jpg

Antonio!  Shame he won't come with the Endgame version though.  

• 2 weeks later...

Tamashii Nations has released new images showing off their S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Thanos, Ant-Man and Black Widow figures as well as an extra shot showing off their Captain America, Iron Man Mark 50 and Ronin figures. Notice the packaging for these is now in keeping with those of other companies doing Avengers: Endgame products with the white boxes.

It was revealed yesterday that Tamashii will be making folks buy two figures if you want Clint Barton as both Ronin featuring the hood, mask and swoards and Hawkeye unmasked with bow and arrows. This is a trick they started doing with the Iron Man Mark 50 where they make you buy three versions if you want all the various weapon and armor attachments for his Nano-Armor.

Thanos, Ant-Man and Black Widow are being released now. Captain America, Mark 50 Iron Man and Ronin will be out next month in May.

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-11.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-12.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-14.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-15.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-16.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-17.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-18.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-19.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Endgame-20.jpg

Hello everyone, quick question relating to Marvel S.H. Figuarts: I believe I saw somewhere on an image of a Tamashii Nations catalog that the Tony Stark figure (from Iron Man 3) was featured along with new up and coming figures such as the Far from Home Spider-man I believe. Does this mean that in the near future they will be Re-releasing this figure? If so, what are some trusted websites to purchase it from (Aside from BBTS, Entertainment Earth, Amazon)? I really didn't want to try my luck and purchase the figure from third party sellers cause I've been told KO's are everywhere (sorry, also new to collecting here lol).

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 9:55 AM, TonyFierro said:

Hello everyone, quick question relating to Marvel S.H. Figuarts: I believe I saw somewhere on an image of a Tamashii Nations catalog that the Tony Stark figure (from Iron Man 3) was featured along with new up and coming figures such as the Far from Home Spider-man I believe. Does this mean that in the near future they will be Re-releasing this figure? If so, what are some trusted websites to purchase it from (Aside from BBTS, Entertainment Earth, Amazon)? I really didn't want to try my luck and purchase the figure from third party sellers cause I've been told KO's are everywhere (sorry, also new to collecting here lol).

BBTS is pretty reliable but HobbyLinkJapan is another good etailer for that type of figure.

• 3 weeks later...

Tamashii Nations has released new images for the next round of S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame figures that are about to see release overseas with Iron Man Mark 85 and Hawkeye.

Tamashii previously released a Ronin figure but if you want the Clint Barton unmasked headsculpt along with his bow and quiver with arrows you will have to pick up this second figure.

The Iron Man figure is the first one we are getting in Stark's newest armor. They just recently released a third Mark 50 armor from Infinity War, strangely enough featuring accessories that really should have come with this armor. It's unknown at this time if those Mark 50 accessories will actually work with this figure but we sure hope they do.

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-11.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-12.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-13.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Round-3-14.jpg

Its a good thing I dont buy the MCU figures, even better I dont buy the Bandai/tamashii versions, (not that I dont like MCU figures) but Id be bankrupt if I did, I spend more than enough with comic figures and other lines. 
Some of these look really nice, im sure theyll make a lot of collectors quite happy, Im good with admiring them from affar.