Unofficial Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll

leokearon

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGQJX7C

I remember during the 70th Anniversary Celebrations Hasbro did a figure poll for Marvel Universe. I thought it would be fun to do a Marvel legends version for the 80th Anniversary. 80 characters famous and obscure to choice from. Simply click on the link above and pick your favourite 8 and I'll announce the results next Monday

Good survey with a nice mix of choices, altho i'm forgetting some already. Think i went with:

• Doc Doom
  • Firelord
  • Firestar
  • Kang
  • Mole Man
  • Moondragon
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Superskrull

Altho there were certainly a lot of others i liked such as Banshee, Molecule Man, Starfox,  Korvac, Molten Man, Man-Wolf... even 3-D Man.  

I wonder if they will re-release the marvel universe Galactus as part of the 80th anniv sets,  i think that would be appropriate and i think there's a lot of demand for him. Whenever i post a pic with him on IG i always get comments asking where I got him.

12 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Good survey with a nice mix of choices, altho i'm forgetting some already. Think i went with:

• Doc Doom
  • Firelord
  • Firestar
  • Kang
  • Mole Man
  • Moondragon
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Superskrull

Altho there were certainly a lot of others i liked such as Banshee, Molecule Man, Starfox,  Korvac, Molten Man, Man-Wolf... even 3-D Man.  

I wonder if they will re-release the marvel universe Galactus as part of the 80th anniv sets,  i think that would be appropriate and i think there's a lot of demand for him. Whenever i post a pic with him on IG i always get comments asking where I got him.

Thanks, I tried to make it a mix of known and obscure characters and roughly 40 heroes and 40 villains

12 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

oh man, had to google  couple of these.  Really feel like my Marvel chops are slipping.  I remember the poll for the 70th though, feels like a lifetime ago haha

Yeah it does, still hoping Hasbro will do something like this for the 80th Anniversary

5 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

It is almost a requirement already.  If we are seeing Reavers, then there is no way they can ignore the Hellfire club.  

True, also Donald Pierce is/was a member of the Hellfire CLub and the Reavers, so hopefully he can be used also as a bridging figure