leokearon

Unofficial Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGQJX7C

I remember during the 70th Anniversary Celebrations Hasbro did a figure poll for Marvel Universe. I thought it would be fun to do a Marvel legends version for the 80th Anniversary. 80 characters famous and obscure to choice from. Simply click on the link above and pick your favourite 8 and I'll announce the results next Monday

Did it, thought you had a nice amount of choices here, I went with

Baron Blood
Crystal
Deathbird
Firestar
M
Man-Wolf
Nightwatch
Silver-Claw

there was a few others I would have picked if I could have like...

Looter
Lyja
Moondragon
Spot

oh man, had to google  couple of these.  Really feel like my Marvel chops are slipping.  I remember the poll for the 70th though, feels like a lifetime ago haha

Good survey with a nice mix of choices, altho i'm forgetting some already. Think i went with:

• Doc Doom
  • Firelord
  • Firestar
  • Kang
  • Mole Man
  • Moondragon
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Superskrull

Altho there were certainly a lot of others i liked such as Banshee, Molecule Man, Starfox,  Korvac, Molten Man, Man-Wolf... even 3-D Man.  

I wonder if they will re-release the marvel universe Galactus as part of the 80th anniv sets,  i think that would be appropriate and i think there's a lot of demand for him. Whenever i post a pic with him on IG i always get comments asking where I got him.

5 hours ago, Crossbones666 said:

I chose Demogoblin, Doctor Doom, Egghead, Mole Man, Molten Man, Spot, Super Skrull, and Toad

All this Toad talk is making me sad that we probably won’t see him for another year or two.

12 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Good survey with a nice mix of choices, altho i'm forgetting some already. Think i went with:

• Doc Doom
  • Firelord
  • Firestar
  • Kang
  • Mole Man
  • Moondragon
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Superskrull

Altho there were certainly a lot of others i liked such as Banshee, Molecule Man, Starfox,  Korvac, Molten Man, Man-Wolf... even 3-D Man.  

I wonder if they will re-release the marvel universe Galactus as part of the 80th anniv sets,  i think that would be appropriate and i think there's a lot of demand for him. Whenever i post a pic with him on IG i always get comments asking where I got him.

Thanks, I tried to make it a mix of known and obscure characters and roughly 40 heroes and 40 villains

12 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

oh man, had to google  couple of these.  Really feel like my Marvel chops are slipping.  I remember the poll for the 70th though, feels like a lifetime ago haha

Yeah it does, still hoping Hasbro will do something like this for the 80th Anniversary

11 hours ago, leokearon said:

Yeah it does, still hoping Hasbro will do something like this for the 80th Anniversary

maybe?  It seems like Pulse has brought a new focus to collectors, so we could start seeing stuff like this int he future.  

I voted. I had to Google some of them, too, and I would have put some others on there, but that's me.

I would be happy with any of them, it is a good list of characters. I went with:

• Dani Moonstar
  • Firestar
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Moondragon
  • Maggot
  • Rocket Racer
  • Namorita
  • Mimic

1 hour ago, dustikay03 said:

I would be happy with any of them, it is a good list of characters. I went with:

• Dani Moonstar
  • Firestar
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Moondragon
  • Maggot
  • Rocket Racer
  • Namorita
  • Mimic

Sebastian Shaw’s mutton chops alone would be worth the $20 price tag!

4 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Sebastian Shaw’s mutton chops alone would be worth the $20 price tag!

Plus it means they could start doing the Hellfire Club

6 hours ago, Satam said:

I voted. I had to Google some of them, too, and I would have put some others on there, but that's me.

Well there was a little bit of bias when I chose them

12 hours ago, leokearon said:

Plus it means they could start doing the Hellfire Club

It is almost a requirement already.  If we are seeing Reavers, then there is no way they can ignore the Hellfire club.  

5 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

It is almost a requirement already.  If we are seeing Reavers, then there is no way they can ignore the Hellfire club.  

True, also Donald Pierce is/was a member of the Hellfire CLub and the Reavers, so hopefully he can be used also as a bridging figure

1 minute ago, leokearon said:

True, also Donald Pierce is/was a member of the Hellfire CLub and the Reavers, so hopefully he can be used also as a bridging figure

As long as he looks nothing like that guy from Narcos...

1 minute ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

As long as he looks nothing like that guy from Narcos...

I'll say they would do the comic version

So far so good,2 tied at the top and 4 tied for 8th place. Remember to keep voting

8 hours ago, leokearon said:

So far so good,2 tied at the top and 4 tied for 8th place. Remember to keep voting

really curious to see who pulls this one out.  A lot of unique possibilities here.  Any hints to who the leaders are?

50 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

really curious to see who pulls this one out.  A lot of unique possibilities here.  Any hints to who the leaders are?

A X-Villain and  F4 Villain are tied  so far at the top

5 minutes ago, leokearon said:

A X-Villain and  F4 Villain are tied  so far at the top

I could have guessed the F4 villain.  A lot of buzz around the potential for that one now since the recent announcement of a different version of that character.  Thanks!

The poll ends Monday so if you haven't voted there is still time

The results are in the 8 figures would be:

Toad

Doctor Doom

Sebastian Shaw

Banshee

Firestar

Black Tom Cassidy

Maggot

Dani Moonstar

Not surprising it was mostly X-Characters, still thanks to everyone who voted