Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame Special Look Trailer

JayC

Here some images from the trailer for better looks at things you might have missed like Rocket's new suit, why Hawkeye has a huge tattoo on his arm, Thanos with his strange weapon waiting for final battle with Cap, Thor and Iron Man and why does Cap keep chaning suits????

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-01.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-02.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-03.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-04.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-05.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-06.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-07.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-08.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-09.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-10.jpg

I had read that (and of course this was reddit fan theory/fiction ish) people were saying the movie goes they go kick Thanos' ass, kill him and then antman emerges and brings up the quantum/time travel idea....I dunno I highly doubt that..my thing trying to figure the time is Widow. She had the white bob in IW, we see it in Endgame, but we also see long red hair with blond tips indicating her hair has grown out indicating the passage of time....I dunno....I love it that we are going in with some many questions still unanswered and no clear idea of the plot from A to B like we get with movies these days

You mentioned going to the bathroom  before the movie starts, may I suggest the use of a Catheter? Not such a bad idea Jay. That way you don't need to worry about missing a second of the Film, and you will even be able to have a Drink so you can avoid the dehydration that comes from delicious buttery, Salty Popcorn! Then when the movie is over, you just go to the can and drain your bag!! 

Got my tickets today! Took forever with the Cineplex site going up and down all day. 

I'm going to cry like a baby when Nebula has to break the news to Rocket that all the Guardians are dead. I already get worked up with just that little handholding scene. 

Following yesterday's trailer comes a new TV spot which features some additional new footage for Avengers: Endgame.

Avengers: Endgame tickets are on sale now and will hit theaters on April 26. Also shown below is another Avengers: Endgame poster reveal. This one is from Bosslogic and was done exclusively for Atom Tickets.
1 of 1