Legends Head Swapping

Lord_Scareglow

Hey I just thought i'd start this thread dedicated to the game of Head Swapping, One of the best parts of legends is this factor, It gives so much more possibility . Anyone have any Head Swaps they wanna showcase, these are some head swaps that currently are in my display

Psylocke (head swapped with Jewel) - I feel this is much more of an accurate look for her (plus I was never able to come across the purple hair variant)

Paladin (head swapped with Madcap head) - Is there any other way to achieve Paladin's worth? and any other way to get a decent Madcap?

Gwen-Pool (head swapped with Spider-Gwen Unmasked) - hated both of the head sculpts for Gwenpool always thought we needed a neutral face or unmasked, this swap is the best it gets at this point minus the pink in the hair and the headband

Netflix Daredevil (head swapped with regular back in black Deadpool head) - really didn't find the head sculpt for the Netflix daredevil any good, his mouth area looked too blocky and squashed, but with a deadpool head he looks like a new character which I named Deaddevil! (people always ask me about this fig when they see it and non ML collectors think it's legit)

I have a few more but thought i'd start here

Anyone have any good head swaps, advice on swaps etc.

psylocke.jpg

madcap.jpg

gwenpool.jpg

deaddevil.jpg

I did the first two for my figures.  I painted the hair on the Silk/Jewel head to a darker purple and you're right it looks great.  Also did the same thing for Mad Cap's head.  I got Paladin really cheap so it felt justified and I got to finish Sasquach, win/win.

4 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

I mentioned this in another thread, but I put face-off Ronin's head on face-off Wolverine's body to make "Morph". I wouldn't argue that the likeness is there, but I can pretend.

Morph.jpg

There he is!  I mean, he has the ability to change his appearance, so this is totally believable.  

On 4/6/2019 at 4:16 AM, leokearon said:

Annoyed I can't but my Infinity War Wanda head on the MCU Captain Marvel body.

Yeah I was pretty certain at least since the last 2 or more years every male head and every female head is for the most part interchangeable with a few exceptions here and there, I was annoyed when I tryed to put my Paul Rudd (10th anni) head on the Quantum Suit Cap and it didn't work, since this was the only reason I bought that cap fig 

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I was pretty certain at least since the last 2 or more years every male head and every female head is for the most part interchangeable with a few exceptions here and there, I was annoyed when I tryed to put my Paul Rudd (10th anni) head on the Quantum Suit Cap and it didn't work, since this was the only reason I bought that cap fig 

Apparently not, Wanda's peg hole is too small, I was hoping to take pics of my own A-Force, but alas no...

I found a 90's Deadpool on clearance and I put the X-Men Deadpool Head on him and it looks good (I have that figure on my deadpool corps. little display) I also ended up changing his belt and sword holster to make him look a little different.

On a similar note I found a loose Symbiote spiderman in a flea market really cheap, I took one of the Unmasked Multiple Man Heads, popped it on (had to dremmel it a little bit cause it originally fit a little high on the peg hole) A frienf helpes me out to give him a slight face repaint (painted some symbiote goo running up his face and gave him some eyebags to simulate a tired look). I also used the original Simbiote Spidey Head I wasnt using anymore and popped it on a Reed Richards body for a F4 Spidey.

2 hours ago, abnuggler said:

I found a 90's Deadpool on clearance and I put the X-Men Deadpool Head on him and it looks good (I have that figure on my deadpool corps. little display) I also ended up changing his belt and sword holster to make him look a little different.

On a similar note I found a loose Symbiote spiderman in a flea market really cheap, I took one of the Unmasked Multiple Man Heads, popped it on (had to dremmel it a little bit cause it originally fit a little high on the peg hole) A frienf helpes me out to give him a slight face repaint (painted some symbiote goo running up his face and gave him some eyebags to simulate a tired look). I also used the original Simbiote Spidey Head I wasnt using anymore and popped it on a Reed Richards body for a F4 Spidey.

That Multiple Man head looks more like Peter Parker than the one that actually came with the Spider-Man.  Awesome ideas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn. That looks great. I had an extra Cable that I just sold a week or two ago too. The only head-swap I've got going on is pretty boring. I recently realized that my retro Wolverine's masked head was actually the right colour to replace the hated Apocalypse-wave tiger-stripe Wolvie head, which is great, because I'd been using the unmasked head on the retro figure anyway, to differentiate it from the Juggernaut-wave figure.

I want spider Gwen so i can have her unmasked look for Gwen pool but alas i missed her initial release and she so expensive right now. i will have it one day! I'm experimenting with the netflix Jessica Jones body and the retro black widow here in a bit. got a few ideas for em.