Ultimate Riders Predictions

hisDUDENESS9829

Now that we have seen pretty much what is in store for the rest of the year in regards to the riders, what do you want to see next?  What would be your top want? What is the reality of what we may see?

A Mojo or Punisher Van would be at the top of my dream list, but a MCU tie in seems much more likely as the next venture for Hasbro.

What would be cool is Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and his car, how about Thor and his bad ass flying chariot, But let's be real I actually don't care much for these Ultimate Riders I have yet to buy one (but I guess that's because we already have the figures that are riding except for Prof X) , only one i'd really care for is Moon Knight & his Moon knight's ship or Squirrel Girl and her Squirrlegigy copter, could be cool to see Black Knight's Atomic Steed

Bet any money though we will get coming soon, Deadpool with either a Unicorn or That Deadpool Horse , cause they wanna pump the life out of Deadpool merch

or Hawkeye Sky Cycle or Cap's Sky Cycle (both which are boooring), or we will get Spider Man with a Spider Mobile or Bike

18 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

What would be cool is Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and his car, how about Thor and his bad ass flying chariot, But let's be real I actually don't care much for these Ultimate Riders I have yet to buy one (but I guess that's because we already have the figures that are riding except for Prof X) , only one i'd really care for is Moon Knight & his Moon knight's ship or Squirrel Girl and her Squirrlegigy copter, could be cool to see Black Knight's Atomic Steed

Bet any money though we will get coming soon, Deadpool with either a Unicorn or That Deadpool Horse , cause they wanna pump the life out of Deadpool merch

or Hawkeye Sky Cycle or Cap's Sky Cycle (both which are boooring), or we will get Spider Man with a Spider Mobile or Bike

The way that the Deadpool Scooter is about to rot, I doubt we will see him for a bit.  Hawkeye’s sky cycle would be awesome.  Hopefully a modern Hawkeye though since we haven’t seen that one in a long time.  I would be happy with an Avengers Arcade game likeness of Clint and his cycle too though.

I really cant think of any out of the top of my head, I really doubt theyll make any large scale vehicles because it would entitle a higher pricepoint and I really dont see that happening. Black Knight with his Atomic Steed would be awesome but seing how we just got the single carded figure and it wasnt exactly a top seller, I dont see hasbro re-releasing the figure so soon. A similar thing goes for Hawkeye and his Sky Cycle there are already 3 hawkeye figures (the last one releasing just in the last vintage wave) so I wouldnt see it happening right now. 

Maybe this way they could do a Bonecrusher or MOJO (even though the toybiz one still holds up) without being BAFs. The only other ones I can think of are Cyclop's motorcycle (with a re'release of jim lee cyclops or the same figure only with the old man logan's jacket) they would probably use the motorcycle from black widow and repaint it, the other one would be a Winter Soldier with a bike (either an update of bucky from the winter soldier movie with updated articulation and headsculpt, or a new comic version of WS)  

19 minutes ago, abnuggler said:

I really cant think of any out of the top of my head, I really doubt theyll make any large scale vehicles because it would entitle a higher pricepoint and I really dont see that happening. Black Knight with his Atomic Steed would be awesome but seing how we just got the single carded figure and it wasnt exactly a top seller, I dont see hasbro re-releasing the figure so soon. A similar thing goes for Hawkeye and his Sky Cycle there are already 3 hawkeye figures (the last one releasing just in the last vintage wave) so I wouldnt see it happening right now. 

Maybe this way they could do a Bonecrusher or MOJO (even though the toybiz one still holds up) without being BAFs. The only other ones I can think of are Cyclop's motorcycle (with a re'release of jim lee cyclops or the same figure only with the old man logan's jacket) they would probably use the motorcycle from black widow and repaint it, the other one would be a Winter Soldier with a bike (either an update of bucky from the winter soldier movie with updated articulation and headsculpt, or a new comic version of WS)  

That Cyke would be a hard one to pass up.  I theory we could see a MODOK in this format too.  Xavier sort of opened a door for the “deluxe” figure instead of a ride per say.

11 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Black Knight with his Atomic Steed would be awesome but seing how we just got the single carded figure and it wasnt exactly a top seller, I dont see hasbro re-releasing the figure so soon.  

I agree that we probably aren't gettting atomic steed but i thought the single carded Black Knight seemed to sell decently, he was one of the best selling figs from the wave early on and is still going for msrp on amazon.  Of course now that the wave is showing up again in endcaps maybe his price will start to drop, i imagine most people who wanted him would've gotten him by now.

26 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I doubt line will get too many new figures in the future, they pretty much exhausted possibilities, They might do Classic cap and Second Ghost Rider in the future but other than that I don't see anyone else. I also can't see them doing big vehicles like Van for Punisher or Car for Spider-Man,  too much plastic. 

I agree, altho if sales are good all bets are off.  Sales for Widow and Ghost Rider didn't seem that great in my area - those sets sat on the shelves for months and the widow set in particular had to be discounted heavily to get the last few to sell.  Been holding off on ordering Prof X or Deadpool as i expect at least one of them to end up on sale down the line.

1 hour ago, SpiderS said:

I doubt line will get too many new figures in the future, they pretty much exhausted possibilities, They might do Classic cap and Second Ghost Rider in the future but other than that I don't see anyone else. I also can't see them doing big vehicles like Van for Punisher or Car for Spider-Man,  too much plastic. 

I think Hasbro Pulse is the answer here.  We got Jabba's barge released through there and it is MASSIVE.  They could do a relatively limited production run and do pre-orders through Pulse and fan channels.  I guarantee there is market enough for a Punisher van and definitely for a Spider Buggy to where they could do it.  Not to mention all of the different 6 inch scale vehicles that have been done for Star Wars already that are pretty big and a lot of plastic.  As long as Legends keep picking up steam and being profitable, then Hasbro will need to keep pushing the envelope to keep collectors interested.  

14 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Now that we have seen pretty much what is in store for the rest of the year in regards to the riders, what do you want to see next?  What would be your top want? What is the reality of what we may see?

A Mojo or Punisher Van would be at the top of my dream list, but a MCU tie in seems much more likely as the next venture for Hasbro.

An AoS Robbie Reyes with his car, and a Netflix's Punisher with a van would be pretty epic. If it's specifically MCU tie in, I don't think we have much choice other than Black Widow or Cap with motorcycles. I would love a Milano, tho. I'd be willing to eat canned tuna for a month to pay for it.

Modern Comic Cap with Motorcycle

First Avenger Cap with Motorcycle (A new version of his "final" uniform from that movie would be very welcome I think).

Bonebreaker (Reavers)

Dan Ketch Ghost Rider

Cosmic Ghost Rider

MODOK

If the line lasts I wouldn't be surprised to see them branch into horses:  Deadpool with Unicorn, Classic Valkyrie with Aragorn (who could also be used for the Black Knight), Dreadknight/Garrett Black Knight w/ Hellhorse, and maybe even some of the "western" characters like Phantom Rider.

A new Atomic Steed would be nice but I can't see any choice for a figure to come with it that wouldn't be a pretty recent re-release (Classic Hawkeye or Black Knight) or ridiculously obscure.  I guess maybe "Leather Avengers Jacket" Black Knight?

I feel like there should be something they can do with the Silver Surfer in this line but I'm not sure what (and how it would improve on the Walgreens Surfer beyond maybe a flight stand).  Though maybe they ought to consider doing things like a Cannonball with normal legs AND blasting effect or something like that.

5 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

SHould be something they can do with the Silver Surfer in this line but I'm not sure what (and how it would improve on the Walgreens Surfer beyond maybe a flight stand).  Though maybe they ought to consider doing things like a Cannonball with normal legs AND blasting effect or something like that.

I have to imagine they will release a new surfer with a re-release of the Marvel Universe Galactus since it has been done with the Sentinel.  

• 5 months later...

I think a classic Green Goblin would be a good candidate. Just add alternate Norman head & masked head w/ different expression maybe; some extra hands & pumpkin grenades; glider with detachable exhaust & missiles or something. Add an alternate Lizard head for the baf. I don't know.... use your imagination 🙂 . I just need some classic Goblin goodness.

Green-Goblin-Norman-Osborn-Marvel-ComicsGreen-Goblin-Norman-Osborn-Marvel-Comics2904bf5e3eaafe06ac75851897a926ad.jpg

31 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

I think a classic Green Goblin would be a good candidate. Just add alternate Norman head & masked head w/ different expression maybe; some extra hands & pumpkin grenades; glider with detachable exhaust & missiles or something. Add an alternate Lizard head for the baf. I don't know.... use your imagination 🙂 . I just need some classic Goblin goodness.

Green-Goblin-Norman-Osborn-Marvel-ComicsGreen-Goblin-Norman-Osborn-Marvel-Comics2904bf5e3eaafe06ac75851897a926ad.jpg

The Goblin doesn't need an Ultimate Riders version his vehicle isn't big enough. He coud easily be done as a Vintage rerelease.

52 minutes ago, leokearon said:

The Goblin doesn't need an Ultimate Riders version his vehicle isn't big enough. He coud easily be done as a Vintage rerelease.

Well ideally, I would like to see him in a vintage line too. But I still don't think it's a bad idea. Obviously the glider isn't big, but if included with a better one + stand/effect that holds it off the ground? 🤷‍♂️  And other pack-ins? 🤷‍♂️  I could dig it.

Besides that, I still want to see Ghost Rider Ketch in the riders line the most.

25 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Well ideally, I would like to see him in a vintage line too. But I still don't think it's a bad idea. Obviously the glider isn't big, but if included with a better one + stand/effect that holds it off the ground? 🤷‍♂️  And other pack-ins? 🤷‍♂️  I could dig it.

Besides that, I still want to see Ghost Rider Ketch in the riders line the most.

Unless they give him a Wing Bomber like the animated series.

Agree that Dan needs a Ultimate Rider

18 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

i think they could easily make a glider and enough accessories to make it fit in the ultimate riders line

At most it would be a deluxe figure like Archangel. Getting a standard goblin gilder and giving it enough accessories wouldn't justicy it being an ultimate rider because the vehcile isn't big enough. The only wy a Goblin would get a Ultimate Rider would be if they had a Wing Bomber

spacer.png

8 hours ago, leokearon said:

At most it would be a deluxe figure like Archangel. Getting a standard goblin gilder and giving it enough accessories wouldn't justicy it being an ultimate rider because the vehcile isn't big enough. The only wy a Goblin would get a Ultimate Rider would be if they had a Wing Bomber

spacer.png

Ooh yeah I forgot about the deluxe option. That definitely sounds like it would be more fitting for a GG release.

12 hours ago, leokearon said:

spacer.png

you're right deluxe would be a better fit