Avengers: Endgame GMA Video Clip With New Footage

JayC

Can't believe we still have to wait like 16 days to this movie. I am getting crazy here. 

Anyone doing MCU Marathon? I am gonna watch the Hulk movie today. 

I've rewatched Infinity War in bits and pieces numerous times lately and watched Black Panther again over the weekend.  Rewatched Age of Ultron recently as well.   Gonna see Captain Marvel a 2nd time and I think I'd like to see Civil War and maybe the Avengers again before seeing Endgame.  I have re-watched a number of other mcu movies over the past year or so though so i don't feel like i need to see them all again now. OTOH if one is on TV sometimes i only intend to watch a scene but then end up getting drawn into it...

6 hours ago, shazam71069 said:

Already completed my marathon. Started with Iron Man a week ago, and just finished Ant-Man and the Wasp today. Seeing Captain Marvel again tonight.

You are supposed to watch them in chronological order. Not in the release order. 

Lets go get this SOB! Cap, language please. I guess Cap has come around to Nick Fury's logic when he told him that" Shield doesn't take the world as we would like it to be, we take the world as it is." If they kill off Cap in this movie I hope its not the last we see of him in Marvel movies. Just like in the comics he is one of the main back bone characters. Thanks

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I just watched a video and confirmed that you can hear someone say something near the end. It is when Thor gets up and calls Stormbreaker.

Does anyone hear it or is it just me? Time 0:50.

It's VERY interesting. 

29 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I just watched a video and confirmed that you can hear someone say something near the end. It is when Thor gets up and calls Stormbreaker.

Does anyone hear it or is it just me? Time 0:50.

It's VERY interesting. 

M3h, sounds like noise to me. They could have very well knocked out some spoilery line there, but I dunno.

My thing again is trying to figure the time out. Because Widow has her white bob hairstyle. Cap is shaved. We see Widow later, hair grown out, white tips. So I am wondering what happens in the battle with Thanos and how much time passes between then and the time with Widow's longer hair. And quite frankly still glad that we, well me, that I do not have a concrete idea of just wth is going on in the movie.

6 hours ago, silverback said:

Lets go get this SOB! Cap, language please. I guess Cap has come around to Nick Fury's logic when he told him that" Shield doesn't take the world as we would like it to be, we take the world as it is." If they kill off Cap in this movie I hope its not the last we see of him in Marvel movies. Just like in the comics he is one of the main back bone characters. Thanks

If they are going to kill him off I almost would rather see it in this movie than anything down the road.  Plus it puts Mackie or Stan in the perfect position to take up the shield for the next phase.  

I never thought that was a good idea, having another person take over for Cap, when they made him they broke the mold! or lost the recipe for the super soldier serum,. Maybe later we can get a reboot from the Quantum realm where there is another adaptation of the Avengers. With Cap of course.