Favorite BAF?

hisDUDENESS9829

3 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

I'm still stuck on my "old school" Sentinel. I love it. Its height and look are just awesome. It looks just like the art its based on.

Next has to be Juggernaut. One of my favorite X-villans. His size alone makes him COOL. Can't wait for the COLOSSUS two pack.

That Sentinel is nuts.  I was really hoping Hasbro would take some cues from ToyBiz when the we’re releasing the DOFP two pack, they they really dropped the ball.

20 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

I agree...missed opportunity there. I'd love to see Hasbro take another shot at it based on john Byrne's art work

Based on the way the current one has sold on Amazon, I’m not sure that will happen unfortunately.  I am an avid Wolverine and X-Men collector and even I haven’t pulled the trigger on that one yet.  Too many other individual figure priorities to focus on at the moment.

Just now, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Based on the way the current one has sold on Amazon, I’m not sure that will happen unfortunately.  I am an avid Wolverine and X-Men collector and even I haven’t pulled the trigger on that one yet.  Too many other individual figure priorities to focus on at the moment.

Yeah I know you're right.  I have not pulled the trigger either.

3 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Yeah I know you're right.  I have not pulled the trigger either.

I’m holding out for another one of those crazy price drops around Christmas where it bottoms out at around $50.  I think last year it hit $60, but I still couldn’t justify moving my funds with the new Deadpool wave coming out.

41 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I picked it up when it hit just above $50 during the Twelve Days of Deals. I like it. The electronic component is suitably cheesy.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

no question Sauron

The nostalgia value on him is super high for me, but the execution of the current figure really makes him stand out on his own.  Toybiz level texture with updated modern articulation, not to mention that insane wingspan.  such an awesome figure.  

1 hour ago, tarot said:

hard to pick just one. Foom is up there but Sauron is great. then there is the Sentinel, Mojo and Modok. it's hard to decide.

One of my biggest face palm moments as an early legends Collector was only picking up the Beta Ray Bill from the MODOK wave because I thought I didn’t want to build him. Now I have the base in my build a figure bag taunting me every time I open it.  

I don’t own it, but I can’t believe no one has said Kingpin yet.  He looks amazing.

Fin Fang Foom, I mean he's FIN FANG FOOM, a huge green dragon-alien that towers over the other MLs on the shelf.  That size and all the sculpted details just make the figure a real winner.  Sauron would be a close second, but FFF's size keeps him on top.  

2 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

Toy Biz:  Sentinel by a landslide.  Works great with 6" and even better with 3.75".

Hasbro:  Tough choice, but I think Juggy narrowly wins out over Kingpin and Sauron.  Pretty much all Hasbro's BAFs outside of Sp//dr lately have been winners for me, though.

I don't have sp//dr but all of the reviews I have seen praise his poseability.  Is it the design or size you don't dig?