27 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Blob

classic War Machine

Classic Falcon

Perez Ultron

1st app Wonderman

1st app or 80s Hercules

Comic accurate 80s "armor wars" Crimson Dynamo & 70s Titanium man

I keep forgetting about Falcon and War Machine...definitely due for a do over.  I'd really like to see Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo!

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Blob

classic War Machine

Classic Falcon

Perez Ultron

1st app Wonderman

1st app or 80s Hercules

Comic accurate 80s "armor wars" Crimson Dynamo & 70s Titanium man

This is the only War Machine update I would ever want.  I still have this little dude proudly displayed on my legends shelf.  Right next to "zipline Iron Man"

image.thumb.png.f7c8fe3691e5bbd3d6b0c8ad72f2fc35.png

1 hour ago, Starlord67 said:

I'd just like her in the blue and "orange" as she appeared in X-men #1 and the animated series. I never liked the overuse of yellow on her in figure form...but I'm very picky.

I agree, I would much rather see an animated series look versus the later comic one.  It’s possible considering Jubilee is pretty much from the series minus her glove color.

22 hours ago, Podtera said:

I’d like to see the Sabretooth from the Apocalypse wave on the new Omega Red body, with a better headscupt. The Sabretooth we got just seemed to small. Classic comic Vulture. Classic comic Lizard, or at least a new head, legs and tail for the baf. Also a classic comic Green Goblin head for the G.G. from the Sandman wave.

GG is one of those rare instances where I feel like the original ToyBiz version was better than Hasbro’s later version for the lack of a classic look alone.

8 minutes ago, mako said:

Uh, don't take that Cannonball off your list just yet. I have a feeling a lot of people will be screaming "Do-Over" if it turns out the upcoming CB DOESN'T come with a pair of legs.

True but until we get more info I’m not ready to call foul. Plus the pictures from toy fair looked really good with just the blast effect 

On 4/12/2019 at 12:14 AM, Podtera said:

I’d like to see the Sabretooth from the Apocalypse wave on the new Omega Red body, with a better headscupt. The Sabretooth we got just seemed to small. Classic comic Vulture. Classic comic Lizard, or at least a new head, legs and tail for the baf. Also a classic comic Green Goblin head for the G.G. from the Sandman wave.

Why  is the Sabertooth fig "small"? It's on  the correct buck that represents all characters in the 6'4-6'5'6'6 hgt. Sabretooth is 6'6 not 7'6. That's why I hate when artists take artistic license with the established hgt of a character & draw him bigger than they actually are, cuz then you have the "Oohh, I want a figure of him that big" crowd chime in. 

Latest 90s Jim Lee Sabes is perfect as is., only thing I wanted that they didn't do is give him alternate open/closed fist hands & alternate 'snarling" head.

They dropped the ball on Beast by not giving him a closed mouth head & now he is perpetually in a snarl pose 24/7. Hasbro needs to start making all figs with alternate head sculpts & open/closed hands.  Hasbro should make a pack full of nothing but extra alternate head sculpts of figures that need it. Say a 10 pack for $49. 

The next Banshee they make better come with both a closed mouth head & screaming head sculpt.

5 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Why  is the Sabertooth fig "small"? It's on  the correct buck that represents all characters in the 6'4-6'5'6'6 hgt. Sabretooth is 6'6 not 7'6. That's why I hate when artists take artistic license with the established hgt of a character & draw him bigger than they actually are, cuz then you have the "Oohh, I want a figure of him that big" crowd chi

THIS! I prefer accurate representation of heights as well. I feel Omega red is to be bigger than SABERTOOTH (though I don't have actual heights) 

I'm picky about the way Storm is drawn. She is a tall regal woman..yet often she is drawn the same height as Jean Grey who originally was drawn shorter.

To me artists these days just take over a book with the attitude of changing everyone's costumes and making their "mark" on the book for the short time they are there. 

Ok..rant over.

I don’t know, I don’t care all that much about height unless it is an obvious issue.  The old Wolvie buck (Uncanny x-force) has long legs a short torso, but it still works.  As long as my Tony Stark in a suit isn’t taller than my iron man figure, I can look past the other height discrepancies.  It really wouldn’t be cost effective for Hasbro to retool each figure based on height anyway.

12 hours ago, mako said:

Seems a little to much like if Hasbro released a second Pizza Spidey just because some colorists used to make the blue parts of his suit black. I'm down for running changes and variants, but at 20+ a pop, I just need a better reason than such-and-such was colored a little differently in a certain appearance.

I already said I prefer Blue and Orange like a few people on the thread.