Who needs to be "Re-done" the most??

Starlord67

8 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

I think the Dark Phoenix/ 80's Cyclops two pack is as close as we'll get. Hasbro even said it came with multiple Jean heads to replace that horrible sculpt...

That still requires you to buy 3 figures. Releasing a Phoenix figure with the good headscupt would be an easy and well Vintage Figure

40 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

She'd be great as a vintage figure, but we'd probably get her in the white costume...

White Phoenix wouldn't be bad, but at least the Regular Phoenix was part of the Toy Biz Vintage line, which could be a deciding factor

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Also haven't seen a comic accurate Iron Spider (red and gold). Kind of odd.

Hasbro did one when they were starting doing ML with their Spider-Man Origins sub-line, but that was ages ago. It is strange they haven't done a new one, as they could use it to do Initiative Scarlet Spider (add another Waldo) and Aaron Davis's Iron Spider, make it Black and Gold

Yes, I'm aware of the figure released back in what, 10 years ago; its got a nice metallic paint to it but I'm just commenting how odd it is that Hasbro has done all these black -suit and MCU versions, now going to the video game suits too (?), but skipped over the red and yellow. I'm sure its on the way however.

16 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I said Phoenix not Dark Phoenix.  I prefer Phoenix not to look like Celine Dion

just use the head from the 2-pack. the body is the exact same (different colors aside) and it is the reason they gave us multiple head in the first place. I did that with the pheonix figure using the relax head sculpt and it was perfect.

14 minutes ago, tarot said:

just use the head from the 2-pack. the body is the exact same (different colors aside) and it is the reason they gave us multiple head in the first place. I did that with the pheonix figure using the relax head sculpt and it was perfect.

Which requires me to buy 3 figures for 1. I would like a Phoenix figure with a nice head. Something like a Vintage line release

19 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Which requires me to buy 3 figures for 1. I would like a Phoenix figure with a nice head. Something like a Vintage line release

They should rerelease both figures from the 2 pack, especially since it's too expensive to get now. I'd want the Cyclops from that because I just now decided to try and build a Giant Size X-Men #1 display.

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

I said Phoenix not Dark Phoenix.  I prefer Phoenix not to look like Celine Dion

I read what you said, I was giving you an alternative option, smart guy. Most people just used a head from the Dark Phoenix head because it came with three different ones.... and you can't use them all at once. Dark phoenix is the superior phoenix figure anyways. The mold was far better. Maybe you'll get lucky and Hasbro will sell a white phoenix with alternate heads for pouty collectors. good luck. 

13 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I read what you said, I was giving you an alternative option, smart guy. Most people just used a head from the Dark Phoenix head because it came with three different ones.... and you can't use them all at once. Dark phoenix is the superior phoenix figure anyways. The mold was far better. Maybe you'll get lucky and Hasbro will sell a white phoenix with alternate heads for pouty collectors. good luck. 

Which is fine, if I had the money to buy three figures

• 2 weeks later...