Starlord67

Who needs to be "Re-done" the most??

I think a reissue of the walgreens surfer would do, they pretty much nailed it, it just needs to be released again for those who missed it

16 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

I think a reissue of the walgreens surfer would do, they pretty much nailed it, it just needs to be released again for those who missed it

Absolutely. I missed it and now it’s super expensive. I’m hoping for a reissue. And  it would be nice to have an updated Galactus along with it.

Really want a Phoenix with a better head

Id like to see Odin re-done. The one we got is modern, which is ok. Id like to see one that matches our classic thor and loki. More comic book looking

One of my few "must-haves" as far as redoes has to be Comic Falcon. The last one we got was 160 years ago, and was HIDEOUS (for some reason it always reminds me of the nursing home ghost from the film Unborn)..

I'm shocked they haven't done him yet. Anthony Mackie did great things for the character (one of the few things in the MCU I can't complain about), and he had a lead spot on the last Avengers cartoon for years.

Maybe with the new show coming out, we'll finally see him get plastic. Who knows, that new Comic Winter Soldier could be a good sign.

4 hours ago, mako said:

One of my few "must-haves" as far as redoes has to be Comic Falcon. The last one we got was 160 years ago, and was HIDEOUS (for some reason it always reminds me of the nursing home ghost from the film Unborn)..

I'm shocked they haven't done him yet. Anthony Mackie did great things for the character (one of the few things in the MCU I can't complain about), and he had a lead spot on the last Avengers cartoon for years.

Maybe with the new show coming out, we'll finally see him get plastic. Who knows, that new Comic Winter Soldier could be a good sign.

A comic falcon would be nice to see and as you said Comic Winter Soldier is a good sign

3 minutes ago, leokearon said:

A comic falcon would be nice to see and as you said Comic Winter Soldier is a good sign

Here's hoping. Ideally, I want a modern version, but a classic version would be excellent if they could work it into a Retro wave.

36 minutes ago, mako said:

Here's hoping. Ideally, I want a modern version, but a classic version would be excellent if they could work it into a Retro wave.

Personally I would prefer the hard light costume from the  00's. But any comic version would be fine (except first appearance)

20 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Such an overdue redo.

War-Machine-Marvel-Comics-James-Rhodes-I

Please. Goes without saying doesn't it?

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

With those Vulture wings from the newest Spidey wave out there, it's just a matter of time.  I'd be very surprised not to see him in 2020.

1 hour ago, RAMCAT said:

Such an overdue redo.

War-Machine-Marvel-Comics-James-Rhodes-I

I'd love to see a version with unibeam (Rhodey) and without (Tony). I'd give the Rhodey version priority, of course.

9 hours ago, leokearon said:

Same. They should do a new Phoenix that comes with some cool effect pieces like a background fire phoenix.

1 hour ago, MonsterChris said:

With those Vulture wings from the newest Spidey wave out there, it's just a matter of time.  I'd be very surprised not to see him in 2020.

My thoughts exactly.

15 hours ago, leokearon said:

I think the Dark Phoenix/ 80's Cyclops two pack is as close as we'll get. Hasbro even said it came with multiple Jean heads to replace that horrible sculpt...

22 hours ago, IsaiahWayne said:

Absolutely. I missed it and now it’s super expensive. I’m hoping for a reissue. And  it would be nice to have an updated Galactus along with it.

i missed it too so I hope we get another soon

I would love to see a new fully articulated Howard the Duck figure. Maybe they will make one once the animated show comes out.

I don't think any figure needs it more than Mr Cassidy, lol.  And yes, it would absolutely need two heads, like the Blackbolt release.

Banshee02.jpg

8 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

I think the Dark Phoenix/ 80's Cyclops two pack is as close as we'll get. Hasbro even said it came with multiple Jean heads to replace that horrible sculpt...

That still requires you to buy 3 figures. Releasing a Phoenix figure with the good headscupt would be an easy and well Vintage Figure

23 hours ago, leokearon said:

That still requires you to buy 3 figures. Releasing a Phoenix figure with the good headscupt would be an easy and well Vintage Figure

She'd be great as a vintage figure, but we'd probably get her in the white costume...

40 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

She'd be great as a vintage figure, but we'd probably get her in the white costume...

White Phoenix wouldn't be bad, but at least the Regular Phoenix was part of the Toy Biz Vintage line, which could be a deciding factor

Also haven't seen a comic accurate Iron Spider (red and gold). Kind of odd.

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Also haven't seen a comic accurate Iron Spider (red and gold). Kind of odd.

Hasbro did one when they were starting doing ML with their Spider-Man Origins sub-line, but that was ages ago. It is strange they haven't done a new one, as they could use it to do Initiative Scarlet Spider (add another Waldo) and Aaron Davis's Iron Spider, make it Black and Gold

Yes, I'm aware of the figure released back in what, 10 years ago; its got a nice metallic paint to it but I'm just commenting how odd it is that Hasbro has done all these black -suit and MCU versions, now going to the video game suits too (?), but skipped over the red and yellow. I'm sure its on the way however.