SDCC 2019 Exclusive Predictions?

hisDUDENESS9829

1 hour ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Leland could use Doc Ock buck. Though I'm not sure how tall Harry is supposed to be.

I want a shirtless Shaw please.

As long as they are not in those goofy costumes they wore when they fought Nimrod. They were hideous. I want them in their Victorian(?) Garb like that featured in x-men 130-134. And yes a shirtless Shaw and battle damaged arm for Pierce.  

s-l300.jpg

11 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

As long as they are not in those goofy costumes they wore when they fought Nimrod. They were hideous. I want them in their Victorian(?) Garb like that featured in x-men 130-134. And yes a shirtless Shaw and battle damaged arm for Pierce.  

So Mastermind or Jason Wyngarde?? I suppose he can come with 2 heads but he wears different attires too. :/

Just now, enzosaurusrex said:

So Mastermind or Jason Wyngarde?? I suppose he can come with 2 heads but he wears different attires too. :/

I figured a mastermind head would be cool...but I'd also like his appearance from X-men 4 when he debuted. Oh..choices choices. 

I'd like to see Selene get a general 'release as she was not part of the Dark Phoenix Saga. 

I just think this would be a dynamite exclusive!

Im thinking there is a high change we are going to see the Stan Lee figure single packed, maybe with some added item (he'll most likely be sold as a regular release single packed figure down the line sans the extra accesory) and a pack related to either the Captain Marvel movie or the Avengers Movie (the figures don't have to be MCU figures just related to these two movies that came out this year, kind of like what they did when Thor Ragnarok came out they had the Comic Thor Set).

If the set is Avengers inspired, my guess is it could be a Classic Avengers Set to simbolize the end of the mcu's Infinity saga, using mostly the upcoming 80th comic figures with more classic colors (bright blue for cap, yellow insted of gold and red for iron man, bright green hulk and some minor change for Thor, maybe throw in another avenger in a classic costume that they havent made in their vintage line, like Ms. Marvel, or maybe if they dont single pack Stan lee then put him with the other avengers.

That or a comic Captain Marvel set like some have already said:
Classic Ms. Marvel 
Mar-Vell
Genis Vell (captain marvel suit) 
Super Skrull (the rumored walgreens exclusive is still MIA)
Ronan the acusser BAF reissue (with minor changes like they did for ares)

55 minutes ago, abnuggler said:

Im thinking there is a high change we are going to see the Stan Lee figure single packed, maybe with some added item (he'll most likely be sold as a regular release single packed figure down the line sans the extra accesory) and a pack related to either the Captain Marvel movie or the Avengers Movie (the figures don't have to be MCU figures just related to these two movies that came out this year, kind of like what they did when Thor Ragnarok came out they had the Comic Thor Set).

If the set is Avengers inspired, my guess is it could be a Classic Avengers Set to simbolize the end of the mcu's Infinity saga, using mostly the upcoming 80th comic figures with more classic colors (bright blue for cap, yellow insted of gold and red for iron man, bright green hulk and some minor change for Thor, maybe throw in another avenger in a classic costume that they havent made in their vintage line, like Ms. Marvel, or maybe if they dont single pack Stan lee then put him with the other avengers.

That or a comic Captain Marvel set like some have already said:
Classic Ms. Marvel 
Mar-Vell
Genis Vell (captain marvel suit) 
Super Skrull (the rumored walgreens exclusive is still MIA)
Ronan the acusser BAF reissue (with minor changes like they did for ares)

As long as it is not a repaint of that terrible Iron Man they have release twice now with the tiny head.  We need a retooled classic IM, but that would probably be better suited for a wider release.

57 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

As long as it is not a repaint of that terrible Iron Man they have release twice now with the tiny head.  We need a retooled classic IM, but that would probably be better suited for a wider release.

If they go this way it would probably be the 80th anniversary Iron Man that will be released later this year, just repainted to a more classic look (im thinking yellow instead of gold kind of like the boxed prototype they had on display during NY Toyfair)

7 hours ago, abnuggler said:

If they go this way it would probably be the 80th anniversary Iron Man that will be released later this year, just repainted to a more classic look (im thinking yellow instead of gold kind of like the boxed prototype they had on display during NY Toyfair)

I honestly didn't realize that an Iron man had been announced yet.  I knew that Thor and Cap were coming.  (picture for anyone else like me who didn't know about the figure)

image.thumb.png.ddc575f98c763022307b59ded5c14a7e.png

13 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I honestly didn't realize that an Iron man had been announced yet.  I knew that Thor and Cap were coming.  (picture for anyone else like me who didn't know about the figure)

yeah he also comes with a regular classic Ironman helmet and a tony stark head, there is also the Hulk I mentioned that is in a 2 pack with wolverine.

14 minutes ago, abnuggler said:

yeah he also comes with a regular classic Ironman helmet and a tony stark head, there is also the Hulk I mentioned that is in a 2 pack with wolverine.

Yeah I knew about the Hulk and Wolvie set, I plan on preordering it.  No idea how I missed that IM.  Thanks for the info!

Y'know...the Ronan comment above made me realize that we might've had it staring us in the face all along:

MCU Star Force boxed set:  Yon-Rogg (Unmasked), Korath the Pursuer, Ronan the Accuser (Repaint of 10th Anniversary into his green outfit from Captain Marvel), Att-Lass, and Bron-Char. 

Throw in two of the Target Exclusive and you got yourself a full team.

I pretty much speculated in the other thread that we could get something that tied into the 80th annv. line and that tied into Stan Lee himself with maybe a boxed set of his creations maybe consisting of Doctor Strange (80's look or his first appearance), Grey Hulk (take the upcoming Hulk from the two pack and paint him grey), First Appearance Spiderman, Classic Dr. Doom, and throw in the canceled Stan Lee figure himself. That could be a very realistic guess. Some people got upset about it. I get it but I was just playing the guessing game and was saying what I figured Hasbro might do.

Some people here need to take a chill pill. Anyways I just started blocking people and don't worry about them. At the end of the day, these are just toys, nothing more.

3 hours ago, Darth_Matt said:

I would really like to see a Thor Boxset.  With   Heimdall, Fandral, Volstag, Hogun, Sif and Thor. Could even decorate that with a background drop of the Bifrost. 

Of course I probably completely off on this. And will have to continue wishing for another 10 years to come. 

Hmmm, wonder how hard it would be to alter the Kingpin into a serviceable Volstagg?