The Perfect Two-Pack doesn’t exi—-

hisDUDENESS9829

15 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

Firestar and Iceman

This is the one that came to mind for me.   I think I remember someone from Hasbro saying they had designed a Firestar figure but had issues figuring out where to put her (in an x-wave or a spidey wave), putting her in a 2-pack would get around that issue.   And it seems like a lot of people weren't thrilled with the Jugg wave Iceman so a new version (or just one made of less gummy plastic) with some cool effect pieces would be nice.  If they wanted to make it more in line with the deluxe 80th anniv sets they could even throw in an ice slide and some sort of fiery stand for Firestar.

1 minute ago, bashpics99 said:

This is the one that came to mind for me.   I think I remember someone from Hasbro saying they had designed a Firestar figure but had issues figuring out where to put her (in an x-wave or a spidey wave), putting her in a 2-pack would get around that issue.   And it seems like a lot of people weren't thrilled with the Jugg wave Iceman so a new version (or just one made of less gummy plastic) with some cool effect pieces would be nice.  If they wanted to make it more in line with the deluxe 80th anniv sets they could even throw in an ice slide and some sort of fiery stand for Firestar.

Love it!! Hasbro....make it so!

10 hours ago, Satam said:

Totally logical since they're a couple, and while I really like Toni, I like Doreen more.  Since I prefer her U.S. Avengers look, Squirrel Girl and Enigma is the two-pack I want.

Given they are non as well known, I would go with Engima and Pod in a 2 Pack and Doreen as a single release. Speaking of Al Ewing/Hickman Avengers why not a Cannonball and Sunspot Avengers 2 Pack

10 hours ago, leokearon said:

Given they are non as well known, I would go with Engima and Pod in a 2 Pack and Doreen as a single release. Speaking of Al Ewing/Hickman Avengers why not a Cannonball and Sunspot Avengers 2 Pack

I never really cared for the way Pod looked and wouldn't want a figure on my shelf.  But, I'd be happy to get a Cannonball and Sunspot 2 pack (especially if Canonball came with a pair of legs) in addition to Enigma and Doreen in her Marvel Now/U.S.Avengers look.  I'd honestly be pretty happy to get that whole team.

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I never really cared for the way Pod looked and wouldn't want a figure on my shelf.  But, I'd be happy to get a Cannonball and Sunspot 2 pack (especially if Canonball came with a pair of legs) in addition to Enigma and Doreen in her Marvel Now/U.S.Avengers look.  I'd honestly be pretty happy to get that whole team.

Legged Cannonball and this Sunspot attire would tickle my 90s nostalgia fancy.

E792589F-8D24-4A6C-B968-174155603E0D.jpeg

I would wish for 616 Gwen Stacy and classic  Peter Parker or more classic John Romita style Spidey.   I also think they should do reissues two packs. For example, 90s Jim lee X-men team 2 packs:  Cyclops and Jean Grey, Gambit and Rogue, Wolverine And Psylocke (New head or Silk's head). As well as Avengers themed 2pack with classic Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew). I  wouldn't necessarily buy all of those since I have original figures but these 2packs would be great opportunity for new collectors and collectors who couldn't get their hands of these figures in the past.