hisDUDENESS9829

The Perfect Two-Pack doesn’t exi—-

4 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

I love this! I'm a big MANTIS/Swordsman fan

I like the swordsman, never a huge fan of Mantis, but it would be a cool pack

This is right up my alley!

Black Mamba & Asp (Avengers Initiative No. 31)

Meggan  and Capt. Britain (Excalibur No. 1)

US Agent & Diamondback (modern looks)

Sunspot & Mirage (FA New Mutants)

Wolfsbane & Strong Guy (90's X Factor)

On 4/11/2019 at 6:39 AM, memocromatico said:

Deadpool and Cable, movie figures.

That would be awesome! Frankly I wish they’d do the Deadpool movie’s in figure form. I’d love a Deadpool that splits in half! Or a Deadpool with child size legs! Lol

Classic Iron Fist and Power Man. Easily

On 4/11/2019 at 8:01 PM, Benn said:

I'd want something 80s to go alongside New Mutants Magik. Either the outback look, or the red and white costume that preceded it.

colossus-bigcostume03.jpgcolossus-bigcostume04.jpg

Of note, the Colossus we have coming up is 70s Colossus, which is similar to 90s Colossus, but has a different belt, boots, vambraces, and shoulder pointiness. They're reallllly close to one another, but I always think of 90s Colossus as the "classic" look.

IMG_1540.thumb.JPG.61560e8131862ae0be689540160f0052.JPG
IMG_1539.thumb.JPG.f2ce77b6fb7ae505f11e995286335384.JPG

image.thumb.png.2df63ad9969232beb481d9aaad014282.pngWould love to see an Acolyte Colossus. 

Me too! There's too many great Colossus costumes.

I’d be down for a Sebastian Shaw (or any Hellfire Club member) and a Hellfire Soldier. I’m surprised we haven’t gotten a taste of the Hellfire Club yet. 

Alternatively, I’d also love a Pyro and Avalanche set as mentioned above, or Toad in place of one of the aforementioned.