Avengers: Endgame Mission TV Spot

JayC

This could be a bit spoilery:

There is a big part of me that feels Captain Marvel may not be a huge part of this movie. The fact that we haven't seen her in any of those outfits makes me believe she's an early casualty. I'm just counting the fists at the end. If the 6 original Avengers are there, we know the other 3 are Rhodey, Nebula and Antman based on footage they've already shown. Carol seems to be the odd one out. 

33 minutes ago, Hordak Rules said:

There is a big part of me that feels Captain Marvel may not be a huge part of this movie. The fact that we haven't seen her in any of those outfits makes me believe she's an early casualty. I'm just counting the fists at the end. If the 6 original Avengers are there, we know the other 3 are Rhodey, Nebula and Antman based on footage they've already shown. Carol seems to be the odd one out. 

Or this is just the beginning of the movie, or after Thanos, we don't really know anything other than they have matching suits and are breaking up into teams.

20 hours ago, Hordak Rules said:

I'm not keen on the whole idea of this "Johnny Come Lately" character coming in to pull the characters that have been developing for ten years ayasses outta the fire either, so I sure wish that was true, but I don't think there's much a chance of her being killed off this soon after her introduction. The Captain Marvel movie was conceived at a time when Fox still had X-Men and FF and it was unknown if Marvel was ever going to acquire them again (yeah right, since when has Disney never got their way?) so they were looking to push a character, along with Black Panther, to hold the torch for the future of the MCU. But, in my opinion the whole introduction of Cap Marvel into the MCU seemed like a forced ill conceived project from the start. Aside from my personal feelings about the actor and the way the movie was directed, the character is just not that appealing. The same goes with her comics. From the start they tried to make her Marvel's version of Wonder Woman, but she's never been able to helm the Avengers or even hold her own solo book for too long. True, now that they have reacquired both X-Men and FF she's not quite as important to their future plans, but I think they'll give the franchise at least one more movie before giving up on her. Of course, the second movie won't have the benefit from being sandwitched between the two biggest movies in MCU history.

ok I swear that shot of Iron Man in his newest armor.....Mark 345 or whatever it is...is during the Battle of NY from the first Avengers movie......there, my big prediction from these non-revealing trailers! lol....I swear if this movie really is a time / reality hopping adventure that's like Days of Future Past but dialed to 11...I will miss so much dialogue due to squealing with glee.