Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye Heading To The Small Screen With Disney+

JayC

Looks like Jeremy Renner is going to be getting his own Hawkeye Disney+ TV series or at least a limited-series. The series according to Variety is said to focus on Hawkeye who will be training Kate Bishop who in the comics is a young female character who also is a master of the bow and arrow like Hawkeye. She is also been part of the team known as the Young Avengers. Stay-tuned for more details on this as they develop.

Avengers-Endgame-Special-Look-04__scaled_600.jpg

Probably the least impressive avenger, but Hawkeye has been an amazing character throughout the MCU. He is, in a way, a mentor to younger characters, and an inspiration. "You walk out that door... you are an Avenger", I'm so glad he's gonna get something else out of this all :)

Great, I liked Renner every since he starred in Bourne Ultimatum, or was it Legacy? I forget, but anyway if DC can make Arrow work all this time it should be no problem for Marvel to get an Avenger off the ground. This would also be a great way to re introduce the Netflix Defenders back into the game at some point. Thanks

19 minutes ago, Satam said:

Wait, that's not real, is it? The logo?

Edit: Nevermind.  The logo is real.  The photoshopped characters below, unofficial.

Yeah the logo itself is.  I couldn’t find a hq shot of it without those stupid pictures on it.  The real issue here is that the Scarlett With show is called... “Wandavision”