MarvelousNews Photo Of The Day - The Rescue By Toyzlife

JayC

In this segment we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today.

For today's photo we are spotlighting Photographer Toyzlife and his photo showing off the Marvel One:12 Collective Punisher and Daredevil figurs. The photo is titled "The Rescue".

The Rescue By Toyzlife
The-Rescue-By-Toyzlife__scaled_600.jpg

Be sure to give Toyzlife a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think about the photo in the COMMENTS SECTION.

You can purchase Mezco One:12 Collective figures from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

This is an Awesome shot. I am greatful to this site, and Facebook for these images, because I like to save certain shots that are really cool. But on Instagram, they don't allow you to save any of the images. I know so many images only get loaded onto Instagram and there are no other ways of saving them. I wish to see more images of not just fresh releases, and reviews, but also a whole ACBA Section on this site. One that allows Image saving and promoting some of the great ACBA Artists by spreading and sharing the work they do, and trust me, when I say 'Art' and 'Work', I mean that! Not just any dude can do it, it's truly talented people that will go all out, to extremes to get the perfect shot. I have tried, and failed miserably, even after studying Hundreds of Images, and asking what is the best stuff to use, I couldn't do anything better than a kindergarten kid! These dudes take Photography to a new level. If you have not discovered what ACBA is yet, then there is only one name you need to know: Boog Nice! Instagram: @boog_acba Youtube: Boog_ACBA Facebook: @ArticulatedComicBookArt   Expand your views on Art and tear down all the walls of your imagination! (<---Cheesy As F#*&#036;, but it's true!) Do yourself a favor and check this out!