Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Announced For Nintendo Swtich

JayC

(depending on reviews) I'd buy the Switch just for this. UA2 and X-men legends 2 are 2 of my favourite games. My biggest worry is how many pay walls will Team Ninja have? (See dead or alive for reference).

Best part about this pic is seeing Deadpool, Storm, Nightcrawler and Wolvie. Meaning they're not making the same stupid mistakes thay've done in the past by not having mutants in there just cos they don't own the film rights (idiots). Obviously now they do but this game would have been in production way before any deals were made so it's nice to see logic prevail. 

31 minutes ago, Lordtom said:

(depending on reviews) I'd buy the Switch just for this. UA2 and X-men legends 2 are 2 of my favourite games. My biggest worry is how many pay walls will Team Ninja have? (See dead or alive for reference).

Best part about this pic is seeing Deadpool, Storm, Nightcrawler and Wolvie. Meaning they're not making the same stupid mistakes thay've done in the past by not having mutants in there just cos they don't own the film rights (idiots). Obviously now they do but this game would have been in production way before any deals were made so it's nice to see logic prevail. 

I'd recommend the Switch regardless of this game. It has some amazing titles with special experiences. 

I hope there aren't too much pay for DLC, or cashlocked content

The MUA game have always had mutants, i'd say at least 8 per title. The game rights and film rights are independent licences, so any agreement would have to be between game studios.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, Batbishop said:

I wish it wasn’t exclusive to the Nintendo Switch.

Yeah me too. I'm planning on getting a PS4 (and I know I'm really late in the game to get it) and I don't plan on getting a Switch. I'd rather this game be a PS4 exclusive. I bet they'd get twice the amount of people to buy it on PS4 then on the Switch.