Slight Spoiler for spiderman far from home?

Podtera

yeah we saw how Mysterio looked I feel non spoiled by this, just bummed out that we in Canada won't get these cans, and this new flavor of Dr. Pepper dark berry, honestly I just want to try that flavor and collect some cans , Canada is lame we never get this kind of promo stuff

I don’t rember seeing the fishbowl in the trailer, unless there is a new trailer i missed? As for the Dark berry Dr. P, I have yet to see that in California, but if I find it with the fancy cans, I could send you a 12 pack. Oh and I wouldn’t call Canada lame! You guys still have Toys R Us, and you guys tend to get Marvel Legends way earlier than us! Lol

9 hours ago, Podtera said:

I don’t rember seeing the fishbowl in the trailer, unless there is a new trailer i missed? As for the Dark berry Dr. P, I have yet to see that in California, but if I find it with the fancy cans, I could send you a 12 pack. Oh and I wouldn’t call Canada lame! You guys still have Toys R Us, and you guys tend to get Marvel Legends way earlier than us! Lol

Hahaha I honestly appreciate the sentiment Canada isn't lame, and the fact you'd send me some Dark Berry Dr. P, and yes you are correct Canada isn't lame for alot of things , I do love it here, but we certainly never see so much of what the rest of the world does in terms of products, even though you American's are so darn close to us, as for us getting Legends way earlier, well sometimes, I will tell you this not often and if so it's some obscure part of the country, Ontario doesn't usually blow my mind with Legend availability on the average  

3 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

The Canadian Walmart "Clearance" prices for their Marvel Legends are a joke. That Ant-man and YellowJacket two-pack was at "Clearance" for $52 LOL

Wal-Mart in Canada is a joke period, toy sections never stocked, prices never dropped (I remember them having so many Rockets at one point and they didn't sell them for over a year and never dropped the price), the online website is just as bad, everybody loves Wal-Mart in America, in Canada it's a sham for collectors. The best deals you can get here are generally EB Games and Amazon (both only once in awhile), I have for certain gotten alot of good deals here and there, EB games had Human Torch for 10 bucks once, also got a few for 6 and 10 on Amazon at weird times, best buys ever though go to Northmen collectibles whom I bought a bunch of figs for 5 bucks, funny enough one day they had on 5 Dollar Friday at EB that Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket for 5 bucks, I just missed it when I walked in, I mean I already own it but