Jump to content

More Endgame Figures?


BradMan
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm still of the mind that the Avengers are going to become an "evergreen" line (Like Spider-Man and X-Men are) starting late this year/early next year.  It might not be specifically "Endgame" related stuff, but it'd be cool if they continued to give us "mixed" waves of movie and comic stuff and used it to get us some more of the "undone/needs redone" figures from past films.

 

On the plus side, if they do Lebowski-Thor I can totally see them repurposing a bit of that mold to finally make (MCU) Volstagg....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

I'm still of the mind that the Avengers are going to become an "evergreen" line (Like Spider-Man and X-Men are) starting late this year/early next year.  It might not be specifically "Endgame" related stuff, but it'd be cool if they continued to give us "mixed" waves of movie and comic stuff and used it to get us some more of the "undone/needs redone" figures from past films.

 

On the plus side, if they do Lebowski-Thor I can totally see them repurposing a bit of that mold to finally make (MCU) Volstagg....

They probably will given there hasn't been any confirmed movies after Far From Home, so they will probably keep what they have been doing with the Endgame waves and mix comic and MCU figures

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Now that Endgame wave 2 has dropped, do we have any ideas on what figures might fill out Endgame wave 3? 

As for Rock Python from wave 2, I’m in the minority and am actually happy with that figure. I’m enjoying the slow build up of Serpent Society characters. 

I mean they gotta do a new Thor and Iron Man with Gauntlet, right?  (personally i'd like 2 thors - a lebowski version and final battle version with the braided beard).  But there are tons of other options.  A chitauri warrior would make sense. So would an outrider (altho maybe that would need to be a BAF).  A new Rocket? Valkyrie? Scarlet Witch? White Wolf?    Figures for Ancient One, Wong, and Frigga seem unlikely to me, but  are also possibilities.  

as far as the comic figures in the wave, who knows. not like anyone saw Rock Python coming...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I mean they gotta do a new Thor and Iron Man with Gauntlet, right?  (personally i'd like 2 thors - a lebowski version and final battle version with the braided beard).  But there are tons of other options.  A chitauri warrior would make sense. So would an outrider (altho maybe that would need to be a BAF).  A new Rocket? Valkyrie? Scarlet Witch? White Wolf?    Figures for Ancient One, Wong, and Frigga seem unlikely to me, but  are also possibilities.  

as far as the comic figures in the wave, who knows. not like anyone saw Rock Python coming...

I think a Chitauri Warrior makes sense and is way overdue, and an Outrider BaF would be really cool as well. I've been thinking, and maybe this is crazy, but, maybe a cool BaF for wave 3 could be IM with the gauntlet. That way they could include that character to drive sales, but also fill out the ranks with MCU characters that have been passed or forgotten until now. 

As for comic characters...maybe a Bushmaster?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

I think a Chitauri Warrior makes sense and is way overdue, and an Outrider BaF would be really cool as well. I've been thinking, and maybe this is crazy, but, maybe a cool BaF for wave 3 could be IM with the gauntlet. That way they could include that character to drive sales, but also fill out the ranks with MCU characters that have been passed or forgotten until now. 

As for comic characters...maybe a Bushmaster?

I think that mcu Thor is enough of an A-list character now to anchor the wave, so in theory you could do an Iron Man BAF.  If it was sufficently cool looking & different from previous versions, it could work.  Although i'm sure a lot of customizers would just go for whatever figure came with the right arm w. gauntlet BAF piece and try and finesse that onto existing Iron Man figs. 

A re-release of mcu VIsion and Scarlet Witch in wave 3 would be nice for those of us who never go the 2-pack. 

as for comic figs, after seeing Hasbro kinda cheap out on Loki,  I'm a bit wary of making suggestions.  Although for every Loki there's a Hercules, I suppose.  Would like to see them focus on more well-known Avengers villains like Kang, Count Nefaria, Super-Adaptoid over obscure guys like Rock Python, but as long as the figures look good I'll keep an open mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My personal (and probably way off-base) predictions for Endgame Wave 3/Evergreen Avengers Wave 1:

Final Battle Thor:  With Stormbreaker AND Mjolnir. (BAF Head)

Iron Man Mark 85:  Pretty much a given.  No BAF Piece but lots of Nano-Accessories.  (I suspect "I Am Iron Man" with a gauntlet-hand, unmasked head, and "battle damage" deco will be another exclusive like Worthy Cap). 

Endgame Rocket Raccoon:  Comes with a BIG torso for the BAF.

Armored Valkyrie:  They missed her in the Ragnarok wave, so this would be a good opportunity to go back and fill in that gap.  As much as I'd like to see her as a "Legendary Rider" with her winged horse, I dunno if that assortment is going to stick around long enough to go in that direction. (BAF Leg)

MACH IV:  Continuing to fill out the Thunderbolts. (BAF Arm)

Diamondback: Likewise, the Serpent Society. (BAF Leg)

Captain America (Hydra Cap Costume):  Not his "Supreme Hydra" costume, but rather the one he wore prior to Secret Empire.  (BAF Leg)

BAF:  Atlas

 

Figures I suspect we're going to get somewhere down the road but maybe not in this wave specifically:

Endgame Cap (No Mjolnir, clean deco)

Short-hair Carol

Quantum Suit Hulk

Endgame Hawkeye

Endgame Black Widow

With the exception of Quantum Suit Hulk these are pretty much all "wave fillers" that are re-released/mildly repainted molds, minimal new tooling, etc...  So yeah...good chance Hasbro does any or all of these in the relatively near future.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ML Endgame (EG) issues to-date, other than Power & Glory Cap., have been pretty much disappointing IMO. No EG Hulk, Thor, Iron Man Mk. 85 w/Gauntlet, Captain Marvel or Nebula, Armored Thanos BOF w/no waist swivel and ankle pivot & time travel suits color not MCU accurate. Maybe these will get issues and/or rework later but with Hasbro who knows. Considering how huge the movie is in terms of importance to the MCU it seems like Hasbro's effort in producing ML action figures to capture the excitement from the film for the most significant characters has been less than stellar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE