Captain Marvel Movie 6" Marvel Legends Walmart Exclusive Captain Marvel Binary Form Figure Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Captain Marvel Movie 6" Marvel Legends Walmart Exclusive Captain Marvel Binary Form figure from Hasbro. We have gotten word this figure should start showing up at Walmart shelves very soon.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and let us know your thoughts on it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Captain-Marvel-Binary-01.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-02.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-03.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-04.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-05.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-06.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-07.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-08.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-09.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-10.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-11.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-12.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-13.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-14.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-15.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-16.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-17.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-18.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-19.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-20.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-21.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-22.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-23.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-24.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-25.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-26.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-27.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-28.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-29.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-30.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-31.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-32.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-33.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-34.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-35.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-36.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-37.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-38.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-39.JPG

Captain-Marvel-Binary-40.JPG

Frustrating to me  that WM has taken so long to get this figure out.  I suppose maybe they had some screw-ups that led to delays, or maybe they decided to wait until Endgame came out (in which case it would've been nice if they had just told us that from the get-go, instead of making us think it would be out in time for the CM movie). 

I mean, the Cap Marvel wave doesn't seem to be flying off the shelves in my area, so maybe WM figured since they already have a ton of Carol figs on the pegs they could wait on releasing the exclusive one.  I dunno. 

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

What a POS line. The SJW movie couldn't even save the comic based on the character. 30,000 a month in sales, wow, If the comics & the MCU start pushing the SJW agenda on the masses, both will soon go down the drain.

Fantastic necrothreading to offer such an indispensable, on-topic, totally-called-for insight.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, JayC said:

We have gotten word this figure should start showing up at Walmart shelves very soon.

LOL

I guess the DVD release is tentatively scheduled for June, so maybe we'll see this figure then?  Hard to imagine WM could top the snafu of the Corvus Glaive 2-pack pre-orders but they might accomplish that "feat" with this Binary exclusive non-release. 

OTOH if they don't release it until after the DVD comes out, i suspect it will be easier for collectors to find  since casuals will have moved on to getting Spidey: Far from Home figures for their kids (or whatever other movie is big at that time).  That's me making an effort to see the glass as half-full, though.

This was the Cap Marvel figure i wanted the most.  And if Walmart figured they'd get me to buy one of the Sentry wave Carols while I'm waiting for Binary, they'd be wrong. The Target exclusive is good enough, especially since that's how she appeared for at least 75% of the movie.