Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Scareglow

Marvel Legends Ultimate Pets...

Recommended Posts

I was just thinking, since we have an Ultimate Rider's series, it would be really cool to see an Ultimate Pet's line, two packs that contain a character and their pet animals, this series could really knock out a bunch of rare but wanted Marvel characters and significantly cool pet allies, I think this would be rad as it comes, what are your thoughts?

off the top of my head I could think of these being great in said "Ultimate Pet Allies" line

Gert & Old Lace
Ka-Zar & Zabu
Moongirl & Devil Dinosaur
Crystal & Lockjaw
Classic Valkyrie & Aragorn
Mole Man & Giganto
Hela (Comic Re-Release) & Garm
Black Knight (90's Jacketed) & Valinor
Killmonger (Comic) & Preyy
Nightmare & Dreamstalker
Dreadknight (Re-Release) & Hellhorse
Gremlin & Droog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We def need Crystal and Lockjaw. Had the Inhumans push not tanked so completely (outside Ms. Marvel, I guess), I think they'd be a bigger priority by now. But it'd be nice to have them. You could even slip them into an Avengers wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beast and bamfs

Ch'od and Cr'reee

Cypher and Bird-brain

Dani Moonstar and Brightwing

Ice Wizard and Ice Thing

Kymera and her panther

Shadowcat and Lockheed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of packing in thing other then vehicles into the Ultimate riders line. For my list I have combine figure and character that are essentially coming with the same animal.

  1. Crystal and Lockjaw - I think this should be on everybody's list at this stage
  2. Black Knight (with jacket)/Classic Valkyrie and Aragorn
  3. Dreadknight / Villain Black Knight / Nightmare and demon horse
  4. Two-Gun Kid/Phantom Rider/etc and a horse
  5. Speedball and Neil
  6. Ka-Zar/Shanna and Zabu
  7. Moon Boy/Moon Girl and Devil Dino
  8. Gert/Chase and Old Lace
  9. Mole Man and 2 Moloids
  10. Unworthy Thor and Toothgasher
  11. Hela (comic repaint) and Fenrir 
  12. Kid Loki with Thori
  13. Falcon and Redwing
  14. Aunt May and Ms Lion
  15. Thunderstrike and Throg

 

Damn I didn't realise that their was so many pets I wanted but I could go on and on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tarot said:

I like the idea of packing in thing other then vehicles into the Ultimate riders line. For my list I have combine figure and character that are essentially coming with the same animal.

  1. Crystal and Lockjaw - I think this should be on everybody's list at this stage
  2. Black Knight (with jacket)/Classic Valkyrie and Aragorn
  3. Dreadknight / Villain Black Knight / Nightmare and demon horse
  4. Two-Gun Kid/Phantom Rider/etc and a horse
  5. Speedball and Neil
  6. Ka-Zar/Shanna and Zabu
  7. Moon Boy/Moon Girl and Devil Dino
  8. Gert/Chase and Old Lace
  9. Mole Man and 2 Moloids
  10. Unworthy Thor and Toothgasher
  11. Hela (comic repaint) and Fenrir 
  12. Kid Loki with Thori
  13. Falcon and Redwing
  14. Aunt May and Ms Lion
  15. Thunderstrike and Throg

 

Damn I didn't realise that their was so many pets I wanted but I could go on and on.

Yeah funny enough once you start thinking of all the "pets" in the Marvel Universe it gets staggering, there really are so many cool ones out there, it really would be an amazing thing to have Hasbro try and tackle

I agree you added some interesting touches here in your ideas, I myself felt this line would be better suited as a more Fig + Vechile style I.E. the Fig was normal sized and the Animal was bigger , which is why I say didnt go with Falcon and Redwind, because I felt Redwing was a given to be packed in with a standard Falcon fig, or say Ch'od and Cr'reee , felt they were too small and should be pack-ins rather then stand alone pieces (the size of bikes etc)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh so far i think that I'll go for Falcon and Red Hawk but that would sound like a good idea 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am shocked we still don’t have Lockjaw, I remember hasbro hinting about the figure back in 2009! Other than that I don’t really care about other pets imho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I am shocked we still don’t have Lockjaw, I remember hasbro hinting about the figure back in 2009! Other than that I don’t really care about other pets imho. 

i thought he was released awhile back? or they were planing on it..maybe it was MU scale though i dont remeber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

i thought he was released awhile back? or they were planing on it..maybe it was MU scale though i dont remeber

Yes he was..in the MU COLLECTOR SDCC pack.  He needs a Marvel Legends Scale release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guys who run that other forum have been pushing for a Marvel Legends Lockjaw since Toybiz had the license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2019 at 10:15 AM, tarot said:

 

Crystal and Lockjaw - I think this should be on everybody's list at this stage

Ka-Zar/Shanna and Zabu

Moon Boy/Moon Girl and Devil Dino

Hela (comic repaint) and Fenrir 

 

I would be so down for any of those, especially Lockjaw and Fenrir.

Definitely an idea to get some of these characters out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starlord67 said:

Yes he was..in the MU COLLECTOR SDCC pack.  He needs a Marvel Legends Scale release.

oo ok thanks! I knew I had seen something about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

  • Topics

  • Posts



×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE