Marvel Legends Ultimate Pets...

Lord_Scareglow

I was just thinking, since we have an Ultimate Rider's series, it would be really cool to see an Ultimate Pet's line, two packs that contain a character and their pet animals, this series could really knock out a bunch of rare but wanted Marvel characters and significantly cool pet allies, I think this would be rad as it comes, what are your thoughts?

off the top of my head I could think of these being great in said "Ultimate Pet Allies" line

Gert & Old Lace
Ka-Zar & Zabu
Moongirl & Devil Dinosaur
Crystal & Lockjaw
Classic Valkyrie & Aragorn
Mole Man & Giganto
Hela (Comic Re-Release) & Garm
Black Knight (90's Jacketed) & Valinor
Killmonger (Comic) & Preyy
Nightmare & Dreamstalker
Dreadknight (Re-Release) & Hellhorse
Gremlin & Droog

I like the idea of packing in thing other then vehicles into the Ultimate riders line. For my list I have combine figure and character that are essentially coming with the same animal.

1. Crystal and Lockjaw - I think this should be on everybody's list at this stage
  2. Black Knight (with jacket)/Classic Valkyrie and Aragorn
  3. Dreadknight / Villain Black Knight / Nightmare and demon horse
  4. Two-Gun Kid/Phantom Rider/etc and a horse
  5. Speedball and Neil
  6. Ka-Zar/Shanna and Zabu
  7. Moon Boy/Moon Girl and Devil Dino
  8. Gert/Chase and Old Lace
  9. Mole Man and 2 Moloids
  10. Unworthy Thor and Toothgasher
  11. Hela (comic repaint) and Fenrir 
  12. Kid Loki with Thori
  13. Falcon and Redwing
  14. Aunt May and Ms Lion
  15. Thunderstrike and Throg

Damn I didn't realise that their was so many pets I wanted but I could go on and on.

3 hours ago, tarot said:

I like the idea of packing in thing other then vehicles into the Ultimate riders line. For my list I have combine figure and character that are essentially coming with the same animal.

1. Crystal and Lockjaw - I think this should be on everybody's list at this stage
  2. Black Knight (with jacket)/Classic Valkyrie and Aragorn
  3. Dreadknight / Villain Black Knight / Nightmare and demon horse
  4. Two-Gun Kid/Phantom Rider/etc and a horse
  5. Speedball and Neil
  6. Ka-Zar/Shanna and Zabu
  7. Moon Boy/Moon Girl and Devil Dino
  8. Gert/Chase and Old Lace
  9. Mole Man and 2 Moloids
  10. Unworthy Thor and Toothgasher
  11. Hela (comic repaint) and Fenrir 
  12. Kid Loki with Thori
  13. Falcon and Redwing
  14. Aunt May and Ms Lion
  15. Thunderstrike and Throg

Damn I didn't realise that their was so many pets I wanted but I could go on and on.

Yeah funny enough once you start thinking of all the "pets" in the Marvel Universe it gets staggering, there really are so many cool ones out there, it really would be an amazing thing to have Hasbro try and tackle

I agree you added some interesting touches here in your ideas, I myself felt this line would be better suited as a more Fig + Vechile style I.E. the Fig was normal sized and the Animal was bigger , which is why I say didnt go with Falcon and Redwind, because I felt Redwing was a given to be packed in with a standard Falcon fig, or say Ch'od and Cr'reee , felt they were too small and should be pack-ins rather then stand alone pieces (the size of bikes etc)

• 2 months later...
On 4/22/2019 at 10:15 AM, tarot said:

Crystal and Lockjaw - I think this should be on everybody's list at this stage

Ka-Zar/Shanna and Zabu

Moon Boy/Moon Girl and Devil Dino

Hela (comic repaint) and Fenrir 

I would be so down for any of those, especially Lockjaw and Fenrir.

Definitely an idea to get some of these characters out there.