Characters still needed for Spiderman?

Podtera

With the announcement of the “Far from home wave”, and now getting a Scorpion, Hydroman and Doppleganger, my Spiderman collection is near complete! But there are a few left we still need, I would like...

1. Classic comic Vulture, yes the old and crusty version with bird like wings

2. Man Wolf/John Jameson

3. Mary Jane, a good one (the two pack version didn’t do it for me)

4. Aunt May, a young hip version just won’t do! The old crusty one with her white hair in a bun. Her accessories could be a pan of fresh baked cookies, oven mits and an apron

5. Madame Web, with throne, possibly in the Ultimate Riders collection.

6. Green Goblin/Norman Osborn. Although I do like the Sandman wave version. I really want a classic comic head sculpt as well as a Normon Osborn head with the funky hair.

7. Morlun

I’m curious as to what y’all think we still need? 

5EC7E115-4D90-400F-86EF-A445F6D4FF5C.gif

25EF0994-E243-4B18-A4B2-A27429979799.jpeg

7180528C-7BDC-4C91-B086-A339AE29FF86.jpeg

ED1F7AB7-817E-4631-88B9-8CC15CCCF5C6.png

7093DB47-C45B-47C3-A608-96605DB190E4.jpeg

93B1ADEE-F71F-41C6-8DAA-46795CC0A3F4.jpeg

3725DA17-0281-45CC-BF18-1A0FAB1FA7BC.jpeg

BA1D4335-DAA8-4C75-9F76-5CA192B85DFA.jpeg

Spider-man is one of those character that you will never have a complete collection of his universe. He has so many friends, enemies, costumes, alternate uinverse etc that Hasbro or any other company will never get a complete set. You can come close but it will never be complete (side note, that's how I came up with the name of my site nearcompleteset.com

I'd say pretty important Villains at least I'd say we need (because they are old school villains or had a big part in an arc) or because they'd just look great as figs

Swarm (Where the hell is he!)

Alistair Smythe (his dad's too simple)

Tarantula (re-do)

Grizzly

Iguana

Rose

Calypso

Demogoblin

Shriek

Spot

Kangaroo

Man-Wolf

Vermin

Stegron

Human Fly

Will-O the Wisp

Vulture (Old-Man O.G.)

Living Brain

Looter

Silvermaine

Man Mountain Marko

Panda-Mania & White Rabbit (only because I like them)

Carrion

Modular Man (because he looks damn cool)

Spidercide (only because hes cool)

and just all of the symbiotes because that's easy

I have to say, I’m pretty happy with my Spiderman villains collection so far! Of course we need a few more... I forgot to add a classic Electro, with the yellow lightning bolt gauntlets, and minus the “lightning fingers”, or have them as an accessory. Frankly I would rather just have regular hands and Storms effects from the Apocalypse wave, but that’s just me! 

I mean frankly in terms of his greatest rogues we are doing really damn good

sinistersix.jpg

only dudes we are missing from this pic which is basically his best villains are : Will-O the Wisp, Swarm, Scarecrow, Tarantula & Vermin (technically we got a hammerhead with chameleon) now (we have everyone else in some shape or form maybe not in their standard look) i'd say thats pretty decent

5 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I mean frankly in terms of his greatest rogues we are doing really damn good

sinistersix.jpg

only dudes we are missing from this pic which is basically his best villains are : Will-O the Wisp, Swarm, Scarecrow, Tarantula & Vermin (technically we got a hammerhead with chameleon) now (we have everyone else in some shape or form maybe not in their standard look) i'd say thats pretty decent

I’m not complaining at all!! I love that picture and it’s cool that we can X out most of the faces on it! A couple questions... who is between Will o’ the Wisp and Scarecrow? And is that Absorbing man, behind Rhino and in front of Mysterio?? 

12 minutes ago, Podtera said:

I’m not complaining at all!! I love that picture and it’s cool that we can X out most of the faces on it! A couple questions... who is between Will o’ the Wisp and Scarecrow? And is that Absorbing man, behind Rhino and in front of Mysterio?? 

Inbetween Will-O and Scarecrow is Swarm, Behind Rhino Infront of Mysterio is Molten Man, because i guess i ment to saying " only dudes we are missing in this pic"

I guess we’ll have to wait and see on that Molten man Baf?! The initial pics didn’t thrill me. But then again, the monster Venom Baf, didn’t seem fantastic till I saw reviews, and then when I got him in hand, he’s an amazing baf, so who knows!? And so many are tearing the hands off for shafow kings... it made me wonder if the Dormamu hands would work for Shadow king? Lol! Sorry a little off subject! 

The list could literally be endless. The only major misses I can see at this point are Vermin, Tarantula, Rose, Cardiac, Smythe, Vulture and Demogoblin. Of course there's tons of alternate suits still needing to be done and redone like Iron Spider, Big Time Spidey, FA Spidey and fan fave Bag Man (hey, if Spider-Ham can make the cut, so can he). Anything else is just bonus. BTW, I wouldn't be too upset if they did a single card sized Sandman, similar to Hydro Man, rather than that huge outta scale BAF we got a while back.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

The list could literally be endless. The only major misses I can see at this point are Vermin, Tarantula, Rose, Cardiac, Smythe, Vulture and Demogoblin. Of course there's tons of alternate suits still needing to be done and redone like Iron Spider, Big Time Spidey, FA Spidey and fan fave Bag Man (hey, if Spider-Ham can make the cut, so can he). Anything else is just bonus. BTW, I wouldn't be too upset if they did a single card sized Sandman, similar to Hydro Man, rather than that huge outta scale BAF we got a while back.

would be cool to see a re-release of the raft set version of Sandman, I really liked that one

Glad to see a lot of love for Swarm.  He gets a vote from me as well.

I would buy a Peter Parker / Gwen Stacy 2-pack so hard.  Give Pete a cool Romita Sr.-esque head sculpt and a camera.  Put Gwen in her purple skirt and black tank outfit with the green coat.

J. Jonah Jameson is a must.  I know you can kinda do him with the Chameleon figure, but that suit isn't J.J.J.'s style.  Lose the jacket, roll up the sleeves, tie undone and suspenders.  Make his face really angry, like open-mouth yelling in the middle of a tirade.  Then you've (hopefully) got the Chameleon head as an alternate.  Needs to come with photos of Spider-Man and a copy of the Daily Bugle, natch.  New Hammerhead, too.

We also need The Spot, The Rose, Rocket Racer, and the rest of the Symbiotes.  We've got a lot of Spider-Slayers that could be done in a BAF format, not to mention Stegron the Dinosaur Man!

12 hours ago, Podtera said:

4. Aunt May, a young hip version just won’t do! The old crusty one with her white hair in a bun. Her accessories could be a pan of fresh baked cookies, oven mits and an apron

Wheatcakes, dude!  Wheatcakes!

3 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

We also need The Spot, The Rose, Rocket Racer, and the rest of the Symbiotes.  We've got a lot of Spider-Slayers that could be done in a BAF format, not to mention Stegron the Dinosaur Man!

Yeah to me at least Swarm is one of the most wanted Villains for Spidey (next to Stegron who doesn't want Stegron!, and of course any and all symbiotes) Swarm could be done so damn cool if they did it right, which i'd say should be like his original fig semi-translucent , I still own that fig and it's awesome, I have no idea why they have not given us Swarm yet, also really always wanted a Spot figure would be rad, and a Alien Spider-Slayer would be Crazy!

7630949837047046221.jpg

And I Don't know why you people want boring as Aunt May, inless you just need that much completeness

remember this hideous thing we got last time Aunt May was a fig

Q9sG3A8.png

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

And I Don't know why you people want boring as Aunt May, inless you just need that much completeness

Yeah. why would we want probably the most important person in Spider-man's life. It boggles the mind.

Joking aside, most people want to a complete collection for their favourite characters. Thus the reason people ask for Aunt May as well as JJJ.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Yeah. why would we want probably the most important person in Spider-man's life. It boggles the mind.

Joking aside, most people want to a complete collection for their favourite characters. Thus the reason people ask for Aunt May as well as JJJ. 

Yeah see for me I am certainly not that much of a guy who needs to be that complete, the civilian characters no matter how important they are to a character's story they look boring on the shelf and I have no interest in them, but hey seems like I am one of the few who feels that way. I think they should just get that out of the way for collectors with say a multi-pack, Aunt May, J. Jonah, Gwen Stacy maybe Civilian Peter himself or Flash Thompson, and make all you guys happy, because in reality I'm sure Hasbro sees no desire to release any of those characters on single cards

12 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

I would buy a Peter Parker / Gwen Stacy 2-pack so hard.  Give Pete a cool Romita Sr.-esque head sculpt and a camera.  Put Gwen in her purple skirt and black tank outfit with the green coat.

J. Jonah Jameson is a must.  I know you can kinda do him with the Chameleon figure, but that suit isn't J.J.J.'s style.  Lose the jacket, roll up the sleeves, tie undone and suspenders.  Make his face really angry, like open-mouth yelling in the middle of a tirade.  Then you've (hopefully) got the Chameleon head as an alternate.  Needs to come with photos of Spider-Man and a copy of the Daily Bugle, natch.  New Hammerhead, too.

Wheatcakes, dude!  Wheatcakes!

My bad! You are so right, Wheatcakes! Lol! 

I totally agree with J.J.! I would love a J.J. yelling/open mouth with his cigar falling out! I know it won’t happen, but I would love it!  Definitely with rolled up sleeves! I might have to get that Ulysses KIaue from the M’baku wave and throw my J.J. head on him! I wonder how hard it would be to get the “tatts” off that right arm? 

8A3CB62B-07C7-4D5F-A79D-7FB4351F876B.jpeg