Experiences ordering Marvel Legends from overseas?

Podtera

1 hour ago, Podtera said:

I’m curious to hear stories good or bad about orders placed with overseas sellers. I placed an order to hong kong which seems to good to be true?!

What was the retailer? , because you have to worry about bootlegs especially from China, Aliexpress has tons of them, although they tend to look almost identical to the real things alot of the time there are some hang ups, some inconsistent paint jobs here and there and rigid limbs and such, you never can tell, but if they were a really amazing price likely they are not Hasbro official product, a company called Jaxtoy makes alot of them, I have seen some in person and I wouldn't know the difference between that and true product (minus the Hasbro run out manufacturer #s on the back legs being absent) If you don't care if they are legit and possibly getting some that might not be exactly up to 100% perfect snuff then order away, my girlfriend accidentally bought me some awhile back, and a few friends I know had some. I personally didn't have any problem with the figs I got, they seemed perfectly legit (minus not being), but some of my friends had arms and legs unable to move, or easily things break

About a week ago I ordered a Spiderman 2099 (original suit) and the Red Hulk Baf. I’m certain that these two are bootlegs. I prefer to have the official releases. But considering the fact that Hasbro hasn’t released these in years, I don’t have a moral dilemma about these. Not to mention that both figures are being sold on ebay at about $80 a piece, which is way to expensive for me!! And then tonight on ebay I found the Ultinate Riders, Professor X and Deadpool, supposedly in box and complete from Hong Kong for $41.00 shipped... It seems way too good to be true! But I guess I will find out when they finally get delivered in July! Lol! 

I bought a BAF Apocalypse from China for 25 bucks when they were first hitting here in the States. I figured I might save some money but it never arrived. Also bought the Convious Grave two pack from there as well for 27 bucks and Ebay refunded my money proclaiming that a third party hacked that account. I have had nothing but bad luck from there.