Unofficial Spider-Man Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll

leokearon

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7JQCDVP

Similar to my Unofficial Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll, but solely focusing on Spider-man characters. Again pick your top 8 out of the 80 choices. Remember to have fun.

I'll announced the results next Thursday (2nd May)

Another cool survey!!   It was tough deciding but i went with:

• Aunt May
  • Man Wolf
  • Mister Negative
  • Peter Parker
  • Spot
  • Stegron
  • **VULTURE**
  • White Rabbit

Honorable mentions to Molten Man, Tarantula, Vermin, and White Tiger.  Others I might buy include Crime Master and Rose.

Good list although I'm not sure we need another Jack-o-lantern figure, the one in the Absorbing man wave seemed good to me.

I probably would include a "fully classic" Electro but I know we've gotten a few versions of the character from Hasbro already.  

And i need Hasbro to re-release that Rhino BAF!!

Ouch!  The hardest choices indeed require the strongest wills!  I had to go with:

1. Armored Spider-Man
  2. Aunt May
  3. Cardiac
  4. Gwen Stacy
  5. Molten Man
  6. The Rose
  7. The Spot
  8. Swarm

Leaving the remaining symbiotes, Lady Octopus, Stegron, Tinkerer, Rocket Racer and a Spider-Slayer on the table really hurt.  I was able to skip some that were sorely needed just because I have the older versions, even if some of them are terrible.  My only exception was Armored Spider-Man.  That old one is just beyond the pale bad.

Morlun is always an easy pass for me.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Another cool survey!!   It was tough deciding but i went with:

• Aunt May
  • Man Wolf
  • Mister Negative
  • Peter Parker
  • Spot
  • Stegron
  • **VULTURE**
  • White Rabbit

Honorable mentions to Molten Man, Tarantula, Vermin, and White Tiger.  Others I might buy include Crime Master and Rose.

Good list although I'm not sure we need another Jack-o-lantern figure, the one in the Absorbing man wave seemed good to me.

I probably would include a "fully classic" Electro but I know we've gotten a few versions of the character from Hasbro already.  

And i need Hasbro to re-release that Rhino BAF!!

Jack O'Lantern would be the based on the original/Mad Jack version rather than the more recent one

1 hour ago, MonsterChris said:

Ouch!  The hardest choices indeed require the strongest wills!  I had to go with:

1. Armored Spider-Man
  2. Aunt May
  3. Cardiac
  4. Gwen Stacy
  5. Molten Man
  6. The Rose
  7. The Spot
  8. Swarm

Leaving the remaining symbiotes, Lady Octopus, Stegron, Tinkerer, Rocket Racer and a Spider-Slayer on the table really hurt.  I was able to skip some that were sorely needed just because I have the older versions, even if some of them are terrible.  My only exception was Armored Spider-Man.  That old one is just beyond the pale bad.

Morlun is always an easy pass for me.

It was just as tricky trying to make up the list and even then, there are a couple I know I left out

I went with

Agony
Nightwatch
Panda-Mania
Phage
Riot
Stegron
Swarm
Man-Wolf

but for honrable mention because I wanted to pick them too

Demogoblin
Aracely
White Rabbit
Vermin
Toxin
Spot

the list was great there were so many I would have picked as well like Spidercide

18 hours ago, dustikay03 said:

A lot of great characters to choose from on your survey! I would be happy to see most any of those made into legends.

• Alistar Smythe
  • Madame Web
  • prodigy
  • Richochet
  • Spot
  • Stegron
  • Swarm

Thanks, I will be doing surveys for Avengers folloowed by X-men when this one is done.

4 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

Very cool!  Thanks!  I look forward to the Avengers poll.

I'd certainly buy that whole wave with maybe Stegron as the BAF!

The Avengers one should be fun, It  would be a fun wave, though Madame Web and her chair would be  tricky to do

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Maybe Hasbro will see this and finally give us Swarm, Stegron and Man-Wolf, since it seems like I am not alone on thinking these figures should be made just on cool look factors alone

Fingers crossed

8 hours ago, Benn said:

Haha. Nobody I voted for made the list. Not one. I was a big Spider-Man fan in the early 90s, but I'm not up to date at all, and I guess it shows.

I grew up reading Spidey in the 90's. Though the list  was full of characters from all Spidey periods