Has anyone tried Halloway House Quick Shine to tighten figure joints?

Podtera

I was wondering if anyone has tried Quick Shine floor finish by Halloway house to tighten joints on their action figures? I don’t want to use krazy glue as the joint is visible(neck hinge), and from what I have read floor polish won’t leave a white haze or damage the figure! I’d buy Pledge Muli surface floor finish, but it’s impossible to find in my area. I don’t want to use nail polish either. Also kind of frustrated with SC Johnson as they seem to keep changing the label, and as some have reported the formula. Just cutioys if anyone has tried this brand before? 

The go to was always Future Floor finish. Future got bought out by sc/johnson pledge... oddly enough at about the same time i posted this question. A youtuber posted a video answering the question of which floor finish to use, since the original Pledge isn’t being made. It’s Halloway House Quick Shine for Hardwood... I plan on trying this with my ko Spiderman 2099. I will report back with photos

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, mako said:

I use good ole' super-glue and it works like a charm. Lately though, I've been hearing that Mod Podge is good to. Dries clear and is a lot more forgiving on your figures (AND fingers).

This is my go to. Easy to get it into cracks and the clean up is a hellova lot easier and "safer" than Super Glue.

11 hours ago, mako said:

Speaking as a guy who once Super-Glued his finger tips to a quilt (that hurt), I can get behind that.

It's funny, I use Mod Podge (mainly as a sealant) all the time in my art, and even in my infrequent forays into customizing, it just never occurred to me to use it to tighten joints.

Agree, i used Mod Podge for jigsaw puzzles but it never occurred to me to use it on loose joints (for figures)