Rumor Report - Complete Lineup For Marvel Legends X-Force And Vintage X-Men Waves

JayC

8 minutes ago, JayC said:

So just curious, what would your all's reaction be if Hasbro went the original Storm outfit look for this new figure as opposed to the Jim Lee/Animated Seires style?

StormconceptCockrum.jpg

I would be delighted. I have been wanting a new FA storm since the TB days. with all the figure that have been released we only need this, Thunderbird and a New Banshee to go with Colossus, Cyclops (from the 2-pack), Nightcrawler and TS Wolverine. 

I mean if there any team beside the original that changed the way the X-men were it's the Giant-Size X-men. 

But I understand that some would be pissed off is they didn't do the Jim lee first.

10 minutes ago, tarot said:

god that male teen body is so under used

I don't have anything to add to this.  I just wanted to quote you out of context.

I'd be equally thrilled with either version of Storm or Iceman!  My money's on the "Jim Lee" versions, though.  And Tarot, in seriousness, I do agree with your sentiment.  I'd love to see some nice versions of the original team!  That box set from a few years ago did nothing for me.

54 minutes ago, tarot said:

I would be delighted. I have been wanting a new FA storm since the TB days. with all the figure that have been released we only need this, Thunderbird and a New Banshee to go with Colossus, Cyclops (from the 2-pack), Nightcrawler and TS Wolverine. 

I mean if there any team beside the original that changed the way the X-men were it's the Giant-Size X-men. 

But I understand that some would be pissed off is they didn't do the Jim lee first.

I would also be happy with this version!! Thunderbird and Banshee would be all we lacked!

I'd be happy with either Giant Sized X-men Storm costume or TAS/Jim Lee Storm. Though I don't think I can stomach fans badmouthing the GS X-men costume if Hasbro went with that first. "Fans" seem to have already trashed her "Punk" costume. They seem to be salivating at the thought of a TAS Storm. 

The GS X-men Storm is my personal preference, I'd love Feige and the MCU to make a version of that (maybe with leggings instead of bare thighs/bikini) for her movie debut.

I've said it before but I'm so ready for Hasbro to transition to a one-Storm-per-wave, instead of Wolverine. She's got so many cool looks still left to be done.

Can't wait for the pics for this Storm and Iceman.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:08 AM, Starlord67 said:

I agree..I know it was a plot point at the time but I hated the "Punk" look.  It lasted far too long and I'm hard pressed to figure out why it was made before TAS look and first appearance. 

I personally think that's the best figure from that X-men wave.

People may not like Punk Storm but for the character it was such a big part of her history and character development that it would be a crime not to make her.

Plus having it kick Cyclop's butt when she had no powers was awesome but I really wished they gave us a blue eyed version as well.