New Marvel Legends Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Figure Glam Shots

JayC

Shown below are new glam shots for some of the upcoming Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Marvel Legends figures as well as one of the new MCU 2-Packs.

Shown are the single packed Alex Ross Iron Man, Captain America and Thor figures as well as the First Appearance Wolverine Boxset with Hulk and Wolverine figures. These are part of Hasbro's 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Marvel Legends subline. The Captain America figure will be exclusive to Walmart stores here in the US and the Hulk vs Wolverine 2-pack along with the X-Men Juggernaut vs Colossus set which we did not get updated images were dubbed as fan channel exclusives which basically means online.

For MCU fans we also got updated images for the Thor: Ragnarok Grandmaster and Korg 2-Pack. Check out all the images below.

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-18.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-16.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-17.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-15.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-07.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-08.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-09.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-10.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-11.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-12.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-13.jpg

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-14.jpg

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

That Thor is finally the Thor i've been waiting for, perfect classic Thor, and that Hulk is finally the Hulk i've been waiting for!

Exactly! Even the Iron Man would go in my collection as the definitive one! Kinda wish they’d stick to the comic versions in this line, after all this is for the 80th anniversary of Marvel Comics.  I’m curious to see what the rest of 80th line has to offer? And if the SDCC exclusive will be part of it? 

I didn't expect we'd also get a Tony Stark head, so that's a nice surprise. The Layton helmet looks incredible, and the extra-blast effects are interesting, though I'd trade them for an extra pair of blast effects for the boots.

I'm glad the Captain America still comes with the shield-throwing effect, mostly because now I don't feel I'll be losing anything at all when I replace my vintage Cap with him. However, I wish they had improved the "fwoosh" effect piece; it should be as wide as the shield itself. Maybe I'm talking out of my butt and in reality if they had made it wider it would've been too heavy. Maybe. The alternate head feels like a missed opportunity. He doesn't even have a different facial expression, just a different way it's sculpted.

Thor looks a bit bare compared to Iron Man and Cap.

56 minutes ago, ADour said:

Thor looks a bit bare compared to Iron Man and Cap.

Yeah, would've loved a whirling hammer effect like that Select release had!  Interchangeable bearded head from the Simonson run would've been kickass as well, not to mention an interchangeable golden arm from #375 and/or maybe a little Frog of Thunder?  *sigh*...

Well he's still the best-looking Thor to date, I think.

Man  do i want all of these (well, except FA Wolverine).  That Cap is a WM exclusive, right? Since they are off to such a great start with exclusives this year, tracking down Cap should be fun.

1 hour ago, AntLan1202 said:

whats the difference between the two cap heads?

Yeah i'm not seeing what's different about them, either.  I feel like the fwoosh guys described the differences in their toyfair summary video but i'm too lazy to go look for it. 

10 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Was the difference between the two Iron Man heads, I hope it isn't a nose

one has the eye more angular (pointing down) and more human shape (the ross version) while the other has more classic straight helmet.

also the nose would be a great addition to Armory builders.

Don't have specific release dates or pricing yet. They may not all hit at the same time like for instance Cap is a Walmart exclusive so who knows how much longer after the others are released we will see that one. I do believe they should be out by SDCC time.

28 minutes ago, tarot said:

one has the eye more angular (pointing down) and more human shape (the ross version) while the other has more classic straight helmet.

also the nose would be a great addition to Armory builders.

Thanks

Still I'm sort of glad we didn't get the Nose

I wonder how many people who display MCU figure in their comic display until we get the comic version will put Korg incorrectly in the Thor display instead of Hulk.

As for the rest of the MCU version, I'll only get the ones that have new characters like this Set, Peggy Carter and Skurge. (Have no interest in Luis.)